Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - An alternate way for the story to go...

This is a little something that I wrote for humor, and you can be in it. ^_^ Just read and find out.

Chapter 1 - An alternate way for the story to go...

Chapter 1 - An alternate way for the story to go...


An alternate way for the story to go



Hiei is just walking along, minding his own business, when he sees a hanyou dressed in a red kimono. This hanyou is with a mortal girl that has black hair and a skimpy school uniform on. The hanyou has his arm around the girl as they walk along, and Hiei finds this public show of affection meaningless as he replies, “Hn.”

The next day, Hiei rests up in a tree and spots the hanyou again, but this time, he is with a girl that has a long tail and ears similar to those of a wolf, yet she is still wearing the skimpy outfit. Hiei appears puzzled as he thinks, “Wait a second. That guy was with another black haired girl yesterday. Now he's with this girl?” Inuyasha puts his arm around the girl, but she reacts in a negative manner and pushes him away. This prompts him to anger as he grabs the girl's arms and forces her to look at him. Hiei just observes their odd behavior as they glare into each other's eyes. The girl jerks away from him and walks away toward the shrine, and the hanyou follows her. This makes Hiei curious, so he follows them to the shrine as he peeks in through a small crack in the door.

“Where are you going now?” the hanyou inquired.

“None of your business!” the girl yelled as she jumped into the well.

“Hold it right there!” shouted the half-breed, and he jumped into the well after her.

After that, no sounds were apparent for their presence, and this confused the youkai. Hiei walked over to the well and looked down into it.

“Where did they go?” he wondered, and he noticed a shiny thing in the bottom of the well. “What is that?” he asked himself as he went down into the well. He picked the item up, and it was a very shiny, bright jewel fragment. It was light pink in color, and it seemed valuable. “I wonder if this belongs to—“

Before Hiei could finish his sentence, something strange began to happen. The jewel fragment started glowing and he soon found himself floating in a sky-like atmosphere falling slowly and gracefully. His eyes open wide with confusion as he finally lands in the bottom of the well, or a well. Hiei sits there speechlessly for a moment, finally standing up and dusting himself off.

“Okay then.”

He looked up into the sky, and he thought, “Wait… There was a roof up there… Now there's a sky?!” He climbed out of the well and found himself in a completely different environment. “Where the hell am I?!” Hiei heard some similar voices nearby and followed their sound, soon to come upon the hanyou and yet another girl! This girl looked similar to the first one he was with, the one with black hair, except this one wasn't dressed skimpy. Hiei watched from behind a tree as the two discussed a matter in a somewhat tense attitude.

“Don't you understand?! I can't forget about you,” exclaimed the half-breed as he walked closer to the girl. She backed away and replied, “We live different lives, Inuyasha. It can't be this way. Please just don't!” The hanyou, referred to as Inuyasha, ignored her restrictions and embraced her tightly. “I can't help it. I have to protect you.”

“I am fine on my own.”

“No, I can't let Naraku have you! We've been over this Kikyou!”

“Don't I know it,” the girl named Kikyou said as she unleashed a knife on him, pointing it to his neck. “You see, we've been through this as well. Now go. Do not turn to me again.”

“Kikyou…” Inuyasha said sadly as he looked into her eyes, unable to find the strength to finish his sentence. Hiei, who rudely butts in between them and separates them, interrupts the moment.

“Hold on a second here. What's up with you dude?” Hiei asked Inuyasha, who was clueless of who Hiei was and why he was interrupting. “The other day, I saw you with this skimpy, black haired girl. Yesterday, I saw you with this wolf girl. And now, you're with this one! What kind of scheme are you trying to pull?!”

“Who do you think you are?!” Inuyasha asked.

“Who do you think you are?!” Hiei asked in return, “You are two-timing, no wait. Three timing these girls! You are so strange!”

Inuyasha glared at the youkai and yelled, “Oh yeah? Well this is none of your business midget!”

“What did you just say to me?!”

“You heard me! You're so tiny you have to pop out of a cupcake!”

“At least I'm not a loser pimp that hocks up hairballs!”

As the two guys argue, Kikyou rolls her eyes and walks away. Inuyasha and Hiei get up in each other's faces.

“You are going to regret that!” yelled Inuyasha as he reached for his sword, but then he noticed that Kikyou wasn't there. “Kikyou? Kikyou!” Inuyasha ran off in search of her, and Hiei just shook his head.

“Pathetic,” Hiei said as he looked at the jewel fragment, “and I still don't know the purpose of this jewel thing.” Inuyasha overheard this and ran back to Hiei.

“You have a jewel shard!” he cried as he snatched it away from the youkai and ran off once again.

Hiei stood there shaking his fist at the hanyou yelling, “Hey! Get back here loser pimp and face me like a man!” He realized that Inuyasha wasn't going to return, so he shrugged his shoulders and walked off.





****By the way, in the second part, if you want to be one of the screaming fan girls after Hiei, leave your name or your OC's name below in the comments, along with a short description. Thank you. ^_^****








Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yuyu101 on July 22, 2006, 11:43:15 PM

yuyu101 on
yuyu101Great story I love it!
Ok the girl's name is Yuka, she has long black hair and she's a fire demon, she uses a Katana, she knows she has her powers but she hasn't discovered her demon form yet.

punkrocker on April 5, 2006, 8:00:37 AM

punkrocker on
punkrockerConfusing ,but cool!+_+

Hieis_lover_and_obsessor on December 26, 2005, 1:52:41 AM

Hieis_lover_and_obsessor on
Hieis_lover_and_obsessorHey. This is cute! And I have a OC! Her name is Amy Urashima, she looks like Hiei, except with long hair (I have a pic of her, and I will eventually write a fanfic) ☻

JaganshiHiei on December 23, 2005, 2:36:00 AM

JaganshiHiei on
JaganshiHieiKey
She has pink eyes and midback length black hair with a blue streak. Her ears are some what pointed and has a rather cunning and intellegant personality. Basically she acts like the knows all and can back it up. Her element is lighting and she uses a sword

keera_punked_out on December 22, 2005, 10:34:30 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outOmg. I love this story already. I get a first comment dance now! *does a little dance* Yay!
Okay, Keera. That's her name. Light brown hair that goes half-way down her back. 5"4. Green eyes. Large fox ears and tail. Skimpy clothing. Crazy and Hiei obbsessed. Is that enough.
Once again... I LUV YOU!!!