Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1 (first kiss)

No OCCness All the couples but revolves around Ren and my imaginary character or if u want replace her with ur anime fantasy

Chapter 1 - chapter 1 (first kiss)

Chapter 1 - chapter 1 (first kiss)


The Shaman tournament is over and Yoh and the gang decided to go to the beach to relax and have fun!



Anna: Yoh hurry up! Load the bags and luggage quickly! Tamao finish up packing the food! Ryu make sure the gas tank is full! Ren make your self useful and help the others get ready! Move it! (in a pissed off tone along with her trademarked death glare)



Ren: (Ren unable to take Anna's nagging finally agreed) Fine! Hard labor is better than listening to this unpleasant not to mention annoying noise. (while smirking)



Anna: I'll try to pretend that I didn't hear that. Now move! (Pointing towards Yoh and the others which was scrambling and panicking around)



Meanwhile…



Mei Lin: Ren over here! Can you help me with these? There to heavy even for me! (presenting loads of Tupperware where Tamao-chan stocked her cooking in)



Ren: *sigh* (slowly picked up all of it at once and hurled it into the trunk of the vehicle which was 5 meters away.)



Mei Lin: *sweat drop* Uhh…Good thing all of it was made of plastic or at least isn't easily breakable but I worry more about the food inside. umm... No harm done! Good job Renny kins! (Smiling sweetly towards Ren causing him to blush slightly)



Ren: umm… Yeah (while facing away from Mei Lin to hide his face)



Anna: Are you two just going to stand there and wait for me to come and get you? Now get in! (breaking Ren and Mei Lin's moment which caused them to snap back to reality)



Yoh: Anna this day is suppose to be for relaxing don't stress about little things like that. (Smiling like his usual self)



Anna: (just giving out a big sigh)



During the road trip…



Horo and Ryu were fighting over some seat space, Yoh was busy making Anna calm down who was annoyed by the traffic and Hao, with Tamao and Pilika chatting beside them and Lyserg and Jeanne was canoodling with each other behind them



Mei Lin and Ren were sitting at the farthest back part of the vehicle.



Ren: Mei Lin… Mei Lin… MEI LIN!!!



Mei Lin: Huh? Wh-Wha-What? (Surprised by the sudden noise that disturbed her slumber. eyes widened)



Ren: Wake up we're almost there.



Mei Lin: WOoooW there it is! (pointing at the left side where Ren was sitting hitting Ren along the process.)



Ren: Ouch! Hey watch it! (In a harsh tone)



Mei Lin: Eeekk I'm so sorry Ren! I'm just so excited; it's my first time to ever go to the beach since I live in the inner regions of China and all… forgive me! (While doing the puppy dog pout)



Ren: It's alright. Forget about it. (In a calm and cool voice) Here. (Handing her a glass bowl and a glass lid to go with it, which was decorated with floral designs)



Mei Lin: ….. (Showing a confused and surprised face)



Ren: They're dumplings; I know there your favorite.(Suspicious that Mei Lin was clueless)



Mei Lin: Did you make them by your self?



Seeing Ren nod, she blushed for 4 seconds and returned to her normal self again.



Mei Lin: Ren…



Ren: I know I know I shouldn't have but… (He was cut off suddenly when..)



Mei Lin: I forgot my favorite CHOPSTICKS!!! I can't possibly enjoy them without it *sob* (Putting on cute and funny googely watery eyes)



Ren: (falling in a funny way towards the ground and quickly getting back up again, hair twitching and eyes all furious)



Mei Lin: Huh? Ren is there a problem? (Raising an eyebrow)



Ren stayed like that for 3min. until…



Ren: *sigh* Here use mine.



Mei Lin: These look boring, mine's better oh well. Thanks anyway Ren! (giving him a small peck on the cheek to show her appreciation making Ren turn bright red.)



Ren: Quickly facing towards the car window on his side to hide his face which is now in many shades of red.





In the parking lot….



Horo horo: Wow this place isn't bad at all. (Stretching his arms out)



Anna: This better be worthy of my time. (In a threatening tone)



Yoh: Come on Anna. I know a great restaurant not far from here. (Taking Anna by the arm and dragging her along with him leaving the others.)



Ryu and Mei Lin were unpacking the bags and luggage while the others were stepping out the car.



Ryu: Mei Lin you go on ahead and have fun I'll take care of things here.



Mei Lin: Oh ok! Thanks Ryu bye! (Waving)



Ren: Mei Lin you heard him let's go. (In an impatient tone while tapping his foot)



Mei Lin: (Didn't said anything but ran towards the hotel like a child, laughing heartily leaving Ren behind)



Ren: Mei Lin!!! Wait! (while chasing after her)



Mei Lim: Can't catch me! (increasing her running speed still laughing)



At the Hotel:



Ren: Mei Lin! come out right now! I'm losing my patience! (while looking for Mei Lin, he then noticed Horo horo pass by)



Horo horo: Hey Ren want to join me at the arcade?



Ren: I don't have time for this! Have you seen Mei Lin?(panting)



Horo horo: (Looking around and then…) There she is at the arcade! (pointing towards the room across the hall)



Mei Lin: Hey Ren over here! Tekken 4 is available! (waving at Ren and Horo horo)



Ren was about to say how stupid it was but something suddenly struck his mind.



Ren: MEI LIN!!! Why are you just wearing a DAMN swimsuit! (About to explode with anger at the same time noticing how everyone was practically drooling at her with eyes just itching for an opportunity to you know what I mean.)



Mei Lin: So what? Everyone here is just wearing their swimwear, including you and

Horo horo. (In a bit rebellious tone with hands on her hips)



Ren: Oh sure Mei Lin being the only girl in a place where boys just loves to hang out, not to mention wearing something that makes you look half naked! For all I know someone might just walk up and rape you!!!! (In a know it all and at the same time angry tone with arms crossed over his chest)



Seeing Mei Lin didn't get his point. He ran over and dragged her out while taking a black T-shirt out of his gym bag. When they got to a corner he personally put it on her, which was a bit hard since she was struggling a bit.



Ren: (looking up and down) much better. You can go and play now but only with my guidance. (While taking the sword of Thunder out of his bag)



Mei Lin: Yay! hmm…. Ren what's that for? (With a confused look on her face)



Ren: It might come useful in setting an example for the people who might just do stupid things at the arcade. (Smirking)



Mei Lin then suddenly grabbed his arm and dragged him towards the arcade humming a happy tune.



Meanwhile at the restaurant



Yoh: Here we are! (While escorting Anna to her seat)



Anna: Not bad. The environment is quiet and peaceful. *a long sigh* ………………But the food better be good Yoh or 500 push ups tomorrow morning! (A calm and cool tune suddenly a high slightly angered tune)



Yoh: Yes Anna (sweating heavily and a bit tensed)



The two were enjoying their meal until Hao comes along and suddenly took a seat between the two.



Hao: What's my favorite little bro doing huh? Oh sorry to barge in your so called date Anna (Hao suddenly slipped a little small black box under Anna's right hand while hiding a huge bouquet of flowers behind him.) A little something for my most favorite person in the world. (smiling)



Anna: (Just continued drinking her green tea and was silent not noticing Yoh who had on a shocked and worried face all at the same time.)







Yoh: (suddenly stood up, while banging his hands on the table to catch Hao's attention at the same time startled Anna) HAO ASAKURA! If you're thinking of proposing to Anna. Well think again she's already taken so BACK OFF! (screaming loud enough for other people nearby to stare)



Anna: Yoh sit down.



Hao: Yeah Yoh!



Yoh: Anna please stay out of this. (trying to keep his cool)



Anna: (putting her tea cup down) *sigh* I asked him to bring my beads to a nearby shop for polishing. (Opening the box to show it to Yoh as proof) He was just returning it to me. Oh and I asked him to by me some flowers to be used for my bath at the spa later.



Yoh: (speechless due to embarrassment)



A long and awkward silence and then…



Hao: Well got to go! Catch you guys back at the hotel. (Waving at the same time running away, expecting it was going to get ugly)



Yoh: (blushing) Umm.. Anna You're not mad are you?



Anna: (Silent…..after a while then suddenly stood up and walked towards Yoh, head a bit lowered so Yoh couldn't see her eyes)



Yoh: (Closing his eyes tightly expecting a fatal slap but surprisingly got a quick kiss instead, which caused his face to turn bright red)



Anna: (whispering at Yoh's ear) Thanks. (Then walked out slightly blushing, obviously realizing what she had just done)



Yoh just followed after Anna, smiling with eyes sparkling







Back at the arcade



Mei Lin: That was fun let's do that again tomorrow! (Skipping down the hall with Ren and Horo horo following behind)



Horo horo: Yeah! except for the part where Ren beat up 10 guys who were about to hit on you. (Giving Ren a “Big No no” look which caused Ren to smirk)



Mei Lin: Pardon?



Horo horo: Nothing. ☺ (Smiling making Mei Lin pout a bit)

Mei Lin: *yawn* I'm tired. I want to rest my eyes a bit before taking a swim at the beach.( looking a bit tired)



Ren: It would be the best thing to do for now. You almost worn out all machines back at the arcade.(smirking)



Mei Lin: I couldn't help it! I almost beat the Highest score.(pouting)



Horo horo: Well I got to go now Tamao is expecting me to help her get ready for the barbecue this afternoon.(While looking at his wrist watch)



Ren: 3:00 right?



Horo horo: Yup! See ya. (Running towards his room and Tamao's)



Ren and Mei Lin didn't said a word, maybe they were too tired to do so. When they finally reached their room, Ren unlocked the door and let Mei Lin in first. Both changed to their pajamas (They had different closets) brushed their teeth and went to bed. Everything was fine until…



Both: WaAaaaaaAaaAaAAaah!



Ren: What the!



Mei Lin: Only one bed!



Mei Lin and Ren looked at each other confused on what to do but they were too tired to think. They thought about it for 5 minutes and then…



Mei Lin: I wouldn't mind sharing, after all the bed is pretty big.(In a shy and low tone, cheeks slightly dabbed with red.)



Ren: (Didn't answer for a while but finally did) Uhh… I don't mind either (Blushing)



Ren's thoughts

But I do mind sharing a bed with the person I love!!!! Wait, did I just say the word “love”?



And with that both slowly climbed up the king sized bed. Both lay at the farthest side of the bed with awkward silence. Mei Lin didn't mind much and fell asleep instantly changing positions from time to time. Ren was the one who had trouble falling asleep he was just too shy and conscious about sharing bed with his life long friend Mei Lin, even though his eyes were practically about to fall out due to sleepiness. This continued on until Ren felt something on him. He slowly opened his eyes and…



Ren: (Ren was about to scream but then forced him self not to so as to not to disturb Mei Lin's sleeping form) She must've moved all the way here during her sleep. Oh shoot I forgot she had this problem ever since she was a kid. No wonder she usually wakes up on the floor. Why the hell did I even agree to share beds! I'm such an idiot!



Ren was squirming at the same time careful not to wake her up to avoid utter embarrassment. He was desperate to get free from Mei Lin's iron grip but unfortunately failed. Ren, who was now enraged, with all his strength tried to push Mei Lin away from him but instead knocked himself of balanced(like I said he was at the farthest side) which caused him to end up on top of Mei Lin (still hugging him) on the floor. Minutes turned to hours; both were still in the same positions until her alarm clocked went off.



RiiiiiiiiiNNnnnngG!!!!



Ren: (panicking) Damn! She must've set her alarm so she wouldn't be late for the barbecue this afternoon! I better start thinking of a good excuse for this misunderstood scene but what…What!



Mei Lin slowly loosened her grip to rub her sleepy eyes that just won't open (Obviously didn't notice anything since Ren was trying hard to make himself lighter as possible). Meanwhile Ren's heart was just thumping harder and harder each second. Mei Lin all of a sudden rose up but Ren's head and body weight collided with hers which prevented her from doing so, thus resulted to the couple's first kiss. Mei Lin's eyes opened because of shock and so did Ren's. Surprisingly none wanted to break apart; both slowly closed their eyes and deepened the kiss. After 30 seconds past they broke a part slightly panting.





Ren: Mei Lin its not what it looks like.



Mei Lin: (Just kept silence making Ren worry)



Ren: It was your fault anyway for having that bad habit of yours when you're sleeping humph! (In an arrogant tone, but the truth is he wanted the dominant spot if Mei Lin ever does get mad)



Mei Lin: What are you doing? Get dress Ren-kun we don't want to be late for the barbecue do we? (Helping Ren get up and slightly giggling)



Ren felt relieved and quickly got dressed and ran towards the so called meeting place together with Mei Lin.





To be continued… ^^














Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yodasboy00 on June 29, 2006, 1:50:17 AM

yodasboy00 on
yodasboy00Shut up hyper bunny you make no sense. Wtf is about

me melin melin my parents are from your...AHH BLAH BLAH BLAH. You should really shut up once in awhile.

BringerOfSilence on April 1, 2006, 4:29:25 PM

BringerOfSilence on
BringerOfSilenceAwesome! I love it! Ren rocks! *hugs ren*

-Nekome/Chugo

HyperBunny on September 9, 2005, 11:29:38 PM

HyperBunny on
HyperBunnyWhat no updates? I like it!

HyperBunny on August 27, 2005, 4:26:20 AM

HyperBunny on
HyperBunnyHow cute!!!
Me: MEILIN MEILIN!!! MY PARENTS ARE FROM YOUR COUNTRYYY!!!
Ren: What about me?
Me: Shutup.