Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - day before night

in the modern day its the same story as 500 years ago but with new player and it starts much early and it runs all the way back to the start from 500 years ago

Chapter 6 - day before night

Chapter 6 - day before night
i lean back in my seat naraku has me listening to both sides for traitors informants and such. i turn my head slightly to the left so i can see if sesshomaru is ready the note i left yesterday afternoon about tonight i tune my ears in to his words met only for himself "finally its about time the mouse has the nerve to show itself maybe i will be able to remove the mask" he says to himself no he wont have to if he touchs my skin like with koga it would triger my transformation to base form then i see naraku mouth something to me my ears twitch and he knows i'm listening "get inside the guardians koga has grown a liking to you use it throw them into a panic" he whispers i nod koga growls at me i giggle everyone but ayame who is in on it thinks he feel for the enemy and moss leaf killer far from it he's just worried about his little sister he doesnt know the moss leaf killer part. the bell rings and i grab kogas arm so he stays behind "whats wrong moss" ayame says i fake a look of panic "naraku he wants me to kill kagura but i wont be able to do it if i'm not in the spiders not fully if i start hanging with you guys it will send him into a spin and give me time to free her" i whisper he nods and i fallow him out and sit next to him kikyo is in on it so she takes my place snuggling next to naraku i feel bad about using my brother but work is work i might kill him if told "whats she doing here koga bring your girlfriend traitor" inuyasha growls i growl lightly "i'm tired of people saying that its becuase of that i have to sit with you people koga's my brother idiots ayame is his mate he doesnt cheat" i says they look in shock and look at koga he nods. inuyasha lowers his head "why should we trust you kikyo could be acting so could you altough the brother part is true" a raven haired girl says opening her blood red eyes danm it who is she and how can she see into me "if i was lying you'd know the marks would still be on me but there not" i whisper letting a few tears slid for extra effect "sorry i'm just paranoid kasi nice to met you" kasi says i nod and koga rubs my back suckers five minutes and there wrapped around my fingure ever since me and naraku were together its so much easier to decive and lie to my brothers kagura is trying to pull me out but no luck "MOSS I DONT WANT YOU SITTING WITH THEM GET OVER HERE I HAVE A TASK FOR YOU" naraku shouts from the table behind us i shake and a few more false tears fall "come to the ally tonight you dont have to stay in bed with him" koga says i nod "if i can i'm likely going off to murder another person" i whisper with a shaking voice and a few more tears which i wipe away before i sit on the other side of naraku we can speak freely as no one can hear past kanna's barrier "you have your ways moss good job" kikyo says smiling i grin "send me off so it looks real idiots on a kill" i say naraku nods "for the sake of fun lets expand the club kill lightsoul and free darksoul" naraku says i nod and walk out the door i come back with darksoul in tow "they want me in the ally tonight i think it best if i go back with them i have two costumes" i whisper naraku nods.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment