Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - How it started

It iz about a guy named Noe and how his whole day went at school when he was about to ask a person ,he liked ,out

Chapter 1 - How it started

Chapter 1 - How it started

Chapter 1
Bang!
I turn around at the sound. I see Victorias lifeless body fall to the ground. No, is the first word to come to my mind at the awful sight. I am now the only one standing. I hear another bang and...
Beep, Beep, Beep!
I wake up with a start, feeling the light perspiration on my skin. It was only a dream. I turn off the alarm and stare at the time. I groan at how early I awaken, though I wake at this time every day. I trudge to grab my clothes, and then head to my bathroom.
What a horrible dream, I think as I dry myself off from the bath. Once ready for school, I leave on my bike to school, admiring the scenery. Gorgeous orange and pink colored clouds are out near the rising sun and there is a soft, cool breeze outside.
Could a morning be any nicer?
At school, I lock my bike to the rack. Someone shouts out Hey Noe, come over here!
I infer it was Danni because she started doing a come over here gesture. Shes in a group with some of my other friends: Victoria, Jack, and Alex. I walk swiftly to them. I see them hiding something behind them. Trying to see what was hidden, I say Hey. Whats up?
Surprise, they all exclaim as if on cue, Happy Birthday! Then they pull out a birthday card, full of signatures, from behind them.
Thank you guys! I didnt think you would do something like this.
Actually, Jack says. Everyone stares at him. He continues shyly, It was Sandra. She gave this to us with only her signature. She just told us to get signatures and give it to you.
Sandra, I said amazed, But I thought--
That we all wrote each others birthdays in our agendas, Victoria says, finishing my sentence. Then she mentions nervously
But we all kinda had lost our agendas when we started looking for your birthday.
And also Dannis, she reveals
Hey, Danni screams out.
And I bet you she knew because of -- I start before Alex interrupts, continuing my sentence.
Myspace. You know we dont have Myspace accounts. She had explained to us that she saw your birthday coming up in the inbox.
Its pretty awkward, because I like Sandra. I never knew if she likes me, but Im always hoping she will. This card just makes me wonder. I like her black hair, usually gracefully flowing downward and I love the way she does her expressions. Ive wanted to tell her I like her, but Im afraid of what she would say and if it would ruin our friendship.
Hello? Noe, Danni questions, cutting off my thoughts, Are you gonna say anything else, cuz I want to interrupt you too
As random as that was, I keep my cool and tell her Danni, say something closer to the subject next time. Dont just blurt out anything.
Okay then Noe, She gleefully responds, Can you say something else so I can interrupt you?
About to burst out laughing, I state, No Danni, I dont. Anyways, all of you should eat breakfast. Either way, I need to talk to a teacher.
Okay, Alex says suspiciously, Come on you guys lets go Noe needs to talk to a teacher. Then they all leave, Alex the only one talking to them.
Though I was lying (and Alex knows it), I did head to the entrance of the school. I was really going to talk to Sandra and I saw her from afar near that area. When I came up to her, she was sitting down in front of the flagpoles, writing things down on her notebook as usual. I stayed, gazing at her beauty, until she reacted and questioned, Noe. What you staring at?
I flinch for a moment and then respond Nothing. Ummm.
Oh yeah! Thank you for the card. I really loved it! But you shouldnt have made it.
It wasnt much, she replies, I just got piece of construction paper and decorated it. Then I put my signature. Plus, Myspace can help you remember someones birthday.
But still, you shouldnt have.
But its your birthday
But--
But nothing, she said firmly ending the argument just like that. She then stood up and came up right in front of me. You should just take a gift from someone and leave it like that.
She swipes her things from the ground and starts walking away. I stayed petrified from what she had told me and look towards her. I felt at that moment that I should tell her what I felt towards her. Nobody was around and probably she might not take it as badly as she would when around her friends.
I then follow her and grab her shoulder. She turns her head and looks at me. She then says What?
Sandra, I start.
Yeah, she replies in a hurried tone.
Ive wanted to tell you something for a while now that I havent been able to tell you.
I turn her around to face me and I sigh.
Sandra, I...
Beeeeeeeeeep!
The bell rang.
I just see her run towards the school and she screams out, Tell me after school on the IM.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mistergfreak on September 10, 2006, 2:16:31 PM

mistergfreak on
mistergfreakSorry about no quotations but idg. Just read as if quotations were there. but next chapter's coming soon!