Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Fight at Teen Tower

Robin goes bad and trys to kill the Teen Titans

Chapter 2 - Fight at Teen Tower

Chapter 2 - Fight at Teen Tower


Robin wakes up and is still in a bad mood he does not know what is causing him to have these reactions but he feels like killing some body. He is about to go scavenge for food when a dark figure approaches him, the man opened up a briefcase full of bombs, high explosives, daggers, and many different high tech guns. The man what's to know if he is interested in buying any but Robin has no money but he has an idea how to get some.

Meanwhile at the tower everybody had a sleepless night thinking about Robin. Cy has hade enough he wonted to find him but Raven told him to still wait. They have no way to track him so all they can is hope he will come to his senses and come back and help them fight crime.

Robin has found a way to get money he decides to rob a bank. He uses some of the weapons he has on him to successfully steel one million dollars. He returns to the ally to meet the man and he buys every weapon the man has. Robin is out to get revenge on any body that has ever done anything to him in the past. First he has some unfinished biasness' in the teen tower.

He storms in and every body gets really excited but not for long. Robin starts yelling at cy, he had some grudge because cy beat him in a tricycle race when they were little. Robin starts to punch him and cy fights back it turns into a fire battle with explosions and weapons, none of the other members what to interline because it is so violent. Finally stops backs off and says why are you doing this and what is wrong with you. Robin replies this is none of you biasness so take care of yourself you mutated fruit cup cy tells Robin to leave and don't come back unless you have a better attitude and an apology if not you better watch your back because cy might just kill you. Robin leaves and BB asks cy what is his major malfunction cy replies he is changing what he is changing into is unknown.

Robin has never felt so angry in his whole life, he takes off to the local motor cycle shop he barges in grabs the man at the front counter and tells him to give him the keys to the fastest bike they have he gets them and takes off with a fast motor cycle so he can get around. He heads back to the ally and he feels like no body can kill him or stop him from doing what ever he wonts.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KickButtRobin on October 1, 2008, 9:38:14 AM

KickButtRobin on
KickButtRobinThis story is MESSED UP!!