Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - double angent

in the modern day its the same story as 500 years ago but with new player and it starts much early and it runs all the way back to the start from 500 years ago

Chapter 2 - double angent

Chapter 2 - double angent
my mind races as i go to the west side no one knows i can change my apperance so instead of my mossy hair eyes ears and tail i now have jade green ears eyes tail and my hair has lime highlights. i step into the ally with the others they stare "what are you hear for" sesshomaru said i sigh "i heard of naraku's declartion of war i hate him and dont want him to rule the town i want to join you guys" i say they nod and i sit down "sesshomaru should lead he just has it in him more" koga says everyone nods "we need someone to kill any spies they set on this side" ayame said i sigh "dispite my age i am a fully trained assaisn i can do that" i say they nod "everyone else lets work a balanced level" kagome said we all nod "lets make sure we all know each other the tighter we get the harder it will be to get tricked by a copy" sango says we all nod i scan the crowd i know some of the people but no one to well "ok we all know sesshomaru and inuyasha but everyone else introduce yourself" kagome says everyone knows her to we all nod "my name is jade i'm unsure of my age as my parents are dead i've mostly raised myself i have slight apperance change powers just around colors and naraku was who killed my family well his father" i say in one breath a tear slips from my face i didnt like thinking about it they smile lightly at me i get up and walk away i have to kill who naraku told me to they will think i am running becuase of my words and its best that way. i stop in front of the spider club i slowly push the door opened byakuya is close behind me i walk to the back room. my demon energy scrapes against its self thats the problem with my skills once that happens i have to do the kill or i go out of control i open the last door and stare at the sleeping man not much of a challange i slice his next and drop the leaf. i glare back at byakuya "lets go we have no more work here" i say picking up the deed so they cant sell the club soon we are back in front of naraku. he looked at me "that fast moss" he says i nod and hand him the deed "in two days we'll move into the club and moss you are to sit next to me in class from now on and keep tabs on everyone you can" naraku said i nodd and smile the feeling from my first kill was something i liked altough i didnt know why.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment