Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Assassin

Team 7 has a new teammate, and Sasuke starts to have feelings for her. But what will he think of her when the team is attacked and she reveals her secret?

Chapter 2 - Assassin

Chapter 2 - Assassin


“Team, we have a mission. It seems that there is an assassin running through the forest that is wanted for the murder of a women and her child. We have to stop this assassin before he kills anyone else,” Kakashi told the 4 ninjas. “Alright! A mission!” Naruto exclaimed. “Does he always do this?” Arya asked. “He'll do something like that for no reason sometimes,” Sakura explained to Arya. As the two girls talked, Sasuke stared at Arya for a few minutes. For once, he actually started to like a girl. He loved her beauty and her personality. He was curious, though, why she always had her hair over her ears. As the team walked through the woods, Arya suddenly stopped. “What's up Arya?” Sakura asked. “Someone is coming. I can hear it in the trees. Someone is coming very fast. Get ready,” Arya said.

And she was right. In only a few seconds, someone jumped out of a tree and started throwing kunai at them. Everyone dove from the flying knives. “Well, well, well. If it isn't Arya. You are supposed to be dead. Don't worry though, I shall take care of that,” the assassin said in a mocking tone. “Who are you and what do you want with Arya?” Sasuke said as he stood in front of Arya to keep her safe. “My name is Kurani, and for my reason, it is none of your concern,” the assassin said. “It was you,” Arya said as she stepped out from behind Sasuke. “You're the one who killed my mother.”


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmmyK on December 23, 2006, 7:33:27 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKplease sir/ma'am, may i read some more? lol. i wanna read more!

White_Wing_Angel on February 14, 2006, 9:05:05 AM

White_Wing_Angel on
White_Wing_AngelCLIFFHANGER!! NOO!! *sticks out hand* great job! lol