Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chased

This story is about vampires AND warewolfs AND both. they call them lycans(i think).hunters are supposed to kill lycans because theyre not supposed to exist. now theyre safe in another kingdom.

Chapter 1 - Chased

Chapter 1 - Chased
Cynthia ran and tripped over a rock. with the hunters close behind her, she shot back up and and kept running. the hunters were only chasing her because they thought she was a lycan. cynthia soon ran a sharp turn and hid behind a big bush. the hunters turned the corner. "we lost her." cynthia took a big sigh of releif. she relaxed for a minute. then she got up and walked to her house. "hey cynthia!"
"hey bell. get me something to drink will ya?"bell glared at cynthia. "uh, cynthia," bell smiled."where is the milk?"
"milk? oh! sorry, i got ran out of the store by hunters." cynthia stood up. i guess i can take the trash out for ya."
"you do that." cynthia put on her hood of the jacket and grabbed a bag. she set off and made it to the dumpster and then heard a gun. "hunters." cynthia went to get a closer look and saw a warewolf in the distance....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment