Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Wind Master- Fezui

Michelle and her best Friend Emily have gotting into trouble before, but noting like this. Secrets, strange elemental powers, demons and masters. Will the two of them remain friends till the end?

Chapter 10 - Wind Master- Fezui

Chapter 10 - Wind Master- Fezui
Chapter 10
They arrived at the old abandoned barn again. Everyone had transformed and flown over as fast as they could. Mizuu and Denko felt a little uneasy being back at this place.
So, the portals only seem to open in certain locations. Maybe if we can locate all of them we can be more prepared. Kaji examined, noticing the fact that they had been there before.
So, where is it? Riku asked, landing and looking around.
It's not here anymore. There's no energy signal at all. Mizuu said, landing next to Riku. Kaji landed as well, bent on searching inside the barn. Denko felt something different though. It wasn't an evil presence, which is what puzzled her the most.
She flew up to the roof, landing quietly. Walking around, she kept herself half floating so not to break the roof any further. As she reached the otherside, she heard an unfamiliar voice. She ducked down behind a broken piece of wood, and peered around it.
I can't believe that deamon was so easy. This solo super hero thing is working out great! A confident female voice arose.
Yeah. We'll be able to protect this world without the help of the others. I always knew Fezui was the strongest of the warriors. A more courser, grumpier voice answered. There was a girl, same age as Denko, sitting on the edge of the roof. She had a white cat in her lap. Her outfit was exactly like Denko's also, but she had gray boots and swirl like markings on her shirt. She had long silver flowing hair, and the cat had silver tipped paws and tail.
Fezui, wasn't that the wind guy? Denko whispered to herself. Just then the wood gave underneith her, and she tumbled into the heart of the barn. Not even thinking about flying she tumbled faster, and finally landed ontop of Kaji.
Ow! Denko, you really have to stop doing things like that. He grumbled from under her. Or at least scream to let me know your coming! Denko blushed a bit, getting off him slowly.
Who's there!? Fezui flew into the barn, carrying her cat. Kaji scarmbled to his feet and jumped infront of Denko.
Who are you? Kaji demanded. Are you friend or foe? The woman turned and looked at them. Her white mask matched her brownish silver eyes benith it.
Wouldnt you like to know. She took up a defensive stance. Kaji looked at her puzzled.
Denko, stay behind me. He hissed as Fezui lifted off the ground, floating only a few inches high. She took off at full speed, and as she closed in on Kaji, she swung her foot in an arc kick.
Wind Kick! She yelled. As her foot missed Kaji completely, a backlash of wind energy slashed across his chest. His shirt ripped open and a very neat line of blood formed across the bear part of his chest. Fezui spun to a stop then landed back on the ground gracefully. Kaji grabbed at his chest in pain.
Kaji are you alright!? Denko gasped.
Im fine. Stay behind me, you wont be able to do much with one arm! He hissed again, but his voice had a lot of anger in it. Denko growled in her throat in anger, but she knew he was right, which made her more upset as well. Kaji stepped forward towards the woman.
You must be Fezui, the Wind Master. Why are you attacking us, we are supposed to be a group. Kaji created a fireball in his hand.
Yeah, Im Fezui. You must be Kaji, judging by that pathetic fireball you call an attack. She laughed. She had a real nice voice, very older, and incharge kind of voice. She didnt look any older than Kaji or Denko though. Kaji threw his fireball at her, but she flicked her hand and a strong gust of wind blew it off course, making it hit the side of the barn behind her.
Like I said, pathetic. I don;t want to join a pathetic group, with a leader who doesnt even know the full potential of his powers. She laughed again. She held her hand out, and very faintly you could see a ball of wind form, like Kajis fireball.
I beleive this is the attack you just used on me. So level two. Im on a level so advanced from you, you dont stand a chance against me. She clenched her fist around the energy, and Denko saw it stretch out into a long string or rope. You could bearly see it though, because it was made of wind, but now it had a silver glow to it, letting Denko and Kaji see it clearly.
What are you doing? Kaji said, guarding himself.
Testing you. She charged forwards, brandishing her whip-like attack. Kaji jumped into the air, just avoiding the whips tip. It left a deep gash in the dirt infront of Denko. Denko jumped back a bit, but continued watching. Kaji flew higher into the air, till they were in the rafters area. Fezui looked down at Denko, then smiled and flew up after him.
Ill deal with you later. Denko snorted, getting to her feet again. She didnt like watching very much. Kaji created a sword of pure fire, and charged towards Fezui. Fezui used her whip to keep him away from her. She slashed at Kajis arms, shreading his shirt. Kaji couldnt get anywhere near her. He was bleeding pretty badly now too. Finally he gave up with the sword and started slashing out with waves of fire, like what Fezui did with her foot, but he was doing it with his whole arm, trying to get better accuracy.
Ah! Geeze Im starting to hate you more! Fezui said as part of her sleeve got singed. Kaji kept at it, knowing that as long as she was on the defencive she wouldnt be able to attack. He was so wrong. On his next attack, Fezui started up a weird whirlwind like thing, spinning large amounts of wind energy around her, capturing all of Kajis fire in this twister. She slowly slipped out of the twister area, keeping the wind spinning.
Elemental Twister! She yelled, throwing the swirling wind and fire back at Kaji at increadable speed. Denko couldnt stand it anymore. She flew up between Kaji and the wind, held out her good hand and blasted it with lightning. She held it in position for a good half a minute, before throwing it completely back at Fezui. It nailed her dead on, Fezui was to surprised to dodge. She fell to the ground and started laughing.
Well, that was certanly a surprise. Youre a feisty little dog arent you. She growled, directing her temper at Denko. Kaji, exhauseted, fell to the ground as well. Denko floated to the ground, very irritated.
You are supposed to be on our side! This is stupid, fighting amungst our selves! She yelled at both Kaji and Fezui. Kaji was too exhausted to argue back.
Hey, what do you mean, on our side? I work solo here. She looked Denko over, and stared at her right arm.
You arm doesnt work does it? Fezui said slyly. Denko kept a firm glare on her.
Yes, my right arm doesnt work. But my left arm and my feet still work, so unless you keep quiet Im going to shove one of them down your throat! Denko growled. Fezui waved her hands innocently.
Fine, whatever. No more attacking. You are a powerful one arent you, being able to throw back my Elemental Twister like that. Fezui got to her feet, brushing off her pants. Just then, Riku and Mizuu can running into the barn.
Whats going on in here? We saw sparks and stuff, and the barn had caught on fire? Riku asked, looking around. Fezui and Denko kept their eyes locked on eachother.
Fezui has been nice enough to show us her powers. Kaji explained, slowly sitting up. All four cats filed into the center area, and Fezuis cat came out from behind a bale of hay.
Whirl. Havent seen you in a while. Flare stepped forward. There seemed to be tension between them.
Heh, do you think Id hang around you losers to find my human! Hah, yeah right! Whirl said. He was very stuck up. He looked around at the other cats, and his eyes lit up when he saw Bubbles.
Hey there. He cozied right up next to her. Shocks fur on his back sprung up. Why didnt you stay with me, we could of had a lot more fun than you could have with those losers. Whirl rubbed his head on Bubbles. She shrugged him off.
Stay away from me Whirl. She hissed a bit. Shocks calmed down a bit.
Denko, whats going on? Mizuu walked over to her friend, who was still staring Fezui down.
Nothing. Nothing, its over. Denko shook her head when Mizuu touched her shoulder, snapping her out of her trance.
So, Kaji got his butt kicked and had to be saved by Denko. Thats what Im seeing here. Riku joked.
Thats basically how it happened. Fezui said, walking over to Riku. She passed her hand under his chin. Riku got chills down his spine, and Mizuu glared at her ferosiously. She leaned over and whispered in Denkos ear.
I really dont like her.
Me either, dont worry. She beat the snot out of Kaji without even trying. Denko whispered back.
Then how did you stop her? Mizuu teased. Denko threw a joking glare at her, then they both laughed. The other three just looked at them funny. Kaji sighed and stood up.
Ignore them. They have this weird relationship. Riku explained to Fezui, while pushing her away from himself. So Kaji, did either you or Denko find that deamon?
I took care of the deamon a while ago. You guys were to slow getting here. Fezui laughed. Riku looked astonished.
By yourself? Ive only seen Denko do that, but Mizuu did end up helping a little. Riku though about it.
Oh, a dumb blond, just my type! Fezui said, passing her hand through his hair quickly. Denko grabbed the back of Mizuus shirt before she could have done anything stupid.
Mizuu, stop getting so worked up. Were just friends with the guys remember, and beside, hes not that stupid anyways. Denko whispered. That calmed Mizuu down enough that Denko let her go.
So, where are you from? Kaji asked Fezui, standing up slowly. Fezui looked at him awkwardly, but then smiled and backed away from Riku.
Katie transform! She said. The light appeared, and when it faded, standing there was a silver haired girl, with hazel colored eyes.
My name is Katie. Im from the city right outside this stupid town. I only come here when the portals open, because Whirl said I had to. Right now Im on a mission to find Princess Hikari. She can make these stupid powers go away and I can go back to being a normal person again! Katie explained. The others looked at eachother, and all decided to transform back as well.
Princess Hikari? She died over fifty years ago creating the Light World! Bubbles exclaimed, a bit confused. Whirl snorted a bit, like he was laughing.
You guys havent talked to Liz thats why. She said that Queen Holli did have another set of twins. The eldest became Princess Yami, just like her mother used to be, but only Liz knows where the younger twin went, since she was the nurse responcible for getting rid of her. Whirl explained. All four of the other cats just stared.
Holli did have children! And twins no doubt. The other twin, Im betting, possesed the Light element, that probably why Holli wanted to get rid of it. Flare said, trying to put the pieces.
Wait. If shes related to Queen Holli, wouldnt she have Yami in her name instead of Hikari? Emily asked, having a seat on the ground to listen better. The other kids did the same, except for Katie.
Not exactly. Hikari and Yami are just titles we gave them to seperate them from eachother. They indeed do share the same blood, but one twin gains Light power, Hikari, and the other twin gains Dark power, Yami. Queen Holli was probably trying to prevent another repeate of what her sister had caused. Flare explained.
This probably explains why the deamons are attacking this world. Either Queen Holli is positive that Princess Hikari is dead, or the Princess is somewhere in this world. Whirl finished with a smirk.
If shes alive, and we can find her, it would be a great help to our side. Sean figured out. Flare nodded his head.
But thats if shes alive. Liz was pretty sure she was alive, but she wouldnt tell us where she was. Katie said, irritated. Im sure she can take my powers away.
Why do you want to take your powers away? Michelle asked, curiouse.
Because. This killing deamon thing is interfearing with my normal life! All I want is my normal life back, hang with my friends, go to the movies, stuff like that. I dont want to have to worry about the world being destroyed! She growled.
Heh, I feel the same way. I dont want this role anymore than you do. Michelle sighed. The other three just nodded their head.
So, if we find this Princess, get her to help us, get rid of the Yami people, wars over! Brian summed it up, trying to bring spirits up. Sean just glared at him. Brian shrugged his shoulder.
Its not that easy. We still have to find her. She could be anywhere in this world! Bubbles sighed. Emily went to thinking about something. Her eyes lit up.
Liz! I bet she would know the area that we should look in! If we show her that we have all joined together, maybe shell give us a hint or something? Emily suggested.
Yeah, but how are we going to find her? I only met her when I found Whirl in an alley way behind some buildings. Katie snorted. Emily had a grin on her face.
I beleive me and Michelle have met her as well, but she didnt give us any advise. Michelle looked over at Emily in surprise.
Where? I dont remember meeting anyon... Michelle trailed off as a thought passed through her mind.
The Pet Store!! She gasped. Emily nodded her head. Thats where we got Shocks, and that cat next to him, now that I remember it, was Bubbles! Bubbles nodded her head as well.
I was glad when you brought Emily in with you. Made my search alot easier. Bubbles smiled.
So, thats where Liz is. I wonder what other role she plays in all this. Stone said, a bit skeptical.
So thats our plan. Well go see her tommorow after school, hopefully shes still there. Sean said, standing up and brushing his pants off. They all agreed with him, even Katie.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

smilingcheerios on October 10, 2006, 6:40:49 AM

smilingcheerios on
smilingcheeriosdarn, can't think of a lame comment this time T_T

I know Fezui/Katie is kinda mean but I can't help but love her. hehe. and the groups all together and they have a plan. yay! haha.

I like the attacks you gave Fezui (I remember when you were writing that.. haha) I hope you give the others cool attacks too.