Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - School Day

Michelle and her best Friend Emily have gotting into trouble before, but noting like this. Secrets, strange elemental powers, demons and masters. Will the two of them remain friends till the end?

Chapter 1 - School Day

Chapter 1 - School Day
Chapter 1

“Hey, Emily, we have physics next don't we?” Michelle, a blue eyes, light brown haired girl, with golden highlights running through her pony tail, and of average hight, said to her friend while walking backwards. Her friend, Emily, was a smaller girl, not by much though, with gray eyes, and black hair, with a few blue streaks running through her long hair.
“Yeah we do. Can you try not to fall asleep every time. Filling you in on the stuff you missed gets annoying after a while,” Emily sighed. Michelle just laughed.
“So has anyone asked you to the dance yet?” Michelle changed the subject. Emily kindof glared at her.
“No, have you gotten any invites?” Emily looked at her suspisiously.
“No, I just wanted to make sure you didn't get one before me!” Michelle grinned. Emily hit her over the head, then dashed into their Physics room they had just approached.
“Hey!” Michelle ran in after her. Emily was already in her seat, looking innocent. Michelle gave her an awkward look and sat next to her. Then they both started to giggle.
“Okay, who started it today?” A boy sitting at the table next to them asked. He was a lot taller than Michelle, and had light brown hair. His gray eyes made him look mysterious and serious, when he actually wasnt. His name was Sean. Next to him was another goof-off, Brian. He was blonde with deep green eyes, and only a little taller than Michelle and Emily. They were all really good friends.
“Emily this time. She hit me in the head!” Michelle pretended to whine. Emily hit her over the head again.
“I did not. You just imagined something like that happening!” Emily laughed. Sean and Brian started to laugh. Then the second bell rang, which ment the start of class so they all went quiet while the rest of the students and the teacher filed in.
Mr. Keste was defenatly not their favorit teacher, but he was better than others. He had one of those nasily voices that you wish would just shut up after a while. He liked to lecture a lot, which is why Michelle often fell asleep. The class draged on like always, talking about trains and cars and other stuff like that.
The end of class came when the bell rang for first lunch. Emily looked over at Michelle. She had her head down between arms. Emily sighed and nudged Michelle's arm just a bit. She didn't move.
“Don't worry, I got it.” Sean got up and moved over towards Emily. “If you can get him up for me!” Sean pointed to Brian, who was face first in his book.
“Okay, you got a deal.” Emily smiled. They traded places. Sean continued to nudge Michelle, while Emily shook awake Brian.
“The answer is 27!” Michelle jumped up when Sean tried to tickle her. Sean kept tickling her though, and soon Michelle was on the floor lauging.
“Stop! Hahaa, please, hahaha, stop!” Michelle tried pleading while controling her laughter. Sean grinned, but then stopped. He helped her up off the floor.
“Brian is out! I can't get him to wake up at all!” Emily said, defeat in her voice.
“Hmm, I got an idea!” Sean had that evil glint in his eye. Emily back off and went over to Michelle, who was clutching her sides from laughing so hard. Sean went over to the faucet and put some cold water in a cup. He slowly walked over to Brian, who had started snoring.
“When I dump this, run for the cafateria, got it!” Sean signaled to the girls. They both nodded. Sean then took the book out from under Brian's head and dumped the cold water on his head and down his neck. Michelle and Emily made a break for the door at that time, and were just out of ear shot to hear Brian curse out loud.
Michelle and Emily made it to lunch with half-an-hour left before next period started. Emily saved their seats as Michelle went up to go buy the pizza that the cafateria was serving. Brian and Sean soon joined her. Brian's hair was all wet, and Sean couldn't stop snickering.
“That wasn't nice Sean. You couldn't have just shook me awake or something?” Brian said annoyed as they waited in line.
“No, not really. You wouldn't wake up when Emily tried, so we went to drastic measures.” Sean had an evil grin on his face. Michelle couldn't help but laugh.
“Yeah, at least he didn't tickle you to the groud!” Michelle elbowed Sean right in the gut. Sean just laughed. They all got their pizza and went to join Emily.
“I see you woke up.” Emily teased Brian as the three of the sat down.
“So what are you guys up to this weekend?” Sean asked.
“Well, tonight I'm going to adopt a cat. I finaly wore my mom down!” Michelle smiled.
“Oh, can I come with you? I love to see all the animals at the shelter. I feel so bad for them!” Emily said. Michelle smiled at her friend, which ment a definate yes.
“Do you guys want to come too. You can help me pick out the perfect cat!” Michelle looked at Sean, expectingly. His cheeks turned a shade of red and he put his hand behind his head. He looked like he was going to say yes, but then Brian jabbed him in the ribs.
“We can't. We have more important things we have to do. I mean we'd love to but we really can't!” Brian tried to explain while was Emily glaring at him. Emily sighed, but didn't ask them what their plans were. Sean nodded his head in agreement with Brian, but he looked a little upset about it though.
“Oh, thats ok. You'll have to come see it sometime then!” Michelle just smiled. She was completely oblivious to the fact that Sean couldn't stop blushing as he looked at Michelle. Emily definatly notice though, and she started to grin.
“Cards?” Michelle pulled out her favorit deck of cards from her bag. Just as she put them on the table, the bell rang for the end of lunch. “Okay, now that was inconvinent!” Michelle grumbled. She put the cards back into her bag and got up to leave. Sean finall snapped out of his daze, and Emily giggled a little at the though. Brian just sighed. Michelle looked back at them with a puzzled innocent look.
“Come on Emily. Pre-Cal class for us!” Michelle smiled. Emily just shook her head.
“Sometimes you are so dense!” Emily caught up to Michelle. They waved by to the boys, who were heading to a metal shop class.
“What are you talking about. I was nice enough to ask them to come along too. I mean we have been friends since like pre-K!” Michelle looked puzzled. Emily just shook her head.
“Just forget it.” Emily smiled. “So what kind of cat are you looking to get?” She changed the subject.
“I don't know. I'm going to look around, and what ever one I like the best I'll get I guess. Oh, my mom said no Siamese though, she really doesn't like those!” Michelle laughed. Emily laughed too.
“Yeah I can see why. Those kind of cats always get into a lot of trouble!” Emily laughed. The rest of that day flew by, with both of them eagerly awaiting the trip to the local pet store. At final bell, Michelle waited for Emily outside her locker.
“Come on! I can't wait to get there!” Michelle was getting really excited.
“I know I know. Hold on while I get all my stuff, sheesh!” Emily rolled her eyes at Michelle's six-year-old behavior.
“Well, if you don't hurry up, I'm leaving without you!” Michelle started to skip down the hall, away from Emily. Emily slammed her locker and ran after Michelle, who had started running when Emily's locker slammed.
“Wait for me!!!” Emily called after her.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on March 6, 2006, 5:52:40 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tcoooool.Michelle reminds me of me.awkward...

smilingcheerios on November 14, 2005, 10:42:07 AM

smilingcheerios on
smilingcheeriosomigosh! you put this one up! *squeels* yay!! nice first chapter. it establishes the charachters well and their relationship with each other. great job!