Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New Town, New Life

Anastasia and Lilly are new students at Ritsuka-kun's school...but what happens when Ritsuka learns they're a fighter unit named 'Bloodless'? Why are they both alone in the world? And what's Anastasia's asosiation (sp?) with Semptimal Moon?

Chapter 1 - New Town, New Life

Chapter 1 - New Town, New Life
 Bloodless


Chapter 1: New Town, New Life


~~


A long, brown haired girl and a short, brown haired girl with a headband in her hair stepped into the class with Shinonome-sensei. "Students, this is Lilly Rao and Anastasia Magdal. They both come from foreign countries, so they will take a little bit longer to learn things, so be patient with them, please," the sensei said, putting her hand out to the two girls. Distinctive marks were on both their necks, opposite of eachother. It was a small mark that with blood. Well, what looked like blood.


"Hi!" Lilly said, bowing to her new classmates.


"Guten tag," Anastasia said (now, peoples that don't know German, MBS shall help (MBS part German! :D)) (Guten tag = Good Afternoon).


“Do you two have anything to say?” asked sensei.


“Oh! I hope I make many friendships here!” Lilly responded smiling a big, friendly.


“Ich komme aus Deutschland und mein zutreffender Name ist blutlos. Es bedeutet, daß ich keine lebendigen Blutverwandten habe. Meine Eltern liebten mich nie und töteten mich fast viele Male. Ich werde irgendwelche von Ihnen nicht gehalten für meine Freunde, es sei denn ich zu wünsche. Es erhalten, Idioten?!” answered Anastasia. Everyone, not really understanding what she said, smiled. She seemed so friendly! (she said 'I am from Germany and my true name is Bloodless. It means I have no blood relatives alive. My parents never loved me, and almost killed me many times. I will not considered any of you my friends, unless I want to. Got it, idiots?!')(yeah...friendly...)


Ritsuka stared at them. "Ok, let's begin," the sensei annonced, picking up some chalk. The two girls went to the back of the room, to sit in seats behind Yuiko and Ritsuka.


Yuiko decided to be friendly and say, "Hi! Welcome to Japan! I hope you like it here!"


"Thank you," Lilly replied, smiling. She glared over to Anastasia. The other girl looked confused. As it seemed, she didn't really study Japanese when she came to Japan...so she only still knew German.


"..uh...danke...?" replied Anastasia a bit confused. Ritsuka took note of something strange about Anastasia. She had one red eye, one green eye. Along with many wounds.


'She's...hurt!' noted Yuiko. "Uhm...Magdal-san? Why are you hurt?"


The other girl didn't answer. That she did understand. Especially the 'Magdal-san' part. She looked down in sorrow. Yuiko decided not to ask why again.


Suddenly, Lilly poked her. "C'mon, Anastasia! Be nice!"


"Mit wem? Sie, sie oder alle drei?” (With whom? You, them, or all three?)


“HAHAHA! Your so funny, Anastasia! Tell me you did learn Japanese before coming here.”


Ritsuka glared at her. “It doesn't matter if she did or not...though its idiotic...she'll learn Japanese.”


“Yeah, your right...uhm...what's your name?”


“I'm Aoyagi Ritsuka.”


“Oh! I'm Hawatari Yuiko!”


For a split second, Lilly looked confused but then it sunk in, “Oh! You two know who I am!” Suddenly a bolt of pain shot threw her body. 'Another....sacrifice?'


Anastasia noticed Lilly's expression. “Kämpfermaßeinheit...? Wissen Sie, wem es ist?” (Fighter unit...? Who is it?)


“....Ich erkläre Ihnen nach Wörtern...” (I'll tell you after words)


“Oh, you speak German too?” asked Yuiko, placing her hands together.


“Yeah. I've got to talk to her in German...her parents don't allow her to learn different languages like Hawaiian.”


"Hawaiian...?"


"Yeah, I'm Hawaiian, myself, so I can speak it. But since I've been studying Japanese for my parents' big move to Japan for my father's work, I've sorta lost my toung on how to speak Hawaiian."


~After School~


(The fallowing, Anastasia and Lilly are actually talking in German, but its written in English for all you peoples who don't speak German!!! :3)


"So...who's the fighter unit?" asked Anastasia, standing up, and pulling her bag over her head.


"Loveless, apareantly," Lilly said, "Also...Beloved."


"Beloved? But...that can't be. Seimei for Beloved has died. Years ago. How could that unit still be around?"


"Not sure. But, let's go see. Ritsuka may know some things."


"Ritsuka...?"


"Yeah...I sense...he's the sacrifice."


"...right. That would make since."


"...so...should we go see how strong they are?"


"No...it's too troublesome to...plus, if I get cut, Ritsuka and Yuiko will ask how I got hurt and Ritsuka will get suspicious. Just like the times before."


"....let's just go fight him. I think his fighter is...Soubi?”


“Soubi? I thought Soubi was dead.”


“I know...but...I guess he's not. C'mon...let's go.”


The two girls left to go find and fight Loveless. As they ran, it started to rain and Anastasia pulled out of her backpack two hoodies and handed one to Lilly. The two hid their faces so Ritsuka wouldn't know who they are.


To Be Continued...


MBS: sorry, it ened like this...but...I had to rush!! ><''

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jadorechuu on January 8, 2009, 7:41:03 AM

jadorechuu on
jadorechuuou la la D:
it's so good,
write a sequel :}
i've never read loveless before,
but this is cute~
:]

monkey_banana_smoothie on January 8, 2009, 7:44:40 AM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothiethx ^^