Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prolog

Four friends, and an adventure for the ages. The of test frindship is put to the hardest level, will they be able to pass it?

Chapter 1 - Prolog

Chapter 1 - Prolog
It was another beautiful day, the sun was shining, the Pidgey are chirping, and wild pokemon can be seen running through the flower feild.

Down the path, in a quiet feild, four trainers a taking a little lunch break, weary from their travels. These friends have become very experianced trainers together. All pushing eachother to their maximum potentials, then even further.

They all had started like normal trainers at the age of ten. Each starting out with her own special pokemon. Its actually been five years since they met in a random accident, but since then they have been the closest of friends.

Liz is the oldest one, around sixteen already. Her long brown hair tied up tightly in a bun. Her short bangs left her deep blue eues revieled.

The next girl, still fifteen, is named Emily. Shes the shortest out of the our of them, but she really doesnt care. She has medium length black hair, with light brown eyes, and bangs parted in the front and held back with clips.

Next we have Justine, also just turned sixteen, but is younger than Liz by a feew weeks. Her short brown hair was highlighted with green streaks, which matched her forest green eys. A green bandana is ties around her head just to look cool.

Finally we have the youngest of this group. Her long light brwon hair, tied back in a ponytail, was blowing with the soft breeze under her bright yellow cap, which she always wore backwards. Her bangs fell out of the hole in the back of the cap, bearly covering her baby blue eyes.

Defenatly don't take this girl as a joke, Michelle is the raining champion of the last Pokemon League Competion. Her brother is Lance, one of the Pokemon Elite Four Team.

These young trainers were on their way to meet up with Lance and the Elite Four, but a little side tracking and a few wrong turns will put the ultamite test on their friendship. This is where our story begins.....

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on November 23, 2005, 5:02:45 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tkewl!!me likeys!

Tikuu on July 26, 2004, 1:00:11 PM

Tikuu on
TikuuWeeeeeeeeee!!! i seee meeeeeeeeee ^_^ very very cools!! hehehe im the green one like always, green rules over all!! hehhheheeh!! very cool storie though, can't wait to read more!
~Tik~

smilingcheerios on July 26, 2004, 11:07:50 AM

smilingcheerios on
smilingcheeriosyay! new story!!! i like this intro, disriptive, gives background and it makes you want to know more!! whoo!! go you!! me want more!!!!!!!!!