Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Chapter 13 - Dark Power

Its been 2 years after the first Mobian war was one...mitch had left Mobius for missions he had to do...now he has returned to find that a new evil...has risen from the ases

Chapter 13 - Chapter 13 - Dark Power

Chapter 13 - Chapter 13 - Dark Power



Months past and we continue to push back Eggman army from Mobius until we were able to do a final attack. Ace had proven his wroth many times along with Silver they made the best combo and really did a good job. Our last objective was to eliminate Eggman's last and main facility, sure it seemed like suicide but whit the team we got we were up to the challenge. But what occurs from this shall greatly affect the freedom fighters, Bunnie and me!

The facility was heavily guarded, gun turrets both AA and ground turrets guarded the base with such brutality, all recon teams sent out were wipe out even before they could pinpoint the targets for strikes. We knew those turrets had to go down, so I decided to use a little Ion speed to get through them, over the past months I have found that if I channel Ion energy to my thrusters I can go faster then the speed of sound! This in mind I decided to go for it. Landing a few miles away from the facility I charge up and bolt there, its incredible I create a sonic boom behind me as I go and it tears up everything behind me. Passing the turrets at high speed they explode from the boom, as I continue on I take out all the turrets then head back to the drop off point. Once I arrive I see the FFs landing with some marines, looking up, fighters bombard the facility and Black Hawks and Drop ships drop men and tanks to the area, which attack the base. From the east, Knuckles and team chaoticx start taking out guards while from the West royal guard attack the base as well. With all the firepower working together its no wonder we would be victorious but still there was the task of getting inside. That job was up to me. “If this guy wont go down easy…then I will do it myself!” “Then we will go with you,” says Silver with Ace Bunnie, Akira, Sonic, and Tails. “Good then lest move!” I yell as we charge with the Marines. We attack the facility and make it inside busting robots as we move we meet up with Knuckles and Julie-su who assist us. As we continue on we head to the top floor were we come face to face with eggman himself. “My...My...My I never expected you to get this far.” “Its over eggman!” Sonic shouts. “Haha you wish! Its over for you! Metal Madness! Get them!” A large blob of silver liquid crawls along the floor and stops, it then transforms into a huge robot hedgehog. “Ho shnap!' I say, it slams the floor as we dodge it then fires lasers form its eyes and hits knuckles then Julie-su. “Damn watch it people!” We continue to dodge the attacks one after another. Realizing that my friends would get hurt I decided to do something drastic! Already most of them had been badly wounded; all who were left was Ace, Bunnie, Akira and I. This wasn't looking for everyone to be hurt so id made the choice. “Bunnie! Ace! Akira! Get everyone out of here!” I yelled “but…Mitch!” Bunnie “GO!” She looks at me then turns to everyone else “you heard the man!” they all leave, soon its just me and metal madness. The radio buzzes saying the troops are falling back its all me now. “Lets do this!” I charge the creature with my writs bales at full power!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment