Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2 - First Round

Its been 2 years after the first Mobian war was one...mitch had left Mobius for missions he had to do...now he has returned to find that a new evil...has risen from the ases

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2 - First Round

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2 - First Round


“YEHAW!” I yelled as we rocked to the planet at speeds unimaginable, the men were strapped in but I prefer to stand. “I find it much more exciting if you do.” I said earlier to one of the soldiers. After a while the pilot said, “Alright guys ETA 30 seconds, hope you guys are ready.” I looked out the window and could see the landscape of the planet form. It was beautiful. But when I looked out my right I could see pillars of smoke and I knew we had to hurry. “10 seconds!” shouted the pilot “Alright boys!” I said. “As soon as we land we each split up into one team of three and another of two. Once done, we saddle up and head out, when we EVAC the jet follow me got it?” “Yes Sir!” was there reply. Suddenly there was a loud THUMP we had landed. “Okay boy's good luck and good hunting.” Said the pilot as we left the craft and soon it rocketed back into space. Now for the task at hand, we loaded into two Buggies each with 3 men and 1 APC with the rest of them and soon we were heading full speed for the village, knowing we had to hurry, we immediately engaged traction and turbo for optimal performance. As we drove, we came across a bunch of robots and quickly cut them down. “Man!” Said my gunner “these guys are harder than the old swat bots, and they are a lot tougher too.” Soon we came to the outskirts of the village. I told the guys to stop for a moment while I see what is happening. When I looked through my binoculars I was horrified by what was going on. The village was in flames, and the freedom fighters were being cut down one by one “But where were Sonic, Tails, Bunnie, and Sally!” I thought. I got my answer all right, as I scanned I notice Sonic lying unconscious on the ground, a few feet away Tails was fighting a whole bunch of bots but wasn't doing very well. And Bunnie and Sally were handcuff and being put into a transport of some sort. “These bots what to take my friends captive? I don't think so.” Then I immediately gave the signal to engage.

We made quite and entrance, because as soon as Bunnie and Sally where put into the transport, two buggies jumped off a near by hill and sped towards them “Suck on this and die you blasted bucket of bolts!” I yelled as we roared toward them, them my gunner stated firing and blasted the two bots near the transport which blew up in a huge explosion which sent Bunnie and Sally flying, with my quick thinking I jumped out of my buggy and caught them both. I said “Hey girls did you miss me?” I could tell they were shocked but soon they replied. “Mitch! Oh thank you for coming.” “Don't mention it.” I said, but we better get rid of these robots before we chat.” So for 2 straight hours of constant shooting we eliminated all of the remaining robots, and after we decided to relax. Immediately Bunnie gave me a big hug. “Oh Mitch, I knew you would come back, I just knew it and now you are hear, oh I missed you so much.” “I missed you to Bunnie” I said. “Now will someone please explain what the hell was this all about?” “I will explain everything,” said Sally, and for the past few hours Sally had told me everything that has happened. It seems that another evil doctor know as Dr. Eggman has gain power and has destroy their cities and rebuilt all the robots. They though we could fight him but they were too strong so they retreated back to the village where it was safe until now. “Interesting” I said. She also explained that they have new allies from different zones that reported large amounts of Eggman movement in their areas, we fear the worst. And to add to that they also said that Eggman had somehow gained access to ATOMIC WEAPONS. “How is that possible?” I said. “We don't know.” Said Sally, “but he some how did.” This was awful, there is a whole new war raging and these guys won't stand a chance. `I guess I better call for some support, if it's war he wants than its war he shall have.” I then grabbed my com-link, and spoke into it. “Captain we have a problem” and I explained everything to him. “I see General, we will send down some troops and supplies immediately.” And so it began, the war that will be remembered for centuries, The Freedom war!


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment