Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Arya

Team 7 has a new teammate, and Sasuke starts to have feelings for her. But what will he think of her when the team is attacked and she reveals her secret?

Chapter 1 - Arya

Chapter 1 - Arya


Sasuke was waiting for Naruto with Sakura at the entrance to their village. Their sensei, Kakashi, told them to meet him at the entrance to the village at noon, but he, and Naruto, were nowhere in sight. “Hi guys!” Naruto hollered from the corner of the street. “Where's Kakashi-sensei?” “I don't know, Naruto,” Sakura said.

“Good, you're all here,” Kakashi said as he suddenly appeared before the team. “Ahh…sensei, don't scare me like that,” Naruto whined. “Sorry, but I have someone for you all to meet,” Kakashi said. “You can come out now,” he then said to the forest. Suddenly a girl, about Sakura's age and height, popped out from behind a tree. She had dark brown hair that went to the middle of her back, a headband across her forehead covering her bangs, and gold armbands. She also had her hair pinned over her ears so they wouldn't show. “Everyone, I would like you to meet Arya. She will be joining team 7 until the hokage finds her a new team, so treat her with respect,” Kakashi told the three ninjas. “Hi Arya, I'm Sakura. Nice to meet you.” “And I'm Naruto. I'm going to be the next Hokage, believe it,” Naruto said. “Oh, and the other guy is Sasuke.” “Hi everyone. Kakashi said that you were the greatest ninjas to befriend. I'm kinda new at the whole jutsu stuff so you'll have to explain some of it, but I am good at the martial arts,” Arya said. “Cool. I have an idea. Why don't we start training with some sparing?” Naruto suggested. “Good idea Naruto. Alright… Naruto, you pair up with Sakura. Sasuke, pair up with Arya,” Kakashi said. As the group headed to the sparing arena, Arya looked really freaked out. “Don't worry. I'll go easy on you,” Sasuke told Arya, which didn't seem to help. “It's not that I am scared, it's just I am used to fight Assassins, mainly women who weren't trained as ninjas. It's just so strange to me,” Arya explained to Sasuke. When they reached the training field, everyone, except for Kakashi, stood on opposite ends of the arena. “Is everyone ready? 3, 2, 1, Go!” Kakashi shouted. Naruto and Sakura lunged at each other. Sasuke used his speed jutsu to sneak up on Arya, but she was to fast for him. She grabbed his arm, spun him around, and gave him a hard jab to the knee. Sasuke tried to fight back, but he was still to slow. Arya now had him in a body lock and threw him across the field. Kakashi yelled for them to stop and named Naruto and Arya the winners.

“Wow, you're strong,” Sasuke admitted.




Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmmyK on December 23, 2006, 7:30:40 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKwow. i love the story. can't wait for the nxt chap. keep it up!

hirataitokyo on July 6, 2006, 3:19:28 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyocool cool

White_Wing_Angel on February 14, 2006, 9:03:51 AM

White_Wing_Angel on
White_Wing_Angelno! to short for me! *reads on* great start! Arya seems familar, but i shal not say from where -.O *thoubs up* nice story!

Kakashikuns_lover60 on February 3, 2006, 7:13:39 AM

Kakashikuns_lover60 on
Kakashikuns_lover60kooool stoy love it cant wait 4 the next chappy *supper faves x 1000000000000*