Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Chapter 14 - Last resort

Its been 2 years after the first Mobian war was one...mitch had left Mobius for missions he had to do...now he has returned to find that a new evil...has risen from the ases

Chapter 14 - Chapter 14 - Last resort

Chapter 14 - Chapter 14 - Last resort


The battle was fierce but I kept going, my power surging I create a sphere of white energy around me as I fight, Eggman watches in amazement. “I will leave you to die!” he then vanishes as Metal Maddens gets tougher in combat, while outside everyone watches in hope and amazement as the facility is surrounded by white light. As I fought the energy swirls faster and faster soon engulfing me. As it fades I transform into my Ion Angle form, the same one I had changed into before when I saved Bunnie, as I continued to fight I know I couldn't win so I did the one thing I knew would hurt them all, Powering up I charge to full taking out my radio I do one last thing “Goodbye everyone, especially you Bunnie. I am sorry I wont be able to celebrate this victory with you but I hope you will always remember me in your heart.” She tried to call back saying not to do it since she knew what I meant but I didn't listen, putting away my weapons I charge to the limit and strike Metal Madness the whole facility explodes in a white flash of light, after it fades, Bunnie starts crying, Silver comforts her as they leave the sight because then knew they all lost someone important this day and it shall be remembered.

Meanwhile deep in space a lone figure floats unconscious, clad in blue armor he drifts motionless deeper and deeper…He is Mitch…but what shall become of him now?

To be Continued


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment