Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Taken as bait

Team 7 has a new teammate, and Sasuke starts to have feelings for her. But what will he think of her when the team is attacked and she reveals her secret?

Chapter 5 - Taken as bait

Chapter 5 - Taken as bait


After about a day and a half, Arya woke up to be completely cured. “Thank the lord, you were so close to death that we had a hard time getting the poison out of your system.” Kakashi was standing next to the bed. He seemed to have been awake all night to make sure she was alright.

“Sensei, why do people want me dead? Do they think I will curse them or something?” Arya asked with a tone that seemed that she was afraid of the answer.

“I'm sorry, Arya. I have no idea. We need to keep a close eye on you now after being attacked twice in one week,” Kakashi replied.



Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura were all waiting for their sensei to come with news about Arya. “I hope she's okay. People just keep popping out of nowhere and attack her like she is the devil,” Naruto said trying to break the silence.

“I hope so too, Naruto. But she will most likely be okay. I've read in books that nymphs have an amazing ability to heal fast,” Sakura said.

“I hope she is okay. I don't know why but Arya makes me feel like a different person when she is around. I have feelings for her, just like you used to have for me, Sakura,” Sasuke said.

“Oh me, oh my. The great Sasuke Uchiha has a little baby crush. And to think I wanted you as my partner,” a familiar voice said. Everyone looked up to see Orochimaru, the sound ninja that had cursed Sasuke.

“What do you want?!” Sasuke demanded.

“Oh, nothing much. I gave up on making you my partner ages ago. All I want is the last one,” Orochimaru said.

“What do you mean by the last one?” Sakura asked in a worried tone as she readied for combat. Her teammates did the same.

“What I mean is I want the last nymph, Arya. She is the last of her kind,” Orochimaru said in a sinister tone. “And I am going to use you three as bait to get my way.” All of a sudden, Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto had a dart in their legs.

“She'll never follow your way, you filthy snake,” Sasuke said as he started to pass out. As he started to black out, he fell to the ground and heard Orochimaru's sinister laugh.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmmyK on December 23, 2006, 7:42:46 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKHey Orochimaru, you stink like a new york cabdriver's armpit!!!!!!!!! Don't ask how i know. Just Kidding.

hirataitokyo on July 6, 2006, 3:31:30 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoWow!