Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Cave

Team 7 has a new teammate, and Sasuke starts to have feelings for her. But what will he think of her when the team is attacked and she reveals her secret?

Chapter 6 - The Cave

Chapter 6 - The Cave


As Arya and Kakashi ate their lunches in the hospital, Arya asked a nurse if she could open a window. When the nurse left and the window was open, Kakashi started to explain to Arya how she blacked out again. All of a sudden a kunai flew through the window, just missing Kakashi's nose. The kunai hit the wall with a note dangling from it. Arya got out of her bed and took the note off the wall. As her eyes moved from side to side, reading the note, her eyes grew with worry and anger. “Sensei! Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto have been taken hostage. We have to save them,” Arya said.

“Let me see the note,” Kakashi said and took the note from the worried girl. “It says that they are in a cave in the forest by the Village hidden in Sound. It also says to go alone,” Kakashi said with worry in his voice. Arya started to leave the room when Kakashi stopped her. “Arya. You are still recovering from that poison dart. You can't go after them,” Kakashi said.

“Sensei, I have no choice. I have to find them!” Arya replied with determination in her voice.

“Fine, then. Here's the plan……”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In the cave~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sasuke wake up,” Sakura was saying. As Sasuke started coming to his senses, he saw his hands were bound tightly together by thick ropes.

“Where are we?” he asked Sakura.

“I don't know, Sasuke. All I remember is Orochimaru and having a dart in my leg. Everything after that is a mystery,” Sakura replied.

“Well, well, well. You are finally awake,” Orochimaru said as he walked into the cell.

“Why do you want Arya?” Sasuke demanded. The Sound ninja only laughed.

“Alright, I'll tell you. If she agrees to work for me, I will have complete control over her and her power. I will be the most feared ninja in the world. I will first take over your village, then the world!” he replied. Sasuke and Sakura just stared with their mouths open. “Well, if you will excuse me, I have to prepare the welcoming committee. Your friend will be in for quite a surprise.” After the ninja left the room, Sakura turned to Sasuke.

“There has to be something we can do. I can't bear the fact that our friend is in trouble,” Sakura said in a worried tone.

“Don't worry, Sakura. She'll be alright,” Sasuke replied. `At least I hope so'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In the forest~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

`Why did he have to take them' Arya thought as she dashed through the forest in search of her missing friends. `Wait a second. It's quiet. To quiet' And just as she suspected, three ninjas lunged at her from different angles. Arya jumped out of the way just in time. She noticed that the three were Sound ninjas.

“You must be Arya, the nymph,” one of the ninjas said. She was tall with very long, black hair. “Our boss sent us to give you a proper welcome.” Suddenly the female ninja was holding a kunai to Arya's throat. “Follow directions and you will have at least some chance of saving your friends,” she said in a sinister tone.

“Alright, alright. You win,” Arya said. As she said this, the other two ninjas approached her with ropes in their hands. They then tied up Arya's hands behind her back. The ninjas then led her to a cave deep within the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In the cave~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke and Sakura were huddled together for warmth. Suddenly there was a bang as a door slammed open. The two young ninjas then went to the cell door to see who was coming in. A gasp escaped from Sasuke and Sakura as the saw four figures enter the dungeon. There were three sound ninjas pushing someone forward. The person was Arya. She was then thrown into a cell across from Sasuke and Sakura. As the Sound ninjas left, Sasuke saw the look of pain on Arya's face.

“Arya, what are you doing here?” Sasuke asked. Arya only looked at the ground. “Please, Arya. Tell me what happened.”

“It's all my fault,” Arya said. “If only I didn't come to Konoha you wouldn't be in this mess. I put you all in danger the day I met you.” Arya paused for a second. “I was in the recovery room with Kakashi when a kunai flew through the window with a note on it. It said you three were prisoners and the only way to get you back was if I surrendered myself and my power to Orochimaru. Kakashi said I should go because I was too weak. But I didn't listen. I came looking for you and ended up being captured by Orochimaru's thugs. That's it.”

Sasuke was amazed at how much she cared for them. A thought crossed his mind that he should tell Arya his true feelings for her, but he pushed it to the back of his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A few hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a sudden bang as the dungeon door opened. The three Sound ninjas came into the room followed by Orochimaru. The ninjas opened the door to Sasuke's and Sakura's cell. One of the ninjas grabbed Sasuke while the other two grabbed Sakura and Naruto. Orochimaru sneered as the three young ninjas were forced from the room.

“I'll be back for you later,” Orochimaru said. Then he left the dungeon, leaving Arya all alone.

“I wish I were never born!” Arya said, then she started to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. This chapter is way longer than the others. I wonder what happens next. Wait a sec, I am the one writing this fanfic! I already know! Duh! (laughs at self) Oh well. Please comment.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmmyK on December 23, 2006, 7:45:56 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKAwsome, it was longer than the others. Great Job. Very catchy story.

hirataitokyo on July 6, 2006, 3:50:36 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoVery nice Very nice i wonder what will happen next! so exiting

Shadow_Fox360 on March 22, 2006, 7:33:07 AM

Shadow_Fox360 on
Shadow_Fox360When's the next chapter goin' to come!!!!! and you told us hardly anything about naruto!!!