Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intros

see original description

Chapter 1 - Intros

Chapter 1 - Intros


Our story begins with a blonde girl with purple dye in her hair and purple eyes. She has her cheek pressed against a window of a bus her eyes closed sleeping with a bag on her lap. The bag is shaking slightly. The bus stops at her orphanage. She gets of and runs inside, races up to her room, and opens the bag, a little golden retriever puppy stumbles out and curls up on the girl's lap. While the puppy is sleeping, the girl picks out a name for her.

Yevette: Hey `Liv, where'd you get the dog? What's her name?

Olivia: `Vette, you know much as I do, I found her in a garbage can! And her name is Mango.

Eric: Yevette, you need to quit sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

Yevette: Eric shut your trap! You didn't even knock!

Alex: Do you two ever quit going at it?

Jody: You two are worse than the cat and mouse from three blocks down the street.

Olivia: Do you and Alex ever realize you're pots calling the kettle black?

Eric: Now this will be interesting, Jo' and `Liv, always showing up each other.

Yevette: Shut it all of you!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment