Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The encounter

Mushra can now hyper form into a celestial guardian, Mushrambo has a body, and Lanancuras is dead. one day the group runs into two female enterrans named Apollo and Artemis. The girls are hiding something, which might just cause the end of the world.

Chapter 1 - The encounter

Chapter 1 - The encounter
Chapter 1
The encounter

Mushra sat staring at the horizon. He, Sago, Kutal, and Yakumo had finally been able to give Mushrambo a body to live the rest of his life in. He had also gained the ability to hyper form into his celestial guardian form. But lately, after all this was accomplished, Mushra and Yakumo seemed to become further and further apart.
Mushra turned around to look at Yakumo, who was sitting under a nearby tree. Mushrambo was with her. He was holding her in his arms in a tender embrace, Yakumo returning his affection. 'Man, whay does he get all the girls?' Mushra thought. A small thump on the ground next to him made Mushra turn back around to see Sago sitting next to him. Sago looked as miserable as Mushra did. "What are you sulking about?" he asked.
"Same as you. Mushrambo is always get the girls and we are forced to watch and be miserable," Sago said. Both of them sighed and stared at the horizon. Suddenly Mushra felt a tremor coming from the ground. He looked at Sago in a serious way and Sago returned the look.
"Did you feel that?" Mushra asked.
"Yup. Let's go check it out. It came from over there," Sago said, pointing towards the forest on his right, when there was a flash of red and a wave of blue. He and Mushra got up and ran towards the forest. Mushra then stopped and turned to look at Yakumo. She and Mushrambo seemed to not notice the tremor. "Mushra, hurry up you slow poke," Sago called to him, still running. Mushra ran after Sago, trying to block the sight of Yakumo and Mushrambo from his mind.
After the two enterrans ran deep into the forest, there was a large crash and a cloud of dust. Mushra and Sago ran towards the source of the commotion. It was coming from a small clearing. A small crater in the ground was the cause of the dust cloud. Suddenly a huge Enterran can bursting from the trees. He was about to attack the object in the crator which, after the dust cleared, Sago and Mushra realized was a teenage girl with long blue hair, aqua armor and a bow with arrows. Another female enterran appeared next to her, helping the other one to her feet. She had medium length flame red hair, red armor, and two swords. Before the two enterran girls had a chance to get up, the enemy attacked. The two boys had no choice but to come to the girls aid.
"Hydro Power!"
"Hyper Flame!"
Sago and Mushra had hyper formed and rushed to the girls aid. Sago threw his boomerang blade at the huge enterran. The enterran was to distracted by this to notice Mushra coming from behind. Mushra then sliced the enterran in two, turning him into an en-card. After this, Sago and Mushra powered down. "Let's go check on those girls," Sago said.
"Yeah, let's go," Mushra said. The two of them ran to where the girls were. "Are you ok?" Mushra asked the girls.
"Yes, thank you but we could have handled it," the blue enterran said. As she got up she moaned and fell back to the ground, holding her arm.
"Oh no, what happened to you?!" the red enterran said with concern, going to her comapnion's aid.
"I am fine. It's just a scratch. Don't worry," the blue one said weakly. She then passed out.
"Apollo! What's wrong?! Apollo! Wake up!" the red enterran said to the other, tears filling in her eyes. Sago then approached the blue enterran but the red one pulled out her sword to protect her friend.
"Easy, easy. I am just goin' to check her pulse," Sago said. The red enterran then put her sword down. Sago approached the girl and put two fingers on her neck. He then got a shocked look on his face and removed the girls hand from her arm. A huge wound was carved deep into her. Sago wiped some of the blood off of her arm and sniffed it. "She's been poisoned! Quickly, let's take her to our camp. We'll treat her!" Sago said anxiously. The red enterran carried her companion on her back and followed Sago and Mushra. As the ran, the blue enterrans breathing and heart rate were starting to slow down.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment