Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - TXH My Kwan Dao!

No OCCness All the couples but revolves around Ren and my imaginary character or if u want replace her with ur anime fantasy

Chapter 2 - TXH My Kwan Dao!

Chapter 2 - TXH My Kwan Dao!


Horo-horo: Hey guys look there they are! (Pointing towards Mei Lin and Ren, who were running towards them panting.)



Anna: You two are late exactly 10 minutes and 63 seconds! (Giving Mei Lin and Ren her famous death glare that caused the two to sweat drop.)



Mei Lin: Sorry Anna! Something suddenly came up so…. (Blushing)



Ren: Oh give us a break will you! (Giving Anna an exhausted look)



Anna: No excuses! As punishment you two will set up the tent, cook the remaining food, set up the games and clean up afterwards. Got it!



Yoh: Umm…Anna isn't it kind of harsh? (Slightly tugging on Anna's arm.)



Anna: No Yoh that wasn't harsh. This is! 1000 push ups until breakfast for 2 weeks when we get home! (Staring Yoh directly into his eyes, this caused him to shut his mouth and scuttle away.)



Ren and Mei Lin merely sighed and got to their assigned duty while the others were doing their usual thing like Horo-horo eating everything Tamao cooked, Ryu and Yoh were busy pampering Anna, Lyserg and Jean was talking while walking by the shoreline. And as for Hao he was too busy flirting at older women.



Ren: I am not going to cook, I don't even know how! You do it besides it's a woman's job. (Smirking in a know it all and arrogant tune.)



Mei Lin: Awe but Ren! (Giving Ren another one of her puppy dog pout.)



Ren: My decision is final. (Walking away towards the tent until…)



Mei Lin: WAIT!!!! You do know how to cook! You said so yourself when I asked you if you made the dumplings yourself and you said yes! (Smirking at the now frozen and defeated Ren.)



Ren merely stared at Mei Lin giving her a “You beat me…” blank look. Mei Lin noticed this and started to laugh. After a while Ren simply nodded (still in his shocked form) and headed towards the grill.



Mei Lin: Yeah! I win I win!(While jumping up and down like a child) Oh and Ren you forgot your apron. (Laughing while handing Ren a PINK apron.)



Ren: There is no way… (He was suddenly cut of by Mei Lin's sudden interruption)



Mei Lin: Awe… but we don't want to make the best cook in the whole wide world to look inappropriate now do we? Hmmm? (In a teasing type tune at the same time laughing her heart out.)



Ren suddenly grabbed the apron and started putting it on (in a very disgusted look.) while muttering curses under his breath which caused Mei Lin to smirk.



Mei Lin: Ren smile! *click* (Taking a picture of Ren)



Ren: Whoa! (Panicking and blushing but it was too late.)



Mei Lin: Awe you look so cute in this picture. (While cupping her cheek with her own hand at the same time smiling and blushing.)



Ren: Give me that blasted Camera! I'm going to break it into microscopic pieces! Get back here. (While waving his kwan dao randomly.)



Mei Lin: You got to catch me first! Bleeeeeh! (Running and jumping over some people who were on the ground sun bathing while sticking her tongue out at Ren.)





Meanwhile with Horo-horo and Tamao… (Their sitting inside the tent away from the others.)



Horo-horo: WOW! These are just amazing. Hey Tamao who taught you to cook anyway? (While munching on the food Tamao just gave him.)



Tamao: Ummm… Nobody I guess.



Horo-horo: huh?



Tamao: I started training with master Yoh-mei when I was only 8 years old. As a part of my training I had to do the chores and it included cooking. At first, like any starters, I had a rough time matching together ingredients and mastering different type of cooking techniques. And of coarse when you get used to it you start to improve. (Explaining in her usual tune.)



Tamao continued until she noticed Horo-kun was gone. She squealed and started to panic until she spotted Horo-kun rummaging in her bag. She blushed when she saw he was about to pull out her extra two pieced baby blue bikini. She made a run for it and fortunately made it in time before Horo-horo got a full and clear view.



Tamao: Eeeek! Horo-kun No! ( While grabbing her bag from Horo-horo and nudged her swim suit further down her large bag.)



Horo-horo: Tamao I…

Tamao: Horo-kun what do you think you were doing going over my personal belongings! (In an almost angered tune.)



Horo-horo: I didn't mean it Tamao I was just looking for the bag where you keep all your cooking utensils. (In a sad and sorry tune.)



Tamao: Huh? What for Horo-kun?



Horo-horo: I eerr… just wanted you to ummm… teach me how to cook as good as you? So as to uhh… not to bug you so much I mean so I won't annoy you to cook my favorite food all the time. (blushing while not making eye contact with Tamao.)



Tamao merely smiled at the same time blushing. After a while she placed her hand gently on Horo-horo's shoulder.



Tamao: Awe Horo-kun I'm not bothered by cooking for you. I'm happy when you're happy. That's why I enjoy cooking for you. (Smiling sweetly at Horo-kun)



Horo-horo: (speechless outside but in the inside he jumped for joy and was relieved.)



Tamao: So do you still want to take cooking lessons from me? (She said teasingly)



Horo-horo: Uhh.. For a second thought I changed my mind. ahehe ( Sweat dropped)



Tamao: I thought so. (while chuckling)



They stayed like that for awhile until Horo-horo suddenly gave Tamao a big looong hug. This caused her to blush different shades of red.



Tamao: Umm… Horo-kun?



Horo-horo: (Realizing what he just did) Yipe! (making a distance of 3 meters away from Tamao in a single jump.)



Horo-horo and Tamao stayed like that for awhile both faces flushed and bright red. A few minutes passed and then.



Horo-horo: Sorry about that. It just slipped out. I AM SO SORRY!



Tamao didn't answer right away, a few seconds past before she gave her reply. Maybe she needed time to cool her face down.



Tamao: Ho-Horo-kun tha-that's alright. It wa-wasn't a big d-d-deal anyways. ☺



Horo-horo: It is? I mean of coarse it is. I mean no big deal ahehe…..



Tamao laughed quite a bit and took the container where she store her cooking utensils and put it aside by their portable oven and started making Horo-kun's Favorite desert which was strawberry fluff cake. This made Horo-kun drool… a lot and it started to soak up the blanket where they both sat on.



Tamao: Horo-kun!



Horo-horo: Sorry Tamao I couldn't help it. ( Savoring the sweet smell emitted from the oven. While looking over Tamao who got started in making the sweet pink icing for the cake.)



Horo-horo: Tamao?



Tamao: Yes?



Horo-horo: Is it done?



Tamao: Horo-kun you just asked 3 minutes ago.(sweat dropped) No not yet.



Horo-horo: Awe…. (Giving out a disappointed look)



Tamao: *sigh* Here you go Horo-kun. (giving him a thick small book)



Horo-horo: What's this for?



Tamao: It's my cook book you can browse recipes that you might want me to cook for you later. (Smiling innocently at Horo-kun)



Horo-horo without a word quickly scanned the book and listed down all the recipes he thought looked good.



Tamao: That oughta keep him busy for a while (She thought to her self while giving out a relieved smile.)



Back to Mei Lin and Ren…



Mei Lin and Ren's little cat and dog chase went on for awhile until they got to the boardwalk.



Mei Lin: You'll never catch me while carrying that big piece of metal with you. (Giving out a worried look while placing her hands on her hips.)



Ren: What? My Kwan dao?



Mei Lin: Yup! Now let's just leave it somewhere like the… Baggage counter over there!



Ren: Isn't it kind of odd if I leave a lethal weapon there? Anyways people might stare!



Mei Lin: Hey it's their job! Anyway, just when did YOU care about what other people think. Hmmm?



Ren: I-I-I don't. (crossing his arms over his chest and said it defensively.)



Mei Lin: Okay then let's go! (Grabbed Ren in the arm and dragged him all the way to the baggage counter{doesn't she always ^^}



When they got to the baggage counter a big sign caught both of their eyes.



Ren: See? It says here DO NOT LEAVE YOUR VALUABLES HERE. So I guess it's coming with me then huh. aha ha ha (smirking at Mei Lin until *BONK* Mei Lin just smack his head with her left hand.)



Ren: WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!



Mei Lin just gave him an annoyed look while crossing her arms over her chest and sat on a bench legs crossed. That just made Ren gave out a big sigh and ran towards the guy who was in charge of the counter.



Ren: Here. (while handing his long Kwan dao at the man slowly so as to not frighten him.)



Guy: Ok sir here's your tag number. (Giving him a tag which read No. 28)



Ren: What? You don't mind at all?! (Eyes all widened in shock)



Guy: It happens more usual than you think sir. Goodbye and Have a nice day!(waving)



Ren approached Mei Lin wearing a dumbfounded look on his face. Mei Lin's mood suddenly changed as she started giggling.



Mei Lin: I told you so. (While covering her mouth with her hand to disable a bigger laugh from coming out so as to not to piss off the Tao.)



Ren: Damn she got me again! But I guess she was right though my swim wear doesn't contain much storage area. At least it made this day a lot lighter *sigh*



And with that they continued to walk around and explore the resort. But strangely Ren was enjoying his little adventure with Mei Lin he even gave out small laughs of enjoyment but tried desperately to hide it though. Mei Lin seemed to notice this as she too was having a good time with the most arrogant boy she had ever known and at the same time her all time secret crush.



To be continued…. ^^ ☺♂☺

By the way the next mini couple story is about Lyserg and Jeanne






Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HyperBunny on September 25, 2005, 5:34:58 AM

HyperBunny on
HyperBunnyP.S.
Isn't 63 seconds 1 minute and 3 seconds?

HyperBunny on September 25, 2005, 5:34:01 AM

HyperBunny on
HyperBunnyYea!!! You updated!!!.....

LysergxJeanne...?
*faints and dies*

No. Meh Lyserg. *pulls out her /notso/ famous bunny plushie and kills Jeanne*
Hahaha...she had it coming for her...who else tortures themselves for revenge?