Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - chapter 3

Four friends, and an adventure for the ages. The of test frindship is put to the hardest level, will they be able to pass it?

Chapter 4 - chapter 3

Chapter 4 - chapter 3


Michelle began to stir as a steady beeping went off in her bag. She sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

“Glad to see you woke up. Your pokegear has been going on and off for about half-an-hour now!” Liz said, sounding relived. Justine nodded her head in agreement.

“Sorry, I was dreaming about kicking Justine's butt in a battle!” She smiled innocently. Justine just looked at her awkward. The pokegear rang again, and woke Emily up with a start.

“I didn't do it!” She yelled, startling Michelle as she went into her bag. Michelle pulled out a small phone like thing that was beeping. It looked sortof like a watch also. She looked on the small screen to see who was calling. She squeaked in excitement, and flipped the bottom part open in a rush to answer it.

“Hi!” She said, so excited.

“Hello little sis, what took you so long?” A guys voice answered over the phone.

“Sorry, I fell asleep while Liz was battling. Team Rocket was bothering us again,” Michelle said. There was some laughter.

“I guess Liz handled them didn't she?”

“Michelle, who's on the phone?!” Liz asked. Everyone was now huddled around Michelle. She turned and waved them away from her.

“Yeah, Liz handled them just fine. So how are you and your pokemon? Is Yellow still hyper?” Michelle asked.

“Yeah, I'm cool, and I think Yellow seems to miss you. And how about you, your Salamance doing good, cause if he isn't you're in trouble!” The guy answered. Michelle giggled a little.

“Yes he's fine. So why did you call? You must have a reason.”

“Yeah you're right, I do. I was wondering if you guys were anywhere near the Fortree City ruins. We discovered something and could use a couple extra pairs of hands to help us move stuff.”

“Sure! If we fly from here it should take us about an hour or less to get there.”

“That's great, talk to you then!” He hung up.

“Yeah I've always loved the way you hang up,” Michelle said sarcastically. She then turned around to see everyone staring at her.

“So who was it?!” The three of them said at the same time. Michelle blushed a little and put her hand behind her head.

“It was just my big brother! Nothing to worry about.” She smiled.

“Lance! But he never calls. Normally you have to call him first!” Emily said, shocked.

“He wants us to help him with this project him and his team are working on. So of course, being the good little sister I am, I said yes!” Michelle brought back her innocent smile. Liz and Justine looked at Michelle funny, and Emily jumped up for joy.

“Yay, I get to see Lance again. He's so cool! I think he's the greatest out of the Elite Four!” Michelle's older brother was in fact the leader of the Elite Four Pokemon Team.

“Well, I'd advise we leave now then. So we can help him before he gets old,” Justine laughed. Michelle blushed again.

“Where exactly are we going?” Liz asked, picking up her bag and strapping it around her waist.

“Umm, the ruins outside of Fortree City!” Michelle answered, putting her pokegear back into her backpack.

“That should take us a little over a half-hour if we fly fast.” Justine pointed out.

“Well I told him an hour so we have plenty of time.” Michelle stood up.

“Yay, so lets get going! Come on out Dragonite!” Emily said. She threw her pokeball up into the air, while putting her backpack on. Her Dragonite appeared and stretched out her wings. Emily jumped on her back.

“Come on Dragonite, let's go!” They both took off into the air.

“Emily! Wait for us!” Justine yelled up to her. Emily just laughed, and then flew around in circles.

“Come on Salamance, let's go see Lance!” Michelle threw her pokeball into the air. Salamance appeared above her head, hovering as she stretched her wings. Michelle grabbed her bag and hopped onto Salamance's back as it down to he ground. They flew up and joined Emily in flying in circles.

“Come on you two Slowpokes!” Michelle and Emily joked. Liz and Justine just snickered as they took out their own pokeballs.

“Come on out!” The both yelled. Their pokeballs flew through the air. Justine's Charizard came out shooting a bit of fire from its mouth. Liz's Flygon did a summersault in the air before letting Liz get on. They both flew up to where Emily and Michelle were starting to get dizzy. Finally they were off towards Fortree City.

“I wonder what Lance found? Must be something pretty big if he needs more help,” Justine stated.

“Yeah! Maybe he found some bones of a giant legendry extinct pokemon!” Liz said, getting excited.

“Or it might have something to do with that old legend our Uncle used to tell us when he visited when me and Lance were little.” Michelle started to daydream about Christmas time when she was little.

“MICHELLE!” The three of them all yelled at her.

“Ekk! What, you guys haven't heard of the legend of `the four sacred jewels'?” Michelle cringed, afraid the were going to hurt her. She was shocked that no one had heard of that legend before.

“Michelle, your Uncle was an Archeologist from Hoene. I think only Hoene people know that legend!” Liz yelled at Michelle. Liz was originally from Hoene, Justine was from the region of Kanto, and in-between was Joto, where Emily and Michelle were from. Michelle was actually more on the boarder of Kanto and Joto.

“Well, are you going to tell us the story, or leave us clue-less?” Justine said, getting impatient. Her and Emily flew closer towards Michelle.

“Okay okay. I'll tell you, but you have to help me Liz.” Michelle gave into the pressure of her friends.

“Yeah, you wish. I actually never heard the story before. I only know of it from some friends of the family,” Liz sighed. Michelle looked like she was going to fall off her Salamance.

“Great, okay, here it goes then…

“Once long ago, there were two great pokemon, each controlling a different part of the world. Then one day, their simple side-by-side ruling wasn't enough for them anymore. They both wanted to rule the whole world, changing it completely.

“Kyogre, the giant whale pokemon from the sea, wished to change the world so it was completely covered in the sea. Groudon, the giant dinosaur like pokemon who ruled over the land, wished to dry out the sea and make everything one giant piece of land. Soon they started to bicker at each other, and then the bickering became fighting. Soon it became a full-fledged war between them.

“Soon they were fighting every time they came near each other. Then the fight escalated between the land pokemon and the sea pokemon. They were just trying to protect their homes. Soon the humans got involved, after their villages and towns had been destroyed.

“Then one day, Kyogre and Groudon were fighting in the shadows of Mt. Pyre. Four glittering, crystal orbs appeared in the sky above the mountain and slowly made their way to the summit. As they reached the summit, two of the orbs started to glow brighter, causing Kyogre and Groudon to stop fighting and look up. They became entranced by the light, relaxed and calm. Then the other two lights shone bright, causing the two fierce beasts to fall into an eternal sleep, never to fight again. Soon the world became peaceful again and returned to its state before the Great War.

“To this day, no one has ever found Groudon or Kyogre's resting area, nor have they found the four crystal orbs which seemed to have power over the legendry pokemon. So all of them shall rest for all of eternity, never to bother anyone again!” Michelle finally finished. Everyone was staring at her with wide-eyes.

“That was amazing! Who would have thought something like that ever happened?” Justine thought out loud.

“My big brother, that's who. You know its just a legend right? My brother is obsessed with it thought, ever since he first heard it. Its right up there with training dragon pokemon for him,” Michelle sighed, a little ashamed of her brothers habits.

“Oh yeah, now that I've heard the legend, I have heard it before!” Liz said. Michelle looked like she was going to attack Liz with all her might. Justine sensed that and flew up in-between them, preventing an air battle.

“Hey guys look, a Dragonite!” Emily yelled, pointing out in front of her. There was a fairly large Dragonite flying in a circle above the treetops. Around its neck was a blue scarf.

“Hey, its Blue! Yay, Lance is using the scarves I sent him last year!” Michelle said as the Dragonite spotted them. It came right over next to Michelle and rubbed its head against her chest.

“Hi Blue, yeah I missed you too.” Michelle hugged it. Blue took off back towards where it was flying over the trees. This time thought it dived into the trees.

“Follow that Dragonite!” Liz yelled and took off after Blue.

“Wait for us!” Emily and Michelle yelled together and dove after her.

“Oh geeze, sometimes you guys are hopeless,” Justine sighed, and then took off after her friends. Blue was leading them to a small clearing in front of a cave. Liz landed first, only to find a young looking guy with reddish pink hair, wearing black pants and a dark blue shirt. His eyes were as blue as Michelle's.

“Weeee!!!!!! Faster Salamance Faster!!!!!!!” Michelle could be heard yelling between the trees. Emily and Justine landed next to Liz and the guy.

“That's my sister isn't it?” The guy asked. The three of them nodded their heads in unison.

“Yeah that's her Lance. I think I'm keeping her off the candy from now on!” Liz stated, pointing towards the trees. Lance snickered a little.

“Hey Salamance, bring Michelle over here!” He yelled. Salamance yelped for joy when he heard Lance's voice. He flew right over and landed right next to him, rubbing his head on Lance's shirt.

“Aw, your no fun Lance!” Michelle jumped off of Salamance's back and hugged her big brother. Salamance settled down next to the other pokemon, a little tired after that fun. Everyone else gathered around Lance.

“Well, we're here. What's the big discovery!?” Justine said with a bit of sarcasm in her voice.

“Well, we discovered an ancient tablet written in Unown letters. I believe that it has something to do with the old legend about Kyogre and Groudon.”

“HA! I knew it had to something to do with that! Oh I'm soooo good!” Michelle danced around doing a victory dance. Everyone just stared at her.

“I am seriously not related to you!” Lance said, giving his little sister an awkward glare. Michelle stopped and started to blush. She sat down on the ground and settled down a bit.

“Lance we found something new!” A girl about the same age as Lance came running out of the cave. She was wearing dust-covered blue jeans with a dusty red tee shirt. She had blonde hair with blue highlights; she also had fiery orange eyes. She was carrying something under a cloth. Just then Liz felt something weird, like a weird sensation. She edged towards the cloth a little when the girl finally reached them.

“What is it Katie?” Michelle said, her hyper ness came back.

“Its one of the crystal orbs I think!” Katie lifted the cloth off to reveal a beautiful red orbs made of some sort of crystal. Liz's eyes got wide, and she sort of went into a trance, just staring at it. Just then, there was the noise of a jet engine flying overhead that snapped Liz out of her trance. Everyone looked up and blocked from flying debris as a small jet fighter landed on top of the cave. Out walked a guy wearing a red hood with horns on it, red shirt with a volcano symbol on it, and black pants boots. Others wearing almost the same thing followed him.

“We've come for the Orb!”

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on March 19, 2006, 2:45:33 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tsorry to bother you,but...PLZ CONTINUE

mandy94t on November 23, 2005, 5:28:24 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tI already caught Groudon AND Kyogre...they're mine!!*beats the crap outta Magma dudes*

smilingcheerios on November 29, 2004, 2:35:05 PM

smilingcheerios on
smilingcheeriosyay another chapter!! whoo hoo! *dances* ....but then you ended it in a cliff hanger!!!! GAHH!!! you know i hate those!!! *cries* why do you torture me like that!??? just write the next one soon!!!

misty6 on November 27, 2004, 12:49:24 PM

misty6 on
misty6im srry this took so long, but i was waiting for a picture that never came, so i got tired of waiting and put this up. i hope you can forgive me for keping you waiting, ENJOY!