Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - soul collector

this is the story of a lost dark angel just wanting to find his poupose

Chapter 1 - soul collector

Chapter 1 - soul collector


The crusades of a dark angel-



Soul collector



Its not a nice job, but somebody has to do it. We get stuck with it. When someone dies, we have to take their soul and bring it to the next life. In a way, we cause their deaths. Many a people end up hating us for what we do. Ever heard of Lucifer? And when the souls get free, they try to kill us, and they often succeed. I have to ask myself: how come I, one of the…. No… the most powerful being in the universe have to get stuck with being the janitor of lost souls? Sometimes I hate living this life.



One of the worst snags I got in was when I had to steal a little boy's soul because of cancer. It can get pretty hard when the soul is young and energetic. But I'm getting off the story. Back to the beginning. One day, I was just minding my own business. I had become friends with another dark angel. Her name was ember. I had met her a few thousand years back and ever since then, we were pretty good friends. So when I was flying around, doing my normal rounds, I saw her just standing there, having fun with the locals by pretending to be their god. “Bow down to me for I have come to save you from the others!” it was so funny! They were actually buying it. Turns out she hit it right on with “the others”. On their planet, the others were another race of creature that lived on the other side of the planet. Often, the others would come and reek havoc on them. As she flew off in the distance, I decided to follow. As I followed her to the other side of the planet, I saw them, the others. They were pretty big… and ugly. They were about twenty feet tall and the color of human blood. Also, they were dotted with green boils. As she led them into battle, I saw the blood fly. The others were tearing them apart. This was probably because of the fact that the ones that ember was leading were only two feet tall. About twenty minutes into the battle, all of the others were in a circle around ember, completely ignoring the other fighters. They quickly realized that she was much more than a match for them. I could see that she was getting sick of being the center of attention. With a snap of her fingers, all of the vanished, “Where did you put them?” I asked. “the sun. I was feeling kinda mean today.” I laughed at that. Usually she would put them somewhere to get tortured. For her, a quick death was nice. After she was done having fun with them, we flew back to my home. For a while, we had wanted some lessons from each other. She wanted fighting lessons and I wanted to get better at alchemy. But before we were able to start our lessons, I got a message. I had another soul to collect. It was a little boy who was dying of cancer. Now, I wanted to do him good, and take it now, because the next month or two that he had left would be nothing but agony close to what you would feel in hell. Trust me. I know.



When I went in too early, the boy's mother saw me, wings and everything. She started screaming at me, “no! I won't let you! You can't take his soul!!!” I had no idea how she could se me. I shouted to her, “How can you see me?”. Now, this had me baffled. How could she see me or know why I was there. But in the middle of her rant the boy's soul broke loose. And as luck would have it, his soul was very, very powerful. It lashed out at me. I tried to reason with him, but it was as if he couldn't hear me. “How could you hurt my mother? It wasn't her time!” I decided it was time to retreat. I spread my wings and flew. About five miles later, I realized that the little boy was still following me. But without a ghost or a body, his soul started to dissolve. If he didn't find a host soon, he would die, completely. So I grabbed him and set off looking for a body I found a mother about to give birth to a dead baby, so I quickly exchanged to souls. The soul of the dead baby didn't get away so I put him in a special plane where souls could exist until it found a body on its own.



It seemed like a happy ending. But then something happened that to this day, I can not explain, I blacked out. And when I awoke, I found my self on another planet, in a stone city. But, in being stone, it was still high tech. also, my true form had bin hidden. My days in service to the dead were over. But what life did I take on?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment