Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - prologue

in the modern day its the same story as 500 years ago but with new player and it starts much early and it runs all the way back to the start from 500 years ago

Chapter 0 - prologue

Chapter 0 - prologue
naraku smiled before steping out of the shadows he was here to see his top servent she had a will but was loyal if treated right "we end this in a few days" naraku said the life tridemon opened one mossy colored eye "so naraku what do you want who am i killing this time" she said showing one blood stained fang she was ten years old and a trained assain. the tridemon stood up "your going to be in the final fight moss dont let your heart make you cave today you shall be noticed by your family" naraku said turning to leave moss fallowed him. soon they were standing in front of inuyasha sango kagome miroku shippo koga ayame and sesshomaru. moss grinned "come on bastard bring it on" inuyasha shouted naraku grinned this time "but inuyasha sesshomaru koga you wont be fighting me you'll be fighting your own flesh and blood" naraku said smugly they looked confused moss stepped in front of naraku "what you mean bastard me and koga arent related and the only sibbling i got is sesshomaru" inuyasha said the other two nodded i frowned for a second "so much you could of done to help your dear sister but now" naraku said moss cut him off "idiots the three of you my name is moss i'm ten a life tridemon inu no tiasho is my father and scar is my mother you are my brothers yet you didnt even know i existed blind i am going to kill you today" moss shouted racing at koga knocking him out then knocking inuyasha out she turned to face sesshomaru as the family markings came on her face "MOSS STOP IT MOSS CAN YOU HEAR ME" kagura shouted at her shaking her but moss threw her off "i listen enough kagura they knew i lived yet they denined it i reached out so many times i called for there help THEY NEVER CAME" moss shouted kicking sesshomaru who stepped back "MOSS THEY DIDNT KNOW" hakudoshi shouted moss snarled at him "they knew you were more of a brother then they were you were there at least" moss shouted dodging sesshomarus blow "how does it feel to know you could of stopped the killer raging the contry killing off bloodlines to know your related to the moss leaf killer" naraku said laughing "i should of kill you when i tried to save you i shouldnt of beilived any of you would come to my side help me" moss said growling there was pain in her eyes and anger in her voice. kagura grabbed her arms "listen moss just for a minute please" kagura begged her she settled a bit and nodded. kanna stepped up next to her "moss they could never feel your messages naraku blocked them changed your smell took you away before anyone told them you were born stole your letters" kanna said moss looked at a now very scared naraku "dont bielive them dear moss your brothers wouldnt of come anyway i was saving you the heartbreak of being used" naraku said moss turned to look at her three brothers. inuyasha coughed up blood "that would of dishonnored the family you just knew if we came for her she would come with us" koga said growling they were standing side by side "naraku how dare you trick me like this you take my best friends as slaves you took my mentors life so i would go to you and i trusted you are paying" moss shouted racing at him as kanna hakudoshi kagura byakuya and everyone else fell over bleeding "they will die if i do they are hanging on a thread" naraku said moss snarled and tore his heart out destroying it then she called on her powers "as long as this must go till we get it right till only the true darkness dies then so be it" she shouted a glow swallowed the battle field the fight was now forever till the evil truely died.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment