Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter 1

Four friends, and an adventure for the ages. The of test frindship is put to the hardest level, will they be able to pass it?

Chapter 2 - chapter 1

Chapter 2 - chapter 1
"Its such a lovely day out today," Emily stated, looking up and watching a cloud slowly pass by.

"I know, lets let out pokemon out to get some fresh air and exercise!" Michelle said, reaching into her yellow backpack. She pulled out five shiney, red and white pokeballs. "Come on out everyone!" She threw the five pokeballs into the air. Each opened and a stream of white light came out and hit the ground. As the light started to fade, it formed into five diffrent pokemon. The first one to appear was a large dog pokemon, it was orange with black stripes, its name is Arcanine.

The next pokemon to appear was a feirce looking dragon pokemom named Salamance. Its red wings looked extreamly powerful. The next pokemon appeared right next to Salamance. It was another dog like pokemon, but this one was diffrent than Arcanine. One thing was that it was blue, and the second was that it is classified in the legendry pokemon catagorie. Suicune just layed down and put its head on its paws. He was a quiet one, with his purple mane flowing in the breeze.

Another flash of light reveiled another pokemon. It floated a few inches off the ground, just hovering there. It looked like it was wearing a long flowing white gown. It had green hair that fell into its face. Gardevoir floated happly behind Michelle. The last one formed right in Michelle's lap. It was pale white with red and blue hollow triangle patters on its body. It had tiny little wings on its back and a big smile on its face. Togetic played happly, flying around Michelle's head.

Michelle reached up to her necklace and pulled a small pokeball off the chain. She ressed the button to make the pokeball enlage itself.

"Can't forget you now could I," Michelle smiled. "Come on out, Jolteon!" She threw the ball into the air, where it opened like the others. The light hit the ground next to Michelle's feet. Slowly it formed into a fox like pokemon. Its yellow fur shaped in spikes. It rubbed against Michelle's leg with its muzzle. She petted it on the head, then it curled u at her feet and fell asleep.

"Man Michelle, your Jolteon is just amazing!" Liz said, pulling out her own pokeballs from her purple waist bag. Emily and Justine had just finished letting letting out their own pokemon. On Emily's side, she also had an Eevee evolution, but hers was the puffy, red, fire type Flareon. It was running around with her Pikachu, a cute yellow, electric type mouse with red cheeks and a lightning bolt shaped tail.

Emily, too had a legendry pokemon. But it wasn't a dog type like Michelle's, it was more of a forest spirit pokemon. It was a greenish yellow color with large baby blue eyes. Its head was sort of shaped like a plant bulb, with dark green on the tip. Celebi was flying hyperly around Emily's head, extreamly happy.

There was a pond near the trees in this small feild, thats where you could find Emily's Dewgong swiming in circles. Its white skin gleamed against the water. Another dragon pokemon sat next to Michelle's Salamance, but was quite larger than it. Its wings were quite small though compared to the rest of its body, but when in the air this pokemon can book it. With its light yellow body and soft eyes, it looked like a real dragon. Dragonite is its name.

Emily's last pokemon layed quietly at her feet, curled up in a tight ball. Its brown spikes were all that you could see, but if you look closely enough you can see Sandslash's tanish colored ears.

Two of Justine's pokemon were also down by the pond. One just happened to be another Eevee evolution. Its blue color was made up of water-proof fur. Its tail looked like a fishes fin at the end. One more thing, no matter if there is sun or not, Vaporeon always sparkles, which shows how happy it is. Vaporeon was curled up on the side of the pond, splashing water around with its tail.

Also by the pond, playing in the mud, was Justine's Politoad. It looked like a giant green frog with a yellow stomach. It had this one hair that came off the top of its head and curled around, which made it looke really childish and cute.

Alseep by Justine's side, was a big black dog. Its name is Mightyana. Its really attached to Justine too, always protecting her, and never letting her down in battle. Flying around over head was a bright orange dragon with a flame burning brightly at the tip of its tail. It kept flying around in circles, Charizard finally landed and relaxed a little.

Sitting in Justine's lap, fast asleep, is her legendry pokemon. Its pink body and long tail looked comfertabl placed. Mew's tail swayed silently as it dreamed. Justine was gently rubbing its head and humming a little.

With another flash of light, Liz's pokemon appeared. Most of her pokemon just found a spot on the grass and did some sunbathing. Her Typhlosion, a fire type pokemon with a hot temper, her Ninetails, another fire type pokemon, which looked like a large white fox with nine tails, and her Swampart, a big water type pokemon that looked like something you would see out of a swamp monster movie, but a lot more friendly looking.

Another Eevee evolution was running around playing with Emily's Flareon and Pikachu. It was a deep purplish color, close to violet. On its fore-head was a round red jewel. Espeon had started a game of tag with them.

THe last two of Liz's pokemon were dragon types. One was her legendry pokemon Latios, which was flying around with Flygon, her other dragon. Flyogon's bright green skin stuck out against the bright blue sky, but Latios blended right in. Its head from the ground lookd like and oddly moving cloud.

Liz watched her pokemon with great pride. Each of them had treated each pokemon with care and respect, and the pokemon all returned that respect to their trainers.

"Mew is really tired today?" Justine said, looking up.

"I don't blame it. After that battle you got into yesterday, i wouldn't be surprised if it slept all week!" Liz laughed. Justine just grinned.

"But you have to admit, that was a pretty good battle, and the finish came so fast." Emily pointed out. Michelle just nodded her head. Everyone went quiet as they watched Flareon, Pikachu, and Espeon running in circles, chasing each other. Just then a huge black, ship like thing flew over the feild and hovered there.

"Oh wow, what is that?" Michelle said, reaching for her pokeballs. "Suicune, Togetic, Gardevoir, Arcanine, and Salamance, return!" She yelled. Each pokeball released a beam of red light that hit a pokemon, turned them red, then dissapeared back into the pokeballs. Jolteon had woken up and was now looking towards the sky.

"Return!" Liz shouted, as she returned all her pokemon but her Swampart. Emily had her Sandslash, and Justine had her Mightyana.

"Uh oh, it that thing trying to land here?" Justine said, grabbing her backpack.

"Well it looks like it. Lets move!" Emily yelled, waking up her Sandslash. They all ran into the trees on the edge of the feild and watched what was happening.

A huge wind picked up as the black ship got closer to the ground. As it got closer, they could see that it was a giant black helocopter, with a giant red "R" painted on the side near the door.

Slowly it landed and the door opened, producing a very blinding light. Standing there in the door way, they could just make out two figures.

"Ah man, not them again!" The four of them said all at once, with a group sigh at the end.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on March 3, 2006, 9:56:06 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tand besides that I have Latios,Flygon,Charizard,Espeon,Sandslash,Vaporeon,Flareon,Dewgong,Mightyena,aaaaaaaaaand Salamence.And mah Umbreon.And I give a LOT of my pokemon nicknames.I bet Michelle couldn't beat me.

sorry,just in some random dream place right now...

mandy94t on November 23, 2005, 5:07:55 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tyep.them again.hey that's my Mew,Ninetales,and Swampert!!!

evilwolfdemoness on July 30, 2004, 9:51:06 AM

evilwolfdemoness on
evilwolfdemonessWhy does Team Rocket always mess up a perfectly sunny day.*sigh*Can I be in your story as a Pokemon plez?

smilingcheerios on July 28, 2004, 3:49:18 AM

smilingcheerios on
smilingcheeriosyay!! ch 1!!! me likes it a lot!!! me luvs my pokemon...they are so cute! hehe all the other ones are too though me want the next chapter!!! whats gonna happen???? i hope its coming soooon!!!