Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10 - Old Friend

Its been 2 years after the first Mobian war was one...mitch had left Mobius for missions he had to do...now he has returned to find that a new evil...has risen from the ases

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10 - Old Friend

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10 - Old Friend


We landed back on the ship. I told Bunnie she could keep the stuff I gave her and she hugs me after I tell her. We then decide to head back since we finished the job, the major agrees and soon we are back in orbit around the planet. Taking my personal fighter Bunnie and me head back to the planet as the larger ship leaves the area back to earth.

We land back in knothole and are greeted by everyone. It was an amazing day and the stories we told were fantastic. I asked Tails about Sonic and Shadow, he told me they still hate each other but it hasn't been to bad yet. “Well give it time besides Shadow might save Sonics life some day.” I tell Tails. I decided to meet Mina since she was a new addition it was always nice to say hi. So I walk to her house and knock on the door, her mother was in quiet a surprise to see a human waiting to see her daughter but after I tell her everything about me being one of the FFs she brings Mina in. saying hello I ask her to tell me about herself and for an hour she says how much she likes to sing, that she can run fast and so on and so one, she then asked about me. I tell her about my travels and how I got my robotic legs and such and she was amazing I told her that she has an amazing voice as well. Blushing a bit I say that I have to go and with that I leave.

I met back up with Bunnie and decide to show her something. Taking out a blue silver guitar I start to play and she is interested, she says that I never told her I was good at guitar and I tell her that I don't tell a lot of people about my talent, she says to keep it secret. I play for a while and Bunnie sings, she to has an amazing voice and we get into it. But we stop after we hear a commotion a few miles away. Seeing that sonic and shadow were fighting again I decided to put a stop to it. Telling Bunnie to stay there I walk over to the two and hold each one by the back of the neck. “Listen you two you have caused to much trouble why cant you just get along!” “Because I don't trust this guy! I fought him once and I will never work with him!” sonic says, “That's because your afraid that I am better then you!” Shadow says and they start getting into an argument. “SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU! Man! You guys don't get it! Sonic shadow is a good guy now he was controlled by Eggman before so he might be a very powerful ally to us.” I say, “well there is only room for one speed master and that's me!” Sonic says with confidence `well then you want to race?” Shadow says, “They both look at each other sparks still flaring between them, they run off. “Man what am I ever going to do with them.”

I walk back to Bunnie she asked what it was. “Not much just Sonic and Shadow still arguing.” She give me a “I know what you mean” type look. “Well at least they don't get hurt. Anyway I decided that maybe we should relax a bit you know maybe go to the beach?” Bunnie says. I look at her and smile `sure sounds good.” So we head back to knothole and gather everyone and in less then an hour we are relaxing at the beach. I am busy fixing my scuba equipment and getting ready for a dive. Bunnie walks over “what's all this stuff?” I look at her “scuba gear it allows me to swim underwater without having to come up for air, you want to join me?” Bunnie nods and I give her an O2 mask and a thrust pack for swimming under water. Soon we are both under water and are heading to the bottom. “Stay close,” I say on the radio built into the respirator. She nodded as we swam deeper. As we reached the bottom I told Bunnie to activate the lights on the respirator, they illuminated the sea floor as we same over it. “What are we looking for?” she says. “I don't know anything interesting maybe.” As we come over a ridge we see a large object, swimming towards it, we can see its some kind of ship. “Whoa this thing is huge!” says Bunnie. “Hmm it looks like a Crusader Class Destroyer but I didn't think one of these would be around here.” I swim around looking closely and realize that this is one of the CGDA ships! I quickly swim inside it through the airlock, after showing Bunnie the way we exit the airlock, surprisingly no water is inside the ship. Walking around I realize that this ship is abandon a long time ago. Walking to the bridge I upload the captains log. “Hmmm…. it says here that the Captain had flow this ship a lot! 75 missions…no wonder it was Captain Steel one of my best Captains in history! Let me keep reading it.” “Then why did he abandon it?” Bunnie asks. “I am looking give me a min.” I tell her. Nearing the end of the log I find out this ship was carrying a special cargo. It didn't say what but I knew it was bad. The final log said that some strange creatures have appeared on the ship and that it must be abandon and that was it. I disconnect my EVA unit from the computer. “Well?” Bunnie asked. I was to shock to tell her anything. “Lets go it's not safe here.” I start walking to the air lock with Bunnie as we exit the ship we start heading back to the surface. Suddenly a tentacle grabs me by my foot and drags me down, looking back at Bunnie I tell her to keep going, and she obeys swimming fast to the surface as I get pulled deeper, grabbing my sword I slash the tentacle off but another one comes right at me. “Not today buddy!” As it pulls me deeper I continue to attack it, unfortunately it slams me to the floor and I drop my sword. As I look up I see another figure attacking the giant squid type thing…I make an outline of him that he is a wolf with bat wings and he was helping me. Grabbing my sword I see him get slammed into the ship, enraged I garbed the squid and starts heading upwards at high speed till I break the surface and fly into the air still holding the squid, it then throw it some distance in the air and fore an Ion blast at it blowing it up. Looking down I see the other Freedom Fighters looking at me, I then remember the other one down there and dive back in to the ship. Inside the ship is filling with water so I keep my respirator on looking for the thing that saved me. I find him unconscious near a wall, picking him up I see that he is a gray wolf with a pair of silver bat wings he is wearing black jeans and a white T-shirt and his tail is white tipped, he was wearing a respirator so he was still breathing. Flying back to the surface I put him on the ground as the others crowd around. “Who is that?” asked Bunnie. “I don't know he saved me down there.” Mitch studies him. “Hang on…he seems familiar…holy crap it is!” “What?” says Bunnie. “This is Silver… my partner I created when I was younger. I had no idea he was still alive!”


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment