Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3 - New Threat

Its been 2 years after the first Mobian war was one...mitch had left Mobius for missions he had to do...now he has returned to find that a new evil...has risen from the ases

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3 - New Threat

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3 - New Threat


I decided to repair the village and tend to the wounded as seeing that we have to be ready incase of another attack, so we spent the rest of the day working until we had finished. “Phew! What a work out. Who knew it would take so long just to repair a small village. All right boys set up camp here for the night and get lots of rest for tomorrow we have big plans.” Soon 6 tents were set up and we started to relax. Bunnie came into my tent after it was set up. “Oh Mitch, it's been so long since you left I didn't think you would be coming back.” “Don't worry Bunnie I am here now, and I will always protect you.” “Oh Mitch you truly are a gentleman.” She then hugged me. I then decided to ask Bunnie what's new other than this whole war going on. “Oh not much.” She said. “Although we have some new Allies.” “Who?” I asked. “Well Knuckles and the Chaotic joined use, and so have a lot of others from all over the world.” “Well that's good.” I said. “And how have you been doing.” “I have been fine, I still have the ring you gave me and I never take it off because it reminds me of you.” “That's good” I said “ and what about Rouge has she been causing any problems lately?” Bunnie stared at me she then looked down to the floor. “She has been coming by occasionally and I always have to fight her.” “Man!” I said, “she sure is persistent, I like that. To bad she is not on our side since she hates my guts, oh well I hope she turns good soon, anyway I have to turn in so I will see you tomorrow.” “Good night Mitch.” Said Bunnie “You too.” I said.

The next morning I was woken up by the sound of jet engines, I looked outside and saw 3 drop ships landing in the village “Ah, these must be the reinforcements I ordered.” Soon out of the drop ships came 30 men along with two buggies from two of them and a constructer from the third one. “Alright boys start setting up a wall around her with defensive towers, move it move it, also start patrolling around to be able to warn us of any oncoming enemies.” “Roger” was there reply. After two hours the walls were set up, and the defenses were operational, and all the wounded were taken care of. A while later Sally asked, “But what the atomic missiles Eggman has?” “Don't worry,” I said, “now that I have a battleship over the planet we can easily take out any warheads with the laser pin-point systems.” Sally was confused at first, but then asked, “How does it work?” “Simple” I said, “you see when the missiles come out of the atmosphere, the battleship targets it with a high energy beam and blows it up in midair.” “Well that makes me feel a little better” she said then she left. Bunnie then came to me, “how are we going to defeat Eggman?” she asked. “Easy, we have some new weapons we would like to try on him, and as soon as we located that atomic warhead facility we will blow it to smithereens.” Just then I got a call from the outpost. “Sir, we have located a facility of some sort a couple miles away, we guess it must be the atomic factory.” “Roger that, we will destroy it immediately over.” I replied. “How are you going to do that?” asked Bunnie, “We will use are new Specter gunship to rattle Eggman's cage and tell him he has a whole hell of trouble coming his way. Speaking of which…this is General Mitch to the USS Avenger, prepare the Specter for it first test flight over. We are going to see how good it really is.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment