Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - The kinda True Story

Michelle and her best Friend Emily have gotting into trouble before, but noting like this. Secrets, strange elemental powers, demons and masters. Will the two of them remain friends till the end?

Chapter 9 - The kinda True Story

Chapter 9 - The kinda True Story
Chapter 9
Michelle had stayed at Emily's house again that night, and soon, all rested up, the four of them met at the meadow. They all sat in a small circle, where Michelle and Brian could be seen nodding off, as usual. Shocks jumped into Michelle's lap, bring her back to attention.
Stay awake. We are explaning more things to you! He growled at her. Michelle just waved her hand like she didn't really care, which made Emily smack her in the back of the head.
Hey! I'm listening! Michelle yelled at her. Emily just shrugged. Flare cleared his throat to get everyones attention again.
As I was saying, the deamons will keep coming until we defeate their master, who is probably safely in the Dark world. I know he is starting to realize that his minions are not returning home, so we might be in for an encounter with this deamon master very soon. Flare went on.
But will we even stand a chance if he shows up any time soon? I mean, Sean and I can probably handle ourselves, but the girls bearly know what they are doing! Brian said, breaking through his trance as well. Everyone went quiet for a while, thinking about it.
I can handle myself. I learn something new each time I transform. Michelle boasted.
You have been making things up every single time. Shocks said under his breath. Michelle's face turned a bit on the reddish side. Emily laughed a little.
Well, I'm grateful for it. Who knew she could pull electricity from other peoples body. Emily said. Shocks looked at Emily blankly, then up at Michelle, who smiled. He go off Michelle's lap and went over to sit next to Bubbles.
I actually think someone needs to tell us the whole story now. Flare promised me he would once we found more people. Sean spoke up, looking at his cat. Flare let out a long sigh and called a cat huddle.
I don't see why they wont tell us. Isn't there only one more person missing. I think its Fezui am I right? Sean asked Brian. Brian stared at him blankly.
Uh, yeah, whatever you say. Brian said, blankly. Sean shook his head. The cat huddle ended at that point, and the four of them wandered into the center of their little circle.
I guess we'll tell you the story now. I did promise Sean that we would tell it, but we are still missing Fezui and Whirl, but I think we all agreed its better without him. Flare growled. Bubbles stepped up.
Okay, basically the story starts like this...
A long time ago, the Earth was one world. It was ruled by the Kingdom of Light, a righteous King, and understanding Queen. One day, the Queen had a child, but there was something different about this child that puzzled all their nurses. The child let off an evil aura, her hair was midnight black, and her eyes were like empty pits. One nurse advised the King and Queen to get rid of the child, but they would not hear it. They loved the child with all their heart. They named her Molli.
As Molli grew, her parents couldn't see the evil growing within her. She tried to avoid her parents all together. One day, she discovered she could use a magical power. She was about sixteen at this time. She would practice it in secret, till she completely learned to control it, which took years.
Finally, the day came. Her parents were having her party, making her the official heir to the throne. She just let loose on her parents, killing them both on the spot. Having just had the party, she instantly became the new Queen. The land was forced into a dark age. Everyone feared her, and her mysterious powers. Soon she had gathered a close group of followers, who also had received some mysterious powers.
A decade passed like this. Many tried to revolt, but nothing ever worked against Molli, she was just too powerful. There was one thing though that Molli realized, and was afraid of. She was still mortal. Even though she had these powers, she would someday die a human death of old age. She needed an heir to keep her Kingdom alive and the way she wanted it.
To this day know one knows who the father was, knowing Molli's streak she probably killed him after he got her pregnant. Her followers could tell she was carrying a child, what they didn't know was that she was carrying two. Molli gave birth to a set of twins, both girls. One, the older one, had beautiful blond hair, and deep sapphire eyes. The other had deep, blood red hair, and the same eyes as her mother. Each one had an aura, but the older one had a different aura than her mother or sister. She had more of a gentile, lighter presence than her sister, who was almost exactly as her mother was when she was born. They were named Lily and Holli.
Molli knew that Lily might be a problem with her plan, so she entrusted one of her favorite nurses with her. The nurse took very good care of Lily, not raising her in the ways of her mother though, but in the ways her grandparents would have been proud of. Lily grew up to be kind, loving, and gentile to the people in her Kingdom.
Holli on the other hand, followed in her mothers footsteps, even inheriting some of her powers. She was evil right down to the bones. She hated her sister with all her might. Because Lily was the older one, she was first in line for the throne. Holli went to her mother about this, but Molli was already formulating a plan.
One night, when Lily and her nurse were coming back from a ride through the country, they were ambushed by thieves and robbers. They aimed to kill both of them, but at that moment Lily's powers awoken. She blasted them all away using Light magic, opposed to her mother and sisters Dark magic. The two of them knew that the thieves had been sent by Molli, and went into hiding, pretending they were dead.
Back at the castle, Holli and her mother both believed that the two of them were dead, and threw a party, celebrating Holli becoming the heir to the throne. They thanked Kaen, the God of Flame, and didn't worship Koori, the Goddess of Ice, at all.
Kaen and Koori were the divine spirits that governed the land for centuries. It has been said that they sometimes take human for to personally inspect the way the world is working. But ever since Molli had taken reign, Koori, the Goddess of Ice, had all but been forgotten. She was the nicer of the two Gods, granting peace and prosperity on the land, while Kaen was the one who spiked emotions and gave people reasons and things.
Anyways, out in their secluded cabin. Lily and the nurse were slowly working on developing Lily's powers. They both hoped that it would allow them to take back the Kingdom and make it a peaceful place again. Every night Lily would go out to her special spot and pray to both Koori and Kaen, asking them for help to restore order to their messed up world.
Koori heard her plea, and created us, the five cats. Each cat was designed to search out their element in a single person and training them to use it. These were people born of special powers as well, but their powers lay dormant, where Molli couldn't find them.
We all found our respected humans, except for one. Shocks was supposed to find Denko, the Lighting user. But that person was no where to be found. Finally we gave up when Princess Lily called us all together.
We all headed to the castle together, where Princess Lily barged in and demanded her right to the throne. There was a feirce battle, with the elemental warriors fighting Molli's followers, and Lily took on her mother one on one. Finally, the battle drew to a close and almost all the dark warriors had run off. Now it was a stand off between a weakening Lily, and queen Molli. The battle ended with Lily completely defeating her mother. Molli parished that day.
One thing that Lily had forgoten was her sister. Holli appeared behind the tired Lily. Holli defeated all the Light Warriors, and came close to destroying her sister. Then, Lily prayed one last time to Koori, and Koori then again answered her prayers. Everyone who followed the old king and queen, and were miserable in the dark world, were moved into a new, Light World. Koori made this world to help restore the balance. But it took every last drop of life energy that princess Lily had in her. She also revived the lost light warriors and sent them to the new world, to establish a new order and things.
Holli became trapped in the new Dark World, with her followers. She swore revenge on the Light world, saying she would get it back one day, and rule the whole Earth like she was suppose to. Now its rumored that she has had kids herself, but we dont know who they are or how powerful they are, or if there is even more than one. All we know is that she found a way to pass through demensions and is looking to conqure this world. You have all been reincarnated from the original Light warriors to help protect this world from Queen Holli's minions.
And thats basically how the story goes. There are bits a pieces I might have left out, but I think the basics are fine for now. Bubbles bowed. The four kids just sat there staring. They could not believe what they had just heard, and what they had gotten themselves into.
You guys were chose through destany, other than that we don't know why. We belive the Goddess Koori has her hand in this as well, but we can't prove it. Also, we aren't exactly sure where Michelle's powers came from, since we never found Denko in the past. Flare explained, putting his piece in. Shocks was sulking over by the pond, and Stone looked like he was napping.
So what your saying is that there is this other world thats trying to take over our world, because originally it used to be one world ruled by the Royal line that rules the other world? Sean was the first one to speak.
In a nut shell, yeah thats basically it. Flare answered.
I knew getting involved in this was a bad idea. Michelle grumbled.
What puzzles me is that the four of you have known eachother since kindergarten, am I right? I wonder if its a coincidence that you were all picked. Bubbles said quizically.
Well, Michelle and I have known eachother since pre-K, but we met Sean and Brian in the second grade I believe. Emily corrected her. Shocks came back over and sat next to Michelle. He hoped into her lap and leaned up to her ear.
Maybe you should tell everyone about that thiing yo told me earlier today. He whispered. Michelle's eyes lit up.
No! I don't want anyone else to know! Michelle yelled at Shocks, startling everyone else in the group. Michelle's face turned a shade of red.
What was that about? Brian asked. Sean sent her a puzzled look as well.
Its nothing, don't worry about it. Michelle looked away. Brian and Sean sent a questioning look at Emily, who just shook her head, pretending not to know either. Michelle picked up Shocks and carried him over to the other side of the pond, away from the group.
Why should I tell them? I don't want anyone else to know. And besides, I don't think it has any signifigance to do with this war thing at all. Michelle grumbled.
I don't know. Emily seemed extreamly shocked when she heard. I was just thinking that maybe your other friends should know too. Shocks responded stubbornly.
They don't need to know, and as long as Emily keeps her mouth shut the will never know! Michelle said corsely. Why did I tell you in the first place. She shook her head.
Thats what puzzles me too. Why would you tell me first, instead of Emily, or Sean? Shocks looked her in the eyes. Michelle just stared back at him, astonished and confused as well. Just then Shocks twitched a bit and looked back over at the group.
Michelle get back over here! We have a problem! Sean yelled over to them. Emily was already on her feet and fishing in her pocket. Michelle got back up slowly, balancing on her good arm, and ran back over to them.
What's up? She asked noticing everyones frantic faces.
Another deamon came into our world while we were talking! We have to get over there fast!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

smilingcheerios on October 10, 2006, 6:31:29 AM

smilingcheerios on
smilingcheeriosit's story time!! (haha the lameness returns!! muhahaha)

anyways, glad things are more explained, though to the charachters they are probably just thinking "why me?" haha.

great story, a really cool idea