Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - chapter 2

Four friends, and an adventure for the ages. The of test frindship is put to the hardest level, will they be able to pass it?

Chapter 3 - chapter 2

Chapter 3 - chapter 2
“Why do they always find us on the more relaxing days?” Liz said. You could tell in her voice that she was annoyed.
“So who gets to get rid of them today?” Justine said. They all sighed again as the two figures became more clear.
“Are you sure you saw them in this field? I don't see them anywhere!” They were identical twins, reddish pink, spiky hair with teal greenish eyes. To tell the difference between them, they wear different colored Team Rocket outfits. Greg, the older one, wears a black outfit with white gloves and boots. Cris, the younger one, wears a white outfit with black gloves and boots.
“Greg, I'm positive I saw their pokemon flying around here,” Cris whined.
“Then where are they?” Greg said waving his hands in the air. Back in the trees, Liz and the gang were holding back their laughter.
“Okay, they are getting annoying, who gets to get rid of them?” Emily said, letting out a snicker.
“Rock, paper, scissors, like always!” Justine said.
“Okay, 1, 2, 3!” Everyone held out their hands. Three scissors and a rock.
“Yes I won!” Liz said, her Swampart clapped. “Come on lets go greet them.” Liz strapped on her bag and headed towards the twins. The rest sighed in defeat.
“I guess you can go back into your pokeball Jolteon,” Michelle said pulling the pokeball off her necklace and Jolteon, a little disappointed, disappeared inside the ball. Michelle returned the ball to her necklace. Emily and Justine also returned their disappointed pokemon into their pokeballs, then everyone put on their bags and followed Liz.
“This is the last time I let you navigate!” Greg yelled at Cris. They were still at each others throats.
“Fine, next time I'll drive then you'll blame me for crashing into a tree or something!” Cris yelled back. They didn't even notice when the girls walked out of the tree line and into plain view.
“Man, do you two ever stop arguing?!” Emily said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. Greg and Cris stopped yelling at each other and looked at Emily.
“See, I told you that they were here!” Cris yelled in triumph. Greg stuck out his tounge at his brother and crossed his arms in defeat.
Michelle started to laugh uncontrollably, Justine just snickered, Emily giggled, and Liz just gave a confident smile, her Swampart right there by her side. Greg and Cris looked at them awkward. Then Greg grinned at them.
“You know why we are here. Hand over your legendary pokemon, or prepare for a battle!” He pulled a pokeball from his pocket.
“I'll take you on!” Liz stepped forward, followed by her Swampart.
“Don't forget me, two on two is good enough for this!” Cris pulled out his own pokeball.
“Fine by me.” Liz shruged and pulled another pokeball out from her bag.
“Swampart go! I also choose Ninetails!” Swampart jumped out in front of Liz, ready to battle. Her other pokeball flew through the air. This time Ninetails didn't look relaxed and calm, but it was tense and ready for action There was a fire burning in its eyes, ready for a good fight.
“Go Electabuzz!” Cris yelled, tossing his pokeball into the air. The white light hit the ground and formed a yellow, human-like pokemon. It had black strips all over it and also had two antennas on its head where it charges electricity for its attacks.
“My turn, go Magmar!” Greg shouted, letting his pokeball fly. It produced another human-like pokemon, but this one was a little different. It was all red with yellow like flames on parts of its body. It didn't have a normal mouth, instead it was like a duck bill.
Emily, Justine, and Michelle all took seats on the grass a little ways away so they could see the fight without getting hurt.
“I wonder if they have gotten any better since last time?” Emily whispered to Michelle, they both giggle. Greg and Cris glared at them.
“Swampart, Earthquake attack. Ninetails jump into the air!” Liz commanded, starting the battle off. Ninetails leaped high into the air as Swampart pounded the ground with both of his fists, causing the ground to shake tremendously. Greg and Cris wobbled to catch their balance, but their pokemon didn't do so good as they toppled to the ground.
Swampart stood back up as Ninetails landed on the ground, completely avoiding the attack.
“Magmar, use Fire Punch!” Greg yelled, finally getting his balance. Magmar started to charge at Liz's pokemon, its right hand now engulfed in flames.
“Electabuzz, use your Thunder Punch!” Cris yelled. Electabuzz's antennas lit up with sparks that traveled down to its left fist. It charged after Magmar.
“Ninetails, Fire Spin!” Liz commanded. Swampart backed up a few steps, knowing exactly what was going on. Ninetails's eyes flared up, it leaned forward, then opened its mouth. A steam of extreamly hot fire came from its mouth and made a giant circle around Magmar and Electabuzz.
“Electabuzz, Light Screen now!” Cris yelled. Just as the went up, Electabuzz waved its hands to form an invisible barrier. Then Ninetails's attack turned into a wall of fire.
“Wow, Ninetails must be really into it today. Thats the biggest I'd ever seen it get!” Justine exclaimed, shielding her eyes. The flames finally died down. Both of Team Rockets pokemon were still standing, but badly injured. Electabuzz's Light Screen had blocked some of the damage. Liz just kept grinning, she wasn't done yet.
“Swampart, finish this with your Hydro Pump!” Liz pointed towards Greg and Cris. They both looked nervous, they couldn't even call out another attack. Swampart took in a deep breath then blew out a highly pressurized stream of water. It hit both Electabuzz and Magmar straight in the stomach. They had little time to react as they were flung back to Greg and Cris.
“Send them back to their stupid base!” Liz pointed to the sky. Swampart poured on more pressure sending them back into their helicopter.
“Ow, my head,” Cris complained as he hit the back of the helicopter.
“One last move Swampart, Muddy Water!” Liz commanded, with a victory grin. Swampart shot a blast of water into the dirt, creating a pool of mud. He scooped some up and threw it at the helicopter, creating a giant brown wave. The helicopter went flying off into the horizon.
“Well that takes care of that!” Liz said, rubbing her hands together and turning back towards her friends. Michelle and Emily had fallen asleep from bordum and Justine was lying on her back counting passing clouds.
“Oh come on. I didn't take that long did I?” Liz said, annoyance in her voice. Justine sat up and smiled.
“Yeah you did. Charizard and me still hold the record for getting rid of them the fastest.” She grinned. Liz stuck her tounge out at her.
“Should we wake them up?” Justine pointed to Michelle and Emily.
“Na, they looks so cute like that, lets not bother them.” Liz took a seat on the ground and stared up at the sky. Her Ninetails curled up and dozed off, relaxing from the battle. Swampart lyed on its back with its eyes closed dreaming of its next battle with Liz.


________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note: i just want you to know that im glad people are reading this story. I also want to note that i am not taking any request for this story either, and im sorry about that, but i have most all the characters i need and i don't like naming the pokemon. thanks you again for reading!

~misty~

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on November 23, 2005, 5:12:31 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tthat's my double battle combo!
*takes out pokeballs*wanna battle?

evilwolfdemoness on August 27, 2004, 2:33:45 PM

evilwolfdemoness on
evilwolfdemonessThis story rox!!!!!!!O_^ You have a great talent in describing the battle I almost felt like I was acuatually there.Wow,uhhhh I guess if I ever wrote a story yours will totally be better.Keep up the awsome work!!!!!!!!

smilingcheerios on August 23, 2004, 10:55:43 AM

smilingcheerios on
smilingcheeriosyay!! another great chapter!! i likes how you and me both fell asleep ^^ hehe can't wait till i get to battle! hehe keep the chapters coming and i hope the next one is sooon!!!! weeeeeeeee!

Tikuu on August 21, 2004, 12:16:18 PM

Tikuu on
TikuuWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! COOL COOLS! ME LIKE!! ooooo when do i get to battles with vaporeon? ^_^ hehehehheeh!! can't wait for the next!
~Tikuu~