Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7 - New Evil Weapon!

Its been 2 years after the first Mobian war was one...mitch had left Mobius for missions he had to do...now he has returned to find that a new evil...has risen from the ases

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7 - New Evil Weapon!

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7 - New Evil Weapon!


Landing back at knothole I am given a warm welcome by the FFs. I tell them what happened and about Rouge being controlled, immediately Dr. Quack takes her to the Infirmary and I am soon met by Sal who isn't quiet happy yet more worried. She tells me that Bunnie had left; she got worried about you running off and went to look for you she's been gone ever since. I tell her that I will go look for her later and right now I need a repair since rouge put up a good fight. I head to my bunker and activate the repair systems they get to work and in less then an hour I am all patched up. As I step outside Royal guard and running around, I ask one what is going on and he tells me that someone is sighed heading toward Knothole city. Getting my rifle ready I stand my ground. Soon a figure exits the forest…its Bunnie, slinging my rifle I start walking toward her then I notice something, her eyes are Red, not green! I step back and notice her glare at me, I realized she is under control of Eggman and before I can react she slams one hit with her cybernetics on me and I fly into a tree. “Man…. that actually hurt! She sure packs a wallop!” I see her charging at me and I quickly get out of the way as she smashes the tree and then turns back to me “Eliminate Mitch!” she says then hits me again I slam into a building, I can see Sonic trying to stop her with his Speed tornado but its no good and he gets slammed into the same building as me. “Dude she is tough!” Sonic says. “Well I did train her,” I say “damn! No wonder she's fast!” “No you think!” said Sonic sarcastically. “Well leave this to me besides she my girl, just make sure no one is in this vicinity okay sonic.” “Sure good luck!” he says as he starts telling people to get out and in less then 5 min it's just Bunnie and me. “Lets do this!”

Deploying one of my new weapons an Ion Lance I ready myself for combat, the Gary knight brigade from Zion used this long blue battle lance, it was a powerful tool with a sharp blade on the top end. I spun it and got into battle stance, as for Bunnie she activated her twin pink wrist laser blades I made for her and we dueled. She was a tough and after an hour I jumped back from the duel and put away the lance, it seems that Egghead upgraded this one; it enhances person ability in speed, skill, strength, and combat abilities. This was one tough fight, drawing my Ion saber I charge again and this time things go my way, injuring her in her left shoulder she stumbles backwards, but catches herself and flips back a few meters. As the wind blows we both put away are bladed weapons, Bunnie reaches down to her thighs and two ports open are her legs, each with a magnum inside, the same ones I sent her when I was away. I do the same but instead my ports open to revel twin enforcer pistols, there is a moment of silence as we stare at each other like in a Cowboy draw. She fires first. I bend back dodging the shots in bullet time and fire two shots back at her hitting her once in the right knee and another in her right arm she drops her guns and falls to the ground in pain. I get up and walk over to her, yanking out the device behind her ear she faints, just like Rouge had. Taking this version I put it in the same compartment, as I kneel down to her side I do my Ion healing move and give her strength, she comes to. “W-what h-happened?” She says confusingly. “You were mind controlled by Eggman and were sent to kill me, you nearly did if Sonic hadn't intervened, he's okay though.” I said. Bunnie looks at me her eyes turn back to Green and she begins to cry. “I am so sorry Mitch! Please forgive me!” She pleads “Hey its okay, no one was hurt and I was finally able to feel pain so do be so sorry about it.” I comfort her as she cries as I put her close to my chest. “Don't worry its all okay now”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment