Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Chapter 8 - New friends...New Enemys

Its been 2 years after the first Mobian war was one...mitch had left Mobius for missions he had to do...now he has returned to find that a new evil...has risen from the ases

Chapter 8 - Chapter 8 - New friends...New Enemys

Chapter 8 - Chapter 8 - New friends...New Enemys



Days past and Eggman had stopped attacking us. We soon realized he was now using the Dark Legion as his new allies. Shadow also joined our side after finding out he was mine controlled he and Sonic didn't agree with each other very well so there was the occasional fight between the two all in all we didn't want to get involved. But what was more of a problem was the dark legion. Rouge who was now on our side knew of the dark legion and had knowledge of their main base on Angle Island. Unfortunately Knuks and me still hadn't gotten over the dispute from last time so I had 2 things to worry about. So I assembled a team. Bunnie, Rouge, Sonic, Tails and me would go in. Shadow would also come but Sonic wouldn't work with him so he would go in after we did since I wanted to see him in action. So we all head toward Angle Island, Tails carrying Sonic and Rouge carrying Shadow. Both Sonic and shadow still hated working with the other and they both kept to themselves, this may have been a big mistake but it's the only way to do this mission right. We landed on the same place I had before, Bunnie felt uncomfortable with this place and stayed close to me.

“I know were Knuks place is” Rouge says as she points in the direction and then in another “and the dark legion is over there.” “Thanks we will need this info later okay here's the deal. Me Bunnie and Rouge will go for the dark legion, Sonic you shadow and tails will go for Knuks try and reason with him.” Sonic and Shadow look at each other and then turn away “Do I have to work with him!” said Sonic. “Why is there a problem?”
I reply. “No problem buddy I will go with him.” All three head to Knuks place. “Okay girls lets go!” we head to the dark legion base.

The girls and me stop a few meters outside the base. “The leader Dimitri has a daughter. Lien-da, she is a very powerful warrior with a dark blade so watch out.” “Hey don't worry my blade is like light since its Ion I'll be okay.” I said drawing my sword, then putting it away. “You two wait while I take out the guards.” I ready my rifle and activate sniper mode. With two shots both guards are down. We move in, cautiously going through the halls we make our way to the control room, we plan on giving a taste of what the Dark legion are up against. Getting into the control room I take out the two guards using a melee attack. Once in I start hacking the system, but Rouge sees something. I red diamond which was the computer core, Bunnie sees that and tries to stop rouge but once Rouge sees a diamond she wants, there's no stopping her. She grabs the diamond and all of the sudden alarms go off! “Nice job Rouge!” Bunnie says sarcastically. “Well excuse me, I am a treasure hunter I love diamonds, and how was I support to know it was rigged!” Rouge replies to Bunnie. “There's no time to argue about it let's get out of here!” I yell. Planting a C4 as we leave we exit the base and head for cover, I open fire with my rifle and take out a few guards, suddenly the door begins to close, Bunnie and Rouge make it out but I get stopped by it. “Go on I will find another way out!”
I yell. Bunnie doesn't fell right about leaving me but she agrees and she and Rouge head for cover. Meanwhile I start heading in another direction, taking out guards and reloading magazines. My EVA unit tells me there is another way out behind the next door. I open it and head into a big room, the door across the room is the exit but a female echidna holding a black sword stops me. “You're not going anywhere!” she yells! Drawing my sword I ready for battle. “That's what you think!” I say as I attack her and we duel, after a while I realize I have to get out, so I make a quick attack and slash her right hand, she drops the sword and grabs her hand, I push her out of the way and exit the building, then heading back to Rouge and Bunnie, they are both relived to see me. We then decided to see how Tails, Sonic and Shadow are doing so we head to their location.

We arrive to see Tails sitting on a rock, I ask what's wrong and he says that Sonic and Shadow are fighting and he cant stop them, thy have been at it for hours. I tell him to stay here and I will go to Knuks. Arriving at his home I am met up with team chaotix who bring me to Knuks after disarming me, I tell Knuks that we need to ally. I tell him that I apologies for attacking him and I show him the case with the 5 Chaos emeralds I took. He is cautious but realizes he to was under Eggman mind control and so we become allies. Team Chaotix also congrats me, Vector a large Croc who wears a golden chain with a V on it and a pair of earphones and that loves music is the first to shake my hand and ask if I play music. I say I play guitar and he likes that idea, he says to come on over some time to play some tunes. Charmy is next a small bee who wears a orate jacket and a black flying helmet and is only a kid congrats me next, he is full of spunk and I say that I like his hyper attitude is very cool. Espio is next, a solider trained person who salutes me and I return the salute, I tell him to chill a bit and learn to relax. Next is Mighty a armadillo who has super strength, he shakes my hand and surprising he doesn't crush it, he says that he usually breaks peoples hands when he shakes them and that he was pleased that there were people who were strong too. Finally was Juli-su a pink echidna that was happy to have a new ally on the good side. She says she used to be a dark legion and I say that I can use someone who knows about the DL since I just recently attacked them. I tell her the story and she is shocked, she says that the female echidna was Lien-da and I realized that I made the leaders daughter my enemy but I put it aside and leave saying that I will be back with princess Sal soon.

Returning to the team they are happy to see me and I tell them the news, they are all happy about it. Suddenly Sonic slams into me, hitting me hard into the ground he gets up, and flies back at Shadow. “What no apology!” I get up. “This has got to stop!” I draw my gun and load traqs into my gun and shoot both Shadow and Sonic, they fall to the ground asleep, Tails pucks up Sonic and Rouge picks up Shadow as we head back to knothole.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment