Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2: Various Narrative's

A story about a Count, some teenagers, a doctor, and a mystery.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2: Various Narrative's

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2: Various Narrative's


Chapter 2: Various Narratives



SAILOR SHACKLE'S NARRATIVE



I was still out talking to Lynda Streetway at midnight. “Xianglia hasn't come back to the dormitory” she says. I wouldn't know anything about that seeming that I am male and I've been in the boys' dormitory.

“And Norbert and Edmund are gossiping like hell in there” I says, “or my name isn't Sailor Shackle.”

“I reckon what that little group have been talking about has something to do with Xianglia” says Lynda, “Laura has gone missing too for the last few days, no one knows anything about her whereabouts”



“Suspicious…I reckon that damn Mary Silhouetto has something to do with it” I continued. Laura and I have never interacted well with each since we got `ere. “We'd best get to bed now” says Lynda and ye did.



MARY SILHOUTTO'S NARRATIVE



Oh, how is anyone supposed to get any sleep around here! It's just gossip, gossip, gossip, whisper, whisper, whisper, mumble, mumble, mumble all night long. It really is frustrating. “Mary” said Lynda. My least favourite person and my rival at everything. “Why are you always so behind in gossip, this paper is rubbish. I beat you in the latest gossip all the time.” She said smirking. Well being the person responsible for writing the palace newspaper requires inappropriate support for the author from the dipstick press. And in the case of myself that means my papers get an inappropriate rating overall.

``That's what you think'' I said keeping my cool.

``What do you mean'' said Lynda. The next thing I knew, An Adult Servant Scullery Maid had come to check on us. Everyone stopped chatting. Sindel turned the lights out and everyone got to bed. At last, I can get to sleep. She came in and went out as soon as she went downstairs the lights were turned back on and the noise erupted like a volcano. “What did you mean” said Lynda. “I know where Laura is.” I said. Suddenly everything went silent. I didn't actually really know where Laura Lickerloo was in reality but bluffing is an art to torment civilians of the world of which you do not bode well with. (Approximately nearly the whole entire dormitory). Next thing I knew Xianglia Mitusan was at the back of the room. How she got there was anyone's guess. “Where is she?” she blerted seriously.



MOPPY THE MAGICAL MOP DOG'S NARRATIVE



I can barely believe my eyes, woof. Xianglia was in the dormitory. Sindel had told me and Jazz everything. After we told her to. `I was born' she said. It took a while. The advantage of a pet is that you are central gossip station seeming that me and Jazz are allowed in both of the dormitories. We told our grateful owner that we meant everything about the following of Count Daemon. But I remember now at 1:07 am, Mary Silhoutto announced she knew where Laura Lickerloo was.



`What if she does Know! said Jazz Cat worryingly.

`Relax' I said, `She's most probably bluffing'

The next thing I knew Xianglia Misutan appeared at the back of the dormitory. God only knows how she got there!

“Where is she” she shouted in a non-expressive tone. Or a very oriental tone seeming the girl and her family came from China. They travelled from China, a place called Guan Du apparently, to right over here in Luxemburg. Anyway, back to the story. Sindel stood up. `Xianglia!' she blerted. “Sindel Iliad, what do you want?” She replied

“What do you mean, `What do you want?' I'm one of your best friends” said Sindel. I barked and Jazz miaowed. “I'm sorry, Sindel.” Said Xianglia, “I need to know where Laura Lickerloo is.”

“Try six feet under” said Sindel. Everyone gasped. The look on Mary Sillhoutto's face was priceless. She was looking forward to teasing and tormenting everybody with a false story of Laura's whereabouts. This is going to be a bumpy ride…



JAZZ CAT'S NARRATIVE



Sindel has done something stupid. She has revealed all the grizzly details of Laura's murder. “Lindon has got you down as the prime suspect!” Said Sindel to Xianglia in front of the whole dormitory.



“Lindon! He came along asking me all these damn questions. He asked me what my relation was with Laura Lickerloo. He said that she was `Involved in a case'. I didn't think for a second she might have been murdered.” Shouted Xianglia

“How did you reply to his question” said Sindel.

“I said we've hated each other for years and we've always been rivals and arch-enemies.” Said Xianglia. I miaowed and Moppy barked. Sindel looked Confused.

“But you got on with Laura really really well??” she stated in a confused tone.

“Yes, I always have. But I thought this Lindon was a troublemaker so I lied.”



“Hey Gals” said a girl, Mary Silhoutto to be precise, “It's getting late. Let's go to sleep. We can finish this…err….debate another time!”

Not much later we all went to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be an interesting day…


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment