Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New Kids at Kadic

Some new kids come to Kadic.Will they turn things upside down? Find out in, New School? New Rules!

Chapter 1 - New Kids at Kadic

Chapter 1 - New Kids at Kadic


"Have fun, we'll come later today!” said Kit as Nita's family's van drove away. Today was the last day of summer 2006. "Take care!" said Dana Moya & Molly's step dad. When everyone was at the gate the sign said " New Students: Cameron & Julian, Josie & Natalie, Moya & Molly, Nita & Dairiene, Kit & Carmela, & Kirsten." They said hi and went to see Mr.Delmas. "Older sisters will reside next door on the right to Miss Aelita. Little sisters will stay left of Miss Aelita. Kit you will stay with Mr.Jeremy." "Gracias Senior Delmas" Kit said. "Run that by me again?" "It means 'Thank You Mr.Delmas.'" Nita said hastily. They left and found the 2 kids and their other 3 friends. "Hi, I'm Jeremy Belpois, these are my friends, Aelita Stones, Ulrich Stern, Odd Della-Robbia, and Yumi Ishiyama." "Hi, I'm Moya, This is my sister Molly, and my friends, Josie & Natalie, Julian and Cameron, Nita and Dairine, Kit and Carmela, and Kirsten. Wait I've heard of you and your secret!" "Then meet us in my room after the last class." said Jeremy. "Okay, Bye!"

*after class*

Everyone told a piece of the story even Moya. The boys were oblivious to the giggly conversation the girls had later. " Am I the only one who feels weird over this conversation?” asked Kit. "NO!!!" said the other boys. "Let's go!" said Ulrich. "That's who I like!" said Yumi.

*In the hall*

"Which girl do you like?” asked Ulrich. "Nita." said Kit sheepishly. "Really?” asked Jeremy. "Really!” said Kit. “Yeah.” Said Kit getting pinker all the time. “Yeah - What?” said Nita. “Yeah I love my room.” Kit said blushing deeply. “You didn't use the `Beam-me-up-Scotty' spell did you?” He heard her think. “No!” He said, “What?” said everyone? She heard him think, “Should we tell them?” “Yes!” she half-screamed. “What!?!” they repeated. “Come with us.” They said together. They went to the older girls' room. “Kit and I…” Nita said. “Are Wizards! Kit finished. “And we can read anyone's mind.” They said. “No way!” everyone said, amazed. “Way!” said Moya. “Can you demonstrate, please?” she asked. “What is my deepest secret?” she asked, blushing. “That since you saw him, you liked Jeremy!” said Kit. “Really?” questioned Jeremy. “Really.” Said Moya. Everyone was shocked and wanted Nita and Kit to read their minds. Knock-Knock was heard from the door. “Yes!” Moya. In stepped a boy. “Hey I've seen you -.” She broke off. She gasped. “Louie! Louis is that you?” she was dangerously close to crying. “Yes.” He said. “Moya, “ Nita whispered, “he likes you.” “Everyone this is my old grade school friend Louis.” “Louie for short.” He said smiling. Moya screamed, “Your braces are gone!” “Yeah. By the way, I brought a friend,” said Louie. “Nolan!” Moya screamed. “Guys, Nolan.” “I also brought a friend.” Nolan said. “In stepped the third boy. It was Peter.” “Peter, Hi” she said. She hugged each. “Boys these are my friends, Peter you and Nolan know Julian. Peter remembers Kirsten? This is Julian's little sister Cameron. My sister Molly, and my other friends Nita and Dairine, Kit and Carmella, Jeremy, Ulrich, Aelita, Yumi, and Odd. Louie remember Josie and Natalie?” “Hi.” The three boys said. In came Sissi arm-in-arm with Mark and William sporting Emily. Herb had Daniella and Nicholas had Hannah. "Go away." said Moya to the snobs. Just, one more person came in but Moya didn't recognize him at first. “Hi, I'm Tyler.” He said. Moya was amazed. “It worked! I brought you in from Lyoko!” “Yeah!” OMG you are cute.” Blurted Carmella. “Thanks!” he said. “Why's your hair blue?” “I was born that way.” “Oh, cool!” “Let's go it's time for dinner.” Said odd. Everyone screamed “Odd!” “What?” “Let's just go.” Said Tyler. “Uh, Moya?” “Yeah?” “I just-" "Aaaahhh!" Screamed a girl. “Jerry! Is that you?” she screamed “Jerry?” said Moya. “Uh, oh-boy!” “The only person who called me that is dead!” “I am not!” said the girl. “Jody your alive!” “Well, Yeah!” said Jody. “You're twins!” Moya giggled. “Uh, Moya this is my twin sister Jody.” “I see.” “Holla.” Said Jody. "Sí!" Moya replied. “Come again?” said Jeremy. “She said `Hi' and I said `yes'”. “Oh.” “Sorry, I learned Spanish in America.” “From who?” she said. “Seniora Callsen,” said Jody. “I went to Loving Hearts Daycare, Saint John Vianney in 1999 for kindergarten, and stayed `til July 16, 2004 after I finished forth grade and then I went to Loyal Heights Elementary School, and then I went to McClure Middle school `til year 2005-2006, finished then I came here cause I heard Jerry was gonna be here.” “Your were with me the whole time?” she asked. “yes.” They caught up with everyone and we three never said a word, then Aelita caught Jeremy kissing his sis goodnight. “Buenos Noches.” “Good night” said Jeremy. Aelita found him later and gave him a slap on the cheek. “What was that for?” said Jeremy. “I saw you kissing that other girl” she started crying. "It's over!” she said. “Aelita, Jeremy kissed that girl `cause she's his sister!” Moya said. "But knowing Jeremy it's too late.” “You're right, he found another girl!” “Who?” “Me. He came to ask me to talk so we took a walk and we sat on the bench near the sewer entrance and he cried on my shoulder for three hours. Then it was midnight and we came back. And I slept in his room on an extra bed `cause everyone else snores like chain saws.” Moya said apologetically. “Then around 2 a.m. I came in and saw them hugging and she kissed his cheek where you slapped it and it healed. I said softly. `Aye currumba' and Moya can hear noises like a cat so she heard.” Said kit. “Then she and Kit got in a Spanish shouting match, “ said Jeremy “and Moya suddenly started shouting things in some odd language.” “ I stormed out of the room very offended.” said Kit. “We heard and came to see and Kit was shouting curse words in Spanish said Carmella and Ulrich. “And I asked what was wrong and he told me quickly something about `Moya' and “Bruja' So I talked to Kit and Ulrich talked to Moya and Jeremy still had a stunned look on his face, for every word that contained a curse or swear, she had said in Spanish, And everything else was in French.” Said Ulrich. “The last words I said under my breath before fainting were `eso Brujo'” I said. Jeremy was confused. “Bruja means `witch' and `Brujo' means wizard. Eso means `that'. “Kit!” said Jeremy angrily. “Jeremy!” Moya said holding him back. “Moya!” “Aelita!” “Nita!” “Dairine!” “Carmela!” sone very had called everyone else's name except Odd's “Odd!” shouted Odd. “Raro!” shouted Carmela, Kit and Moya. “Odd!” translated Jody. “Guys, it's time to eat.” Said Aelita. “I need to talk to you.” Moya whispered " Jeremy. I like you a lot.” Moya said. “Me too.” Said Jeremy. *Beep* “Uh oh!” “Perfect timing XANA!” Moya muttered. Calling…Josie. “Hey, Jo. It's Moya. Tell everyone to meet us at the factory! Bye. I got her voice mail.” she said. “Hang on, got a voice mail.” said Josie. “Guys it's him, lets' go to the factory” “Can't I finish my pudding!” “Odd!” shouted everybody. “Okay! Okay!” said Odd. They arrived at the factory and sent everyone but Jeremy and Moya “Jeremy there are the coordinates for the tower.” Said Moya.

* 15 min. and 12 Krabes later*

Aelita
Code_
Lyoko_
"Return to the past now!"

* older girls' room a 1/2 hour ago*

"Ow." said Moya who was holding her leg to her chest on the floor. "Let me see." said Jeremy. He helped her to the infirmary. "She broke her leg." said Yolanda. "Okay," said Jeremy. He told the others. *beep* "XANA!" said everyone. "I'll get Moya." Jeremy said. He picked Moya up and carried her to the factory. "Thanks." Moya said as Jeremy set her down in the chair. "You're welcome." "Can we go now?" asked Jody. "Yes." said Moya.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment