Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - longing

in the modern day its the same story as 500 years ago but with new player and it starts much early and it runs all the way back to the start from 500 years ago

Chapter 3 - longing

Chapter 3 - longing
i lean my seat back slightly so i have a view of sesshomaru and my other brothers. i smile when naraku looks at me "moss i have another job for you" naraku whispered i grinned "who" i asked my voice a whisper no one knew i was on both sides no one besides the leaders knew if i killed someone and no one besides naraku knew i was the now renown moss leaf killer "not who i need you to bait a trap" naraku said i nodded "how" i asked i had started using one word awnsers or words around him strange just a little time around sesshomaru and i was acting a little like him "use your powers to get the guardians to the old pier" he said sesshomaru's gang was called the guardians while narakus was the spiders the paper had put a artical out and we were now in a special class the whole city of shikon knew of the war spiders on the east guardians on the west no one knew i was on both sides the paper had said and i qoute 'the spiders stupid move was putting a life demon in there mists' if only the press knew i was responsable for the 21 murders in the 3 weeks this war had been going on the good of killing was so much of a pleasure i couldnt help myself naraku knew it so he sent me on mission after mission i even had my own room in our hide out which wasnt such a secret anymore everyone knew the spiders lived in the spider club "i'll need kagura kanna and hakudoshi" i whisper he nodds and whispers something to them i'll have to write another warning note during lunch so the guardians dont go to the pier. the lunch bell rings and i am the last in the room i take out the pen and paper. dear sesshomaru, thanks for taking my word the first time i have found out naraku is using someone to get you and your gang to the pier dont go no matter what nothing you see hear or feel telling you to go is real it will all be an illsion. i write it then put it in his desk my hands dont carry my smell so he cant trace me i walk to lunch and switch to jade as moss only comes half the day then jade comes (i have a few staff well all the staff love me so they help sayig i am in higher classes after lunch) i sit down next to sesshomaru kagome smiles at me and i return it "so jade found anything fishy" sango asks i nod "i find it wierd naraku isnt stupid yet his assaisn is moss i used to know her she has no killing skills she cant even get that mad he has something somewere some trick" i say sesshomaru knows i know who his informant is and i will never give her away but he knows when i say trick theres a note "hopefully we can pull moss away from him she seemed kind of nice till she became a spider" koga said my plain goes to shock but i dont show it "i've noticed her looking across the room with a look of longing i bet you naraku is holding her" ayame said danm that girl she knew allot but was to stupid to put it together but the bigest thing was koga wanted to help one of my brothers want to help me "jade what was moss like before she was with the spiders" inuyasha asks his face stuffed with ramen i sigh "kind always used her powers to help with us life demons darkness to long means we become death demons but moss is somehow amune to the effect so she must have her focus somewhere else" i say a light smile like i'm happy to see my 'friend' is fighting "theres a ball in a few days have her tell them its a peace day no fighting no plotting" sesshomaru says i nodd.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment