Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Freakout

Robin goes bad and trys to kill the Teen Titans

Chapter 1 - The Freakout

Chapter 1 - The Freakout


Disclaimer, I don't own Teen Titans

I was really tiered while writing this story so don't criticize me

Comments please



The whole Titan crew wakes up it seems like a normal day but it will be anything but. Robin goes down stars every body is already eating breakfast. Robin is in a bad mood for some reason. After Robin eats Beast Boy asks if he would like to play video games with him Robin replies shove off and go suck a squirrel, Beast Boy is speech less. Stare asks what is wrong he answers with a burp. Raven has no comments as usual, Cy is to busy trying to find the remote to even listen to any thing that is going on. Robin just sits around till lunch, Stare says to everybody that lunch is ready he goes to the table. Beast Boy asks Robin to pass the butter and he flips out and throws the table through the window and stars to cuss at the butter then beats it till there is nothing left. Every body is shocked they have no idea what is causing Robin to do this.

Robin runs out the door and just keeps running. Cy goes running after him but Raven tells him to stop and Robin needs some time alone. Robin gets into town and finds a ally way to go into he walks into there and stars to beat the wall with his hand. He sits down and lays there silently for hours night is coming so he finds a nice box to sleep in for the night and sits there until morning and that is when the really weird stuff is going to happen.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Saizo209 on July 2, 2005, 1:57:19 AM

Saizo209 on
Saizo209WOW!!!!!!!!! yu comented yur self "-.-lol" just kidding........ well any way that was a nice story it was also funny^_^ keep it up *favs*

monkey_chunck on June 28, 2005, 3:53:00 PM

monkey_chunck on
monkey_chunckHey I am having troble puting up the second chapter but I will have it up soon along with the other eight chapter

MrMuffin on June 22, 2005, 3:07:28 PM

MrMuffin on
MrMuffinhey your story rocks and is funny lol

Impreza001 on June 16, 2005, 1:23:29 PM

Impreza001 on
Impreza001You don't have to comment yourself. Nice beginning!

monkey_chunck on June 15, 2005, 11:52:42 AM

monkey_chunck on
monkey_chunckYou have the best story and I can't wait to read the rest