Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Girl With the Ring and the Powers

This story is about a girl who moves to town and some events lead one to another leading to a surprise ending(I hope).

Chapter 1 - The Girl With the Ring and the Powers

Chapter 1 - The Girl With the Ring and the Powers






The Ring Makes the Girl











Chapter 1: The Girl with the Powers and the Ring











My POV:











I was being taken to a new town by my mom and we were moving.











You scared? she asked from beside me.





Oh no, Im just being taken from the town I lived in my whole 14 year old life. OF COURSE IM SCARED ****LESS! I thought. A little. I said.





Well your cousin Ara will take you under her wing at your new school.





I hate her. I muttered.











When we got there we found out our house was next door to a place called Fenton Works.











Hon, could you- said your mom.





No! you said angrily.











She was referring to the fight every night since I was three, I wear black fingerless work-out gloves with grey leather palms that I didnt take off unless I was showering or using the bathroom. And she hated my not even taking them off at dinner.











The next morning I threw on my jeans and a plain white T.





Thats it?





I figured if they dont like plain old me then I cant be their friends.





Fair test.











I got to school and was greeted by 2 groups, one was 3 girls and 2 boys, and the other was 2 boys and a girl. I saw my cousin in the larger one so I went to the smaller one.





Hi, Im Candice Tracey.





Any possible relation to Ara Tracey? said the girl coldly.





Shes the exact opposite of me, but yeah Im her cousin.





Sam let her be. said the boy in the red and white shirt. He came up to me, looked me over, circled me once, and came toward my chest. I thought he was going to hurt me, but instead he looked at the Thumb Drive on its string around my neck and the ring on my thumb, which was currently a deep pink. It was a mood-ring.











Just then my pink breath that was my Ghost Sense went off.





I saw Dannys blue one.











Dannys POV:











I saw Candices Ghost Sense go off. Its pink!





Uh, bathroom!





Forgot my lunch! she claimed as we both ran in different directions.











General POV:











Switching Sides! yelled Candice.





Going Ghost! shouted Danny.























This is Candices Ghost Gal Form:

















My POV:

















I flew out from the room and looked at Danny.





Ive met Danny Phantom twice before in the Ghost Zone.











Dannys POV:











I flew out and saw Ghost Gal.





I saw her yesterday in the Ghost Zone crying.











Back to My POV:











The first time I had been spying on him, and the second was yesterday, he saw me crying in Ghost Zone. Oh and when I said I had moved to a new town I meant from France. I had gone to a boarding school and had five great friends.





Ill take Skulker, you take Desiree! I shouted to him.





Youre messin with the wrong girl if you think youre gonna get out of this mess! I balled my hands into fists and released a flow of black beams from them.











We beat them easily but when I changed in-air I fell hard on my leg. The three gasped when they heard it crack, I screamed.





Danny came to pick me up, but Dash shoved him out of the way and picked me up bridal style.





Dash, put&me&DOWN! I said with murder in my voice.





Oy.





Sam, you get Danny, I have an idea.





Switching Sides! I flew to outside the office, and collapsed.





Candice! said the nurse.





Wha-What happened? I asked about 4 hours later.





Tucker and Sam had fallen into a sleeping stage on a couch across the room about 3 and a half hours ago. Danny had fallen asleep on the chair by my bed, and I found out that it was about 5 pm.





Yiip! said my dog.





Jesse? What on earth?!





He jumped into Dannys lap.





Whoa!





Danny! Youre awake!





Wish I could say the same for Sam and Tuck.





Its 5pm.





Should we go home?





Im gonna have to learn to walk on crutches, I said. But they can shrink to stay in my bag.





Here, he put Jess in my bag, and I went over to Sam and Tuck and woke them up, then they went home. I can help you by carrying you.





I put the crutches in my bag with Jess and said; Ready!





He picked me up bridal style and carried you to his house and said; Do you want to stay in the guest bedroom here or go to your house?





My house please. Its next door.





Candice Harlem Tracey, where have you- What happened!?





I broke my leg when I landed mid-air.





And whos carrying you?





I hate Ara; you know that so I joined a group just like me! Im sick of pretending to be popular!





My names Danny Fenton, I live next door.











I threw a piece of wadded up paper at his window. Its right across from mine!











Danny!











He looked out the window.











Candice.











I grimaced.











Call me Candy, do you have Yahoo IM?





Uh, yeah.





Whats your e-mail?





Phantom1992.





PhantomGG92!











We had been communicating for a year!

















And thats where I leave you.





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mml100pink on August 11, 2006, 5:21:40 PM

mml100pink on
mml100pinkHope you like it!