Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - yura

this is ahead of moss the first encounter but the events are before the book takes place for the first years of moss''s life and the way she lives

Chapter 1 - yura

Chapter 1 - yura
I run as fast as i can through the forest my green and pink kimono is almost torn apart much of it is blood stained but something feels so right about running only slightly off like i should strike back but i'm a human being chased by demons if i stop to fight back i'd be dead i have to keep running i'm kind of thankful i hated living in the castle something always seemed so wrong i only lived there for a year and i grew faster then my sibblings i was a year old but i could do things most older kids couldnt then my hair flies in front of my face its moss shaded but it cant be mine i have black hair well dark brown but no it cant be moss only demons have colored hair like that i pull at it for good measure i wish i hadnt becuase i feel it the hair is mine just for curiosity i reach up to touch the top of my head dog ears i look at my hands while running there clawed and i can fell a tail behind me maybe i might not be human maybe i'm a demon but i cant be sure oh well i turn around and stare at the tree's trying to see the other demon 'left moss left' a voice says in my head i jump up sure enough a demon comes from my left side but i slice it with my claws killing it sending a shiver up my back not from fear but joy pleasure a few more demons apper "tridemon young to lets get her" one says racing at me but i bite into it sending another shiver through me is it suppose to feel like this is killing meant to feel good. soon all the demons are slughtered and a new one walks in i raise my claws this one is humaniod like me she has greenish hair magenta eyes with black and maganta eyeliner her outfit is a little exposing but not to much " cool it i saw everything your skilled for your age and element even so that skill goes no were with out training" she said i tensed "who are you and what do you want" i growled "my name is yura of the hair and i want to help you survive" yura said i didnt relax any "why should i trust you" i say she sighs "well your breed as you might know is tridemon what you might not know is your a life demon and your powers are supose to be healing but living with humans had a effect and you can use other elements with out training this will go to waste and i can help" yura says i huff "and what do you get from it" i growl but my shoulders slightly relax "i dont need anything but if you stay alone especially in that outfit you wont last long" yura said i sighed she was right the murders on these demons was from instinct but i needed to learn how to truely use my new found power "ok but one wrong move and i slice your head off" i growl she nodds and i start fallowing her to a cave below a gaint hairball she must spend more time in the hair then cave 'she's a hair demon dummy and i'm your ready for this i'm you i'm your inner demon i'm the other half of you' her inner demon stated 'well then i can shut you up cant i' moss responded 'no you cant becuase then you go blank' her inner demon said "how soon do we start training" i said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment