Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Secret Crushes

Michelle and her best Friend Emily have gotting into trouble before, but noting like this. Secrets, strange elemental powers, demons and masters. Will the two of them remain friends till the end?

Chapter 4 - Secret Crushes

Chapter 4 - Secret Crushes






Chapter 4





Michelle woke up the next morning from a swift scratch across the face. She jumped up quickly, knocking her cat onto the floor in surprise.





Ow! That hurt! Michelle rubbed her face, wiping off the small traces of blood that had started appearing from the scratch.





Sorry, but you weren't waking up and your alarm was annoying me. Shocks said from the side of the bed. Michelle froze. Then she looked at the cat.





It wasn't just a bad dream last night was it? She stared at him. He nodded his head. Michelle sighed, becoming a bit depressed.





Get out of bed already! You are going to be late for school if you don't, and shut that annoying alarm off please! Shocks growled a bit. Michelle looked over at her clock, and then gasped. It was almost seven-thirty. School was going to start very soon. She shut her annoying buzzing alarm off, and raced to get everything she needed for school ready, before running into the bathroom. She was almost out the door a few minuets later. Shocks was waiting for her by the front door.





Man, you are fast! Here, don't forget to take your crystal with you, in case you need it. Remember if you have to transform, use your instincts to work your powers until I've had proper time to instruct you. He tossed the box at her feet. Michelle just looked at it for a few seconds, contemplating the option of taking it or not. Then she reached down and picked it up, placing it in her front pocket of her jeans.





Fine, I'll take it, but don't count on me using it! She stormed out the front door.





That stupid, cat. What does he think I am, a super hero or something. I'm only sixteen for goodness sakes! Michelle was mumbling to the ground as she ran towards school. She didn't even look where she was going, which evidently led her crashing into Emily in front of the school.





Ow! Emily yelled, pushing Michelle off of her. Where have you been, your late? She asked after they were both sitting on the grass. School hadn't started yet, so some of the kids hung around outside on the front lawn.





Sorry, I had a really weird night last night, and then I didn't hear my alarm go off, so my cat, Shocks, woke me up, which is where I got this! Michelle said, pointing the the scratch scar on her cheek.





Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't get to sleep very well last night though, because of that barn incident yesterday. Was it a dream, or did we really almost get drag to another dimension? Emily looked Michelle in the eyes. Michelle touched the pocket where her crystal box was.





Yeah, it was real. I wanna find out who that red guy was. I think he's kind of cute, and I want to say thank-you! Michelle said, changing the subject.





Speaking of guys, Sean and Brian wanted us to meet them in the Physics room early today, they had something to ask us? Emily said. They both gave each other weird looks, then burst out laughing.





Well, lets go then! We have Physics first today anyways. Michelle groaned at the last part. Emily got up first, then helped Michelle off the ground. They dashed to their lockers and then headed up to the science wing to their physics classroom.





When they got there, Sean and Brian were talking softly to each other in the back of the room, where they normally sat. Sean heard the door open and looked to see Michelle and Emily walking towards them.





There you guys are, we were starting to get worried! Sean exclaimed, jumping up a bit.





No, you were getting worried, I was getting a bit board. Brian laughed. Michelle and Emily snickered as well as Sean's face turned a little red.





So, what did you guys wanna ask us? Emily said, getting right to the point. Sean and Brian exchanged glances with each other.





Well, you know the end of the year dance is tonight, right? Brian asked, a little nervous.





Yeah of course, we are going to go as a group like we always do right? Michelle and Emily smiled at each other.





Well, we were wondering if we didn't have do that this time? Sean said. Michelle looked at him puzzled.





Did you guys actually get dates for the dance! Michelle gasped, with a bit annoyance in it as well. Emily glared at both of them.





Well, we might of, but they haven't said yes or no yet? Brian reassured them. Michelle was getting really confused by this.





So, who's the lucky set of girls you're going to ask? Emily sneered. There was a long pause, with Brian and Sean looking at each other again.





You two, Sean answered. Michelle and Emily looked stunned.





Us? You don't want to go as a group, because you want to ask us as dates! Michelle said, extremely shocked. Emily couldn't get words to form out of her mouth. Brian and Sean nodded their heads.





I want to ask Emily to the dance, as my date, and Sean wants to ask yo... ow! Brian said, stuttering at the end as Sean elbowed him in the ribs.





And, I want to ask you to the dance Michelle. Sean finished Brian's statement. Brian threw him a death glare. Both Emily and Michelle's faces turned bright red, and both of them were at a loss of words. The bell rang before Michelle and Emily could answer them. Still speechless, Michelle and Emily took their seats across from Sean and Brian. Class went by fairly quickly that day, and soon, lunch time rolled around.





So, do you guys have an answer to our question yet? Brian asked as they all sat down to eat. Emily and Michelle looked at each other, then back at the boys.





It was such a sudden question, especially since the dance is tonight. Michelle said. Emily nodded her head.





But, I say yes to Brain, of course! Emily smiled at him. Michelle looked at Emily, a bit cross.





And I say yes to you Sean. I'd love to be your date! Michelle said. The guys' faces lit up with extreme happiness.





Awesome! I'll pick you up at seven then! Sean said, very happy. Brian said the same thing to Emily. They all ate their lunch in silence, going into a game of cards after that.





Emily and Michelle walked home together, talking about the days events.





Oh wow, I knew Sean was starting to crush on you, but I never new Brian had anything for me! That was a huge shock! Emily said. Michelle looked at Emily with a blank stare.





You knew Sean was starting to crush on me? And you didn't tell me!!! She yelled, with annoyance in her voice.





It was sooo obvious I thought you already knew. Emily teased. Michelle's face turned red from embarrassment and stupidity.





Maybe I did, maybe I didn't! She said. Emily laughed.





If you knew, you wouldn't have looked so shocked when I mentioned it! She slapped Michelle on the back. They stopped outside Emily's house. Well, I guess I'll see you tonight then. This is so exciting! She giggles and ran down her drive-way, waving behind her back. Michelle waved, then started at a jog to her house.











Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on August 24, 2006, 8:18:58 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94t0-0 awesome!!yaaaay!!!^ ^

smilingcheerios on July 23, 2006, 5:52:46 AM

smilingcheerios on
smilingcheerios0-0 you updated! awesome!!!!

me likes. everyone's reactions are funny. ^^
very cute.