Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - What Happened?

Team 7 has a new teammate, and Sasuke starts to have feelings for her. But what will he think of her when the team is attacked and she reveals her secret?

Chapter 4 - What Happened?

Chapter 4 - What Happened?


Sasuke was sitting in a chair with his head in his hands in front of a recovery room, in the hospital, with Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi. It had been five days since they were attacked, and Arya was not awake. As a doctor came out of the room, Sasuke leaped out of his seat. “How is she doing?” Sasuke asked in an anxious voice.

“She is just fine. She woke up a few minutes ago. You can go in and visit if you want,” the doctor replied. Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto all sighed with relief. The group of ninjas went into the recovery room to see Arya sitting up in bed, reading a book.

“Arya! You're awake!” Sakura said, overjoyed, as she ran over to her and gave Arya a hug.

“Sorry if I worried you guys,” Arya apologized.

“You had us worried sick,” Naruto said. “What happened, anyway?”

“Sensei, may I tell them?” Arya asked looking at Kakashi. “Yes. I think they should have a right to know,” Kakashi agreed.

“What to you want to tell us, Arya?” Sasuke asked. “It's kinda complicated. But I think I could start by showing you all this,” Arya said as she lifted her hair away from her ears. They all gasped at what the saw, all but Kakashi. Arya's ears were pointed like an elf's. One of her ears had a ring on the tip. “This is always why my hair was pinned in front of my ears. I'm not like any ordinary person. You see, I'm a nymph,” Arya explained, and then there was a gasp that escaped from the genins lips. “Well, I not all nymph. I am half a nymph. You see, my mother was human and my father was a forest nymph. When my father saw my mother he fell deeply in love with her. He one day came up to her in his human form, and told her that he was madly in love with her. My mother admitted that she liked him in either human or nymph form, for she knew my father's secret. They then secretly married so neither's family would know of their love. But someone told the other nymphs that my father married a human. He was then executed for meddling with the human race.”

“That's terrible,” Sakura said.

“That's not even the worst of it,” Arya told them of her childhood of being treated like a freak and almost being shunned out of her village. But while she telling the ninjas this, no one noticed the person listening in on the conversation. “And since my mother was murdered, and I was supposedly dead, I had to go into hiding. So I decided to flee to another village, so I came to Konoha. I didn't want to cause any problems or put you all in danger, but I didn't know what else to do. Can you all ever forgive me?” Arya finished.

“Of course we can forgive you,” Sasuke said. “Yeh, there no problem with you being here, believe it!” Naruto agreed. “Thanks you guys. I don't know what I'd do witho….” Arya suddenly broke off and collapsed into Sasuke's arms.

“What happened to her?” Sasuke asked in alarm, and then he noticed that there was a dart in Arya's neck. “Sensei, Arya has been shot with a dart. What's in it?” Kakashi took the dart out of Arya's neck and sniffed it. His eyes suddenly looked alarmed.

“Sakura, get a doctor now! Arya has had a deadly poison injected into her!” Kakashi said in alarm. Sasuke looked down at the unconscious girl with alarm in his eyes, for he thought she would suddenly just die in his arms right then.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmmyK on December 23, 2006, 7:38:25 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKdon't die Arya! please!!!!!!!!

hirataitokyo on July 6, 2006, 3:27:16 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoOh so sad i wonder what happens