Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4 - New Evil....New Toys

Its been 2 years after the first Mobian war was one...mitch had left Mobius for missions he had to do...now he has returned to find that a new evil...has risen from the ases

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4 - New Evil....New Toys

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4 - New Evil....New Toys


I decided to have a meeting with Princess Sally and the other freedom fighters. “Sally, I need you and your friends to do a task for me, do you accept?” “We sure do.” Said Sally. “Alright then here is what you need to do.” I activated a holographic map in front of them. “Okay, we have located a Atomic facility and we want to take it out, but there is one problem, it is to heavily defended for an assault that's why I need you to destroy the power generator that is 1 mile east of the facility, once done get the hell out of there and let the Specter take care of the rest, speed is critical for this as seeing that you will have only 1 hour to do this, once that time is up the gunship will be heading straight for the target and will level it got it?” “Okay.” They all said. “Sally I advise using Sonic, Tails, Bunnie, and I for this mission, I will allow drop in and pick up and maybe some support but that's all the rest is up to you guys.” “Alright Mitch.” They said. “Good then you leave in 30 min you better be ready.”

Soon one Black hawk two transports was ready for lift off, it was one of our new jets, capable of transporting 12 men from one location to another whether it be shore to shore, or ship to shore. It is armed with a frontal bottom turret, a top turret and two side turrets between the doors on each side. It was painted black and had stealth capabilities. “Alright guys here is the plan, we will be dropped, 2 miles away from our target. Once down we have to hurry to the structure, blast the guards, plant the charges and get out. Once the power has been blow, we will be picked up and the Specter will take care of the rest. Got it.” “Yes Sir.” Soon we were flying into the danger zone. “Alright boys, ETA 20 seconds hope your ready?” “We sure are, right guys.” “Right.” They all said. “Okay here is the scoop, Tails you will be recon, alert us of any guards or such, Bunnie you will provide cover for Sonic and I as we plant the bombs, once done we am scram ASAP.” “ETA 5 seconds. Good luck guys.” Soon we landed and we began the mission.

“Alright stay close, we still have to get there from here, keep your guard up at all times everyone.” We started to proceed real slow to avoid detection, “Man!” said Sonic “Can't we go any faster?” “Absolutely Not!” I said “there are hidden motion detectors and if we run we won't see them and we will lose the element of surprise.” Sonic just turned the other way. After a while we came to the building. “Alright Tails, Bunnie cover us, Sonic your with me lets go.”

BAM!! I busted down the door and Sonic and I jumped inside. It was quiet…to quiet, but we proceeded. We came to a door, “this is it Sonic, behind this door is the power generators now be careful we don't know wh- hey Sonic get back here!” “No way, your to slow.” Sonic said. “Sonic we don't know what is in there! It could be a trap!” Sonic stopped and said. “Nah there are no traps here come on Mitch.” “I don't think so Sonic but I will come sin-OH MY GOD Sonic look out!!” suddenly a large robotic arm came down from the ceiling and wrapped around Sonic “Ahhh! Mitch help.” “Hang on Sonic, what the hell is that?” Suddenly a large robot with over 12 arms crawled down from the ceiling it looked like a huge octopus only steel. “Hang on Sonic I get you.” “What do you think I am doing!” Sonic yelled. I pulled out my rifle and fired three rounds into the beast it yelled and dropped Sonic, I ran and caught him, then quickly dropped a C4. “Come one we have to get out of here!” We ran as fast as we could and bolted out of the excited with the explosion behind us. We landed with a thud outside. “I never what to do that again!” said Sonic.

“Mitch, Thank god you made it out,” said Bunnie who ran up to me. “I am okay, but Sonic here nearly messed it up, it was a good thing I acted quickly.” “I'm sorry Mitch.” Said Sonic. “It's okay man, now do you know why we don't hurry? Anyway, the mission is complete, the Black Hawk will be here shortly let go to the LZ.” So we headed towards the pick up and soon were flying out of the target zone. As we flew we past the Specter I yelled to Sonic, Tails and Bunnie. “Hey guys, you got to see this baby in action” then we all looked out the door to see the Specter in action. What firepower, with its twin mini-gun and battle master cannon it started blasting the building to smithereens. Once we returned to the village, we were still able to watch the Specter from a monitor I had on my wrist. But things turned for the worse, once the Specter had opened fire with its cannon, it misjudges the target area, and it struck an Atomic Generator. The explosion was catastrophic it blew the Specter away. “Specter 1!” I yelled into the com-link “Are you okay?” there was a crackle then they answered. “Negative…blast to strong…. can't hold on…. being blow away…. Stabilizer damage…need assistance...” the radio went blank, I hesitated. “Specter 1, report what's your status?” “General…. we cant hold on…the blast has blow us really far. It has drained our fuel, we don't know where we are but we seem to be over an Arctic zone or something. We have to land we can't make it home, we desperately need evac over…we need help…radio dying…over need assis…” the radio went blank again but didn't reactivate. “Damn! We have to go and retrieve the gunship, but I don't know about any arctic zone.” “I do.” Said Sally, “I can show you the way.” “Thanks Sally, okay here is what we will do, we have to get that gunship. We will have to use heavy support in this. Okay, Sonic, Tails, Bunnie, and Sally you guys along with and 7 more of my men will come along. We have to hurry; those men won't last long in those conditions so we must move quickly. Lets go.”


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment