Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9 - Combat on a new world

Its been 2 years after the first Mobian war was one...mitch had left Mobius for missions he had to do...now he has returned to find that a new evil...has risen from the ases

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9 - Combat on a new world

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9 - Combat on a new world


We return with good news for Sal and tell her of the Alliance, she tells King Acorn an he to is pleased with my work, he tells me there is going to be a celebration because of it. So that night a party was held, everyone was invited and some new faces came to, the King was on stage giving a speech when all of a suddenly there was a roar of engines, as we looked up a pelican dropship lands on stage, king Acorn jumps off into the crowd as everyone looks at the dropship, I get up on stage and walk over to it, marines get out and set up a perimeter. As I walk toward the door I am met by Major Aaron, he salutes me, yet king acorn isn't so pleased with this intrusion. “What is the meaning of this!” he says “is okay just my troops no big deal” I reply, still unsure he walks off I turn to major Aaron and ask him what's up, he says that my skills are required in another area and that I should leave immediately, I look at him then back at the FFs, Bunnie looked at me with a worried expression in her eyes. I turn back to the Major. “Okay I will do it but you have to let my partner come to.” he looks at Bunnie and singles her to come on stage. Overjoyed she heads up quickly and stands beside me. “Well then we will see what we can do come along then.” The major enters the dropship, the marines follow then Bunnie and I. Waving good bye to everyone we take off back to the command ship the USS eagle in orbit. Bunnie looked in aw at the size of the ship! It was huge about the size of a Victoria Island I told her. She was amazed by it and smiled when she looked at me. We soon landed inside and we were escorted to the command bridge. I get into the captains seat as the ship heads towards Zion to suit us up.

We arrive after an hour in hyperspace. A dropship takes Bunnie and me to the training facility. We meet marines who escort us to the equipment room meet us; Bunnie and I enter as they close the door behind us. The room was white all around nothing else, Bunnie looked at me confused. “What is this place?” she said. “This is the equip room everything we need is in here you just say what you want…hey tech! We need guns!” there was a low rumble as shelves of guns fly past us on both sides like trains and then stop, I grab two MP5s, Bunnie is still in amazement. “Yeah its cool and very easy, suit up I got some special guns for you, you can still use the magnums I gave you just use these too.” I toss her two M9s silencer pistols she looks at them and places them in hostlers on her legs. “Sweet!” she says. “Yeah now if you will excuse me got to change my armor type.” I activated a code on my left arm computer and my armor suddenly flashes with blue code, it then folds into itself. When the code stops flowing the armor has changed, it's still blue but now I only have chest, back, knee, elbow, and shoulder armor. I tell Bunnie that this is my light armor mode so I can move faster and easier, also I can carry 3 types of small arms guns yet I can only use my rifle, sniper, and shotgun. My helmet has changed too, no longer a full cover it turned into a cap and a small scanner piece was over my right ear with a silver screen over my right eye, Bunnie could see my eyes for the first time, they were golden/blue color and very beautiful. Bunnie had never seen my eyes before so she looked at them in astonishment. “I knew you would like them I was born with the color you see them pretty neat.” I toss on a blue overcoat, opening my leg hostlers I load the MP5s, I then move my hand and it rotates showing a Colt .45 automatic pistol, and it rotates again showing twin Magnums with scopes. I then rotate it back to the .45 and close it. “We should get you a suit as cool as mine first.” Walking over to another rack I pick up a black leather top with chest armor for Bunnie, she puts it one and likes it she says it feels good on her and I smile. “I knew you like it” I said. “Oh thank you Mitch for everything.” Giving me a hug. “Thanks now you ready? This suite I gave you increases your speed so you can dodge bullets now.” I tell her. “Coooool!” she says. As we exit the room and are met by two marines who take us to our dropship. We get in and are soon on our way to the planets moon were the enemy base was. Landing outside I take out a black duffle bag and I walk in first, I tell Bunnie when she hears gunfire to come in, she agrees.

I walk into the building; it is high security with armed guards near a metal detector. As I look around I walked to the metal detectors, putting the bag on the conveyer I walk through the metal detector it buzzes and the guard tells me to take out any metallic objects, watches, key, etc. I look at him and open my overcoat to revel all the guns I took in black leather holsters around my chest. He looks at them an in an instant I hit him in the stomach, draw two MP5s and shoot the rest of the guards. One of them calls on radio saying back up, but Bunnie walks in and shoots him with an MP5, I look at her and pick up the bag walking forward we are stopped by armed soldiers, I drop the bag and head for cover behind two marble pillars as they open fire. Waiting for the right moment I single Bunnie to get ready to switch, drawing twin MP5s I run across the hall opening fire and knocking out two guards while Bunnie goes the opposite direction. We then duck back into cover as I tell her to move up, I reload and continue firing my MP5s at bad guys, while Bunnie attacks a guy with a shotgun, taking the gun and shooting him in the back. I then take out the rest of the guards as we head to the elevator, dusting ourselves off after killing everyone I pick up the bag and together we walk to the evaluator and head up to the top floor.

We get out on the top floor and run down the hall killing more armed guards till we get to the room they have the command in we release him and I tell Bunnie to head to the roof with him, the dropship is waiting. As we exit the room two agents appear, they are tough, they have super strength and can dodge bullets! I tell Bunnie to run as I draw twin Colt .45s and fire! They dodge the shots and draw large pistols a H&K 23, firing I doge the shots too but they hit Bunnie in the leg and right arm, she falls. “Bunnie!” I yell. Returning fire as I run to her I hit one agent in the head and he falls to the floor but the other one is a lot tougher. He hits me in the chest were my armor isn't that strong and I feel the bullet hit me. Getting up I fire one shot and hit in the chest, he dies to. I struggle to get to Bunnie and help her up; I then pick up the commando and we head to the roof, marines help the commando and I help Bunnie into the dropship, which soon takes off. As we fly we pass two fighters the drop there payload and blow up the facility, looking back at Bunnie she stares into my eyes. “Did we win?” She says. I smile and say “Yeah we gave them hell!” I then tend to her wound as we fly home.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment