Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Chapter 12 - Power of light!

Its been 2 years after the first Mobian war was one...mitch had left Mobius for missions he had to do...now he has returned to find that a new evil...has risen from the ases

Chapter 12 - Chapter 12 - Power of light!

Chapter 12 - Chapter 12 - Power of light!


As time passed, Akira made a name for himself among the FFs, his sniper skills were amazing and rivaled mine, and he was a great asset for us and was looked on by my Delta Boys. They found him a great marksman and he was equally good as Lt. Carter, the sniper for the squad, and soon Akira was ranked top honors during a mission with the Delta team and was soon enrolled into the Delta force as a sniper.

As the war continued I learned many things about my abilities and soon I found out that I posses a power so unimaginable that it could be the key to beating this thing. It happened when we were assigned a key mission. To eliminate a key production facility that has been producing the dreaded and dangerous SentaBots that have been causing so much trouble for us. Taking this facility down would be able to quicken our victory in this war. Though we were skeptical at first we decided it was the right thing to do so Sonic, Tails, Bunnie, Akira, Delta 2, and me soon found ourselves on board a black hawk heading toward the facility, the area around it was a barren waste land, no trees, flows, anything. Not even grass! It was pure devastation, the ground was charred black and dozens of robots were all over, the facility itself was something else, a large black structure with green lights all over, though not heavily defended we had a hared enough time just getting there due to all the pollution. “Get tactical Marines!” was the pilot's last words before we all exited the Black Hawk took off, but to our horror a SentaBot that was hiding nearby attacked the Black hawk and soon brought it down. Realizing this is going to be a hell of a mission we proceeded to the facility slowly. “Stay low these bots are sharp and not just for there sight but for there god dam weapons! Okay Akira and Lt. Carter you two get into sniper position we need cover fire! The rest with me! Bunnie, you Tails and Sonic try and make your way around and deactivate the power core of the facility!” “We got it!” they all said, and the plan was sent into motion. As me and the delta team moved in I got a transmission from Silver, he says that the main facility inside the compound has a strange energy reading, go there and try and find it. I told Delta to continue with the mission as I move in. the facility got creeper as I proceeded. The hallway started to glow with a strange blue white energy. I then enter a large room in the middle is a blue crystal with someone inside…a hedgehog. A white one with blue stripes, and blue eyes, he wore a black shirt and blue pants, and white shoes with blue rims around them. His energy was enormous, not as big as mine but huge nonetheless and he was filled with light energy. Examining the crystal I try to find a way to open it. “Hmmm…how the heck am I going to do this?” after spending 10 seconds looking I decide brute force is in order. Readying my fist I charge it with energy and slam the crystal, it begins to crack as I duck the crystal explodes and the figure falls to the floor. I pick him up. “Whoa this guys got power and lots of it! I sure hope he's a good guy.”

There was the constant thunder of explosions as my battle cruiser the USS EAGLE which was still in orbit had opened fire on the facility and was blowing it to bits. Still holding the hedgehog I run out of the facility, activate my jets and fly upward back to the drop-off point were everyone was. As I land I notice Bunnie is missing. Sonic tells me she was caught. I get enraged and fly back putting down the hedgehog I just found I slam into the facility and see Bunnie, she was being attacked all over, and she was taking a beating. This time I get mad, as white energy flows around my feet I keep getting angry for every hit she takes. Until I explode with power, the entire room glows bright white as my armor changes, from blue to silver, my sword turns from silver to golden handle, and the blue to white blade which glows with energy, and a pair of angle wings grow from my back. Looking astonished I turn my attention to Bunnie, I obliterated the other bots as I walk to her, she looks at me he eyes in amazement. “An…angle from heaven.” She faints as I pick her up and fly out as the facility explodes.



Landing back to the pick up area everyone eyes me in amazement. “What?” I say they all tell me about my change, I tell them it must have been a power boost that allowed me to change but I couldn't change back, no matter how hard I tried so instead of going on the Black hawk I decide to fly back to Knothole.

We arrive and everyone is startled at my new look, I tell them it's just a transformation I did, they are a bit concerned, but then grow use to it. I Walked to the infirmary were the hedgehog and Bunnie were I decided to see who this new guy was. Akira says he knows this guy, his name is Ace and he was the guardian of the Crystal of light he is a good guy who has master the powers of light. “Interesting he looks like a good guy form of Shadow” Ace starts to come to we jump back. “Oh I feel so weak what the hell happened?” “You were in some sort of crystal when I found you. I think it was draining your energy.” Ace stares at me “So I should thank you and I am in your debt.” “Hey no problem.”



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment