Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Chapter 11 - New friend...or enemy

Its been 2 years after the first Mobian war was one...mitch had left Mobius for missions he had to do...now he has returned to find that a new evil...has risen from the ases

Chapter 11 - Chapter 11 - New friend...or enemy

Chapter 11 - Chapter 11 - New friend...or enemy


Back at knothole Silver is placed on a bed in the infirmary as doctors scan him. “Everything seems normal no injuries detected” said one of them “that's good.” Mitch says as he gives a sigh of relief. Silver starts t come to. “Uhhh my head…. Were am I?” he says looking around. “Your on knothole silver welcome back.” Says Mitch, Silver turns and his eyes widen in joy. “Mitch its so good to see you again!” he hugs Mitch. “Hey easy buddy I missed you to. Thanks for saving me back there.” “It's the least I could do.” Silver replies. “Silver I would like you to meet a friend of mine Bunnie.” “Hey” Bunnie says shyly. “What's up?” he replies. “Bunnie its okay he's a friend heck he was my first partner I had ever had.” “Thanks Mitch” Silver says.

Sal walks in and looks at Silver. “I heard everything…so I want to see this guy in action” Silver looks at her he nods “good…” says Sal “we will find a mission for you soon enough.

Eventually Bunnie, Silver and I were soon on our way to take out another enemy installation, this time we would be getting air support from F-50s, landing outside a another mind control center we are met up by Rouge who wanted to come along, we agreed since she was good the last time she helped. “Whose your friend?” she asked “this is silver the wolf my old partner I had since I was young” “sup” Silver, says. “Nice to meet you handsome” silver and me move in while Bunnie and Rouge be lookout. We move in slowly. We come to the center chamber with no enemies, we soon realize that the structure had been hacked and the computers were all down, Silver shrugs “who ever did this was good all systems are down we could just plant the beacon and get out, so after Silver begins to plant it as I cover for him, with my rifle ready. We plant it and get out as we head for safety we get ambushed by Sentabots. As they are about to strike, a bullet whizzes through the air and slams into 2 of them instantly destroying them. The other two scan the area and soon fall victim to the unknown sniper, as Silver and me stand up I scan too and notice the sniper. I can see him with my optical implants he was a red fox wearing a black tank-top, and green pants, he had a holster for a H&K 23 pistol and lower near his ankle a combat knife, he was holding a Barrette M534 Sniper rifle with the barrel smoking, he then aims at me and fires his rifle. Dodging the shot I return fire but cant hit him, suddenly Bunnie sneaks up behind him and knocks him out.

Back at Knothole we take this new contact to a prison cell. I plan to talk to him and find out whom he is. Waiting for him to come to I talk to Bunnie. “Thanks for taking the guy down if you hadn't I would be dead.” She smiles at me “it's the least I could do.” Suddenly the red fox sits up, rub his head, and look around. Then he said, "what happened?" and then "where am I?" We both look at him, he then looks at us and says “were is my gun!” I turn to him holding his rifle, “hey that's mine!” he yells “not anymore!” grabbing it I bend it in half and break it “NO!” he charges but Bunnie garbs him “one more step an I will do the same to you!” he sighs and sits down “I'm sorry I didn't know you were with the FFs” I look at him “what's your name?” he turns to me “Akira the fox, and you?” “Mitch and this is Bunnie” “nice to meet you” he looks at Bunnie then me “I always wanted to be an FF! I have the best sniper skills around. But now I don't have a sniper.” “Oh don't worry I got one for you” Mitch gives him a Barrette Colt M-56.79 sniper rifle, equipped with built in silencer, explosive, and tarq shots, laser targeting, and 0-100,000 meter range, it is also know as a “hawk eye” he is full of joy and takes it “whoa this is cool!” I give him all the ammo and supplies; he looks up at me and grins. “Thanks Mitch!” “No problem”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment