Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6 - Old foe

Its been 2 years after the first Mobian war was one...mitch had left Mobius for missions he had to do...now he has returned to find that a new evil...has risen from the ases

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6 - Old foe

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6 - Old foe


I arrive at the bombers location, they were taking heavy hits so I opened fire on the Dark Legion fighters and knock 4 down and the rest fly off, I think “(Man…. that was way to easy!)” Suddenly a another fighter gets me from behind as I turn to see it was a black fighter, I had purple tinted glass on the cockpit and the wings looked like large bat wings. I knew instantly it was Rouge. We flew at each other, but Rouge didn't fire at me she fired at the bombers and knock Bomber 3 down with one shot. “Damn!” I said as I fired at rouge protecting the other 2 as they flew, unfortunate the Dark Legion was working with rouge! They opened fire on bomber 2 and blew it up in mid air! “No your going get you Son of a dog!” I yell as I fly toward her, both mini-guns firing at high speed and ripping holes in Rouges fighter, as she curses on the radio she flies off…. for now. I land my ship near the bomber and look for survivors. I found the crew all okay and they tell me of what happened. “It was like something from World War 2 sir, like the Luffwaffa the Dark legion attacked us violently and we didn't stand a chance!” the Pilot says to me. “Don't worry man EVAC will be here shor-“ “Don't!” he blurted out! “There are 4 AAA guns here! The Black Hawks will be shot out of the sky take out those guns first!” I look at the pilot “okay then” I say as I get up and dart off looking for the guns.

I spot the first gun hidden in shrubs; I draw my sniper and fire at a nearby crate of ammo…BOOM. The whole place was blow up…1 down 3 to go. As I take out the rest from means of heavy weapons to simple stealth killing the crew I finish quickly and return back to the bomber were EVAC is picking up the bomber crew, I tell them to go on and say that I have another mission to do…take out Rouge. No mercy! The plane takes off and as I turn I see rouge. “Well so you came to help your friends, how predictable Mitch always helping others.” She tells me “well at least I care unlike you, you selfish little prick!” that got her going “now you done it! I have grown tired of your remarks!” She pulls out twin laser whips and they charge up with purple energy, I get my guns ready. I knew this wasn't going to end well. She immediately attacks me hurtling the whips horizontally above and below me. I dodge as I flip between them and fire 2 shots hitting her left arm and missing her right, she drops the whip and glares at me eyes narrowing. “You'll pay for that!” She charges at me with the whip, as I jump in the air above her I notice a small device that is hidden behind her ear, quickly scanning it I see that it's a mind control device of some sort, remembering back to the same devices I saw on the table in the facility in the arctic I knew Eggman had decided to use mind control technology and this was one of them, who knows how long she had it, probably since the first time Mitch had battled Rouge. Landing behind her I quickly put her in a police hold. Struggling fiercely she tries to escape, I hit the whip out of her hand as she grabs my arm around her neck but I held on tight. “Let me go!” she yelled but I didn't listen, seeing the device I grab it and start pulling it out, Rouge screams in pain as I yank it out, she then stops…stays quiet then faints in my arms, as I look at the device scanning its systems I place it in a compartment pocket on my belt. “I better study this later so I can find a way to revere its affects” Saying to myself. I look back at Rouge, who was sleeping on the ground peacefully. I feel sorry for her being control this whole time; it took a lot out of her. “Man…I hate being a good guy…but its what I do.” I pick her up and toss a grenade at the bomber, which soon blows up in a big explosion. Turing around I hold on to Rouge in my arms as I activate my thrusters and fly back to knothole.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment