Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - unwanted attention

in the modern day its the same story as 500 years ago but with new player and it starts much early and it runs all the way back to the start from 500 years ago

Chapter 4 - unwanted attention

Chapter 4 - unwanted attention
i rush to the guardians hang out like something happened "whats wrong jade" inuyasha says as i rush into the building "he's a monster his closest allies are held against there will he hold kaguras heart kannas soul kahudoshis life as well as kohaku and the others yura let me know" i say panting as she comes up behind me she means no harm as she wont look at anyones eyes "why did you bring her back with you" koga says i frown "naraku has nothing to hold her yet i'm helping her run she will be with us from now on a guard at all times no bout the bastard will chase her and byakuya" i say as he comes up behind me truth be told they knew naraku would try to force them under him soon "ok i just hope you know what you are doing" sango says i nod "we stay here to whole night" sesshomaru says then a shriek emits from the pier i have to isllusion just the same "come on we need to help" miroku says sesshomaru stops him and holds out the note "so who ever our little informant is has a close spot to him and is trusted we need to make it seem like something happened" i say he nood i run my own claws down my arm it wont be there in moss form just jade they wrap it up one of there own getting hurt would keep them and make exuse "i have to go be careful tonight and dont leave here like who ever said" i say running off i shift into moss form and land next to hakudoshi "sister you know if you keep this up someone will find out" hakudoshi says i smile lightly me kagura kanna and hakudoshi started refering to each other as sibblings as well as kohaku "brother trust me this time will be different from i dont know what but it wont be the same as when ever" i say kohaku looks like a light buld went of in his head "moss do you think this whole thing might have happened several times before but your the only one who kept the memory locked away enough to come back with slight instincts" kohaku says i see things i cant understand flash before my eyes i only know the last one me crying and shouting "i dont know but all i know is that if so someone would of had to cast a spell to keep us all on the same page" i say kanna nods i look in shock when i see rin walk by she wasnt suppose to come danm it all oh well she wasnt the target i can save her the others nod. i dart from the tree and pikc her up before racing towards the clearing "let go of me spider let go spider lord sesshomaru will destry you" she says wiggling i growl "shut up that was a trap no itended for you if you didnt notice i am in trouble for doing this already dont make it worse i wasnt suppose to save anyone but you werent the target of the attack" i say she still strugles i reach the clearing and walk in boldly i had done this allot as of late returning one of the smaller guardians "you lost someone i am not saving people much longer danm my heart naraku is so beating me for this oh well" i say mumering the last part i walk out i feel like i'm being fallowed "what did you mean not much longer" koga says i sigh "wolfs oh wait i cant say that becuase i'm wolf inu and fox oh joy" i say sarcasm dripping in my voice kagura showed me how to do it "moss danm it why do you show up on the nights there are traps how do you know of the traps wait jade sorry i went off i thought you were moss" koga says i notice my body changed on its own koga reachs his hand out and grabs my arm i close my eyes trying to keep my body from shifting but its to late "what the who are you what did you do to jade and maybe moss" koga said growling throwing me to the ground "danm it this is why i cant keep saving people there are certain guardians who affect my one big power and force me to revert to my true form your own of them danm it koga" i say pulling his shirt he looks at me shocked as i turn back into jade "traitor you tell naraku everything dont you" koga said growling i sigh "your blind in jade form i drop hints he doesnt even know i can change forms and if you tell anyone i kill you" i say he nods then looks confused "why is it me and not anyone else and who else affects you" koga asks i freze at the question "b..b..becuase.. becuase" i stammper should i tell him what will he think "becuase why moss" he growls i let a tear slip "scar is my mother" i say hoping it will be enough his eyes open wide in shock "that means your my sister whos your father" he asks "i cant tell it hurts to much" i whisper he nods and swears not to tell i nod and walk away.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment