Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - heartshatter part1

in the modern day its the same story as 500 years ago but with new player and it starts much early and it runs all the way back to the start from 500 years ago

Chapter 7 - heartshatter part1

Chapter 7 - heartshatter part1
i step into the ally nervus my character and apperance are in place i am not able to be remembered but what if he touchs me. i smile warmly as sesshomaru walks into the ally "mouse" he says i giggle "oh so i warn you guys save rin and the other children and yet i'm a mouse" i say then my breath catchs i told about saving rin and the other kids he grabs me from behind and my character changes back to the true me shades of moss "traitor to your own traitor to us traitor spelled all over you yet you never reacted to anyone elses touch" he whispers in my ear danm it he knows i shiver "not true koga i change back when he touchs me that why he knows i'm related to him it takes a.." i stop at the last part i will never tell him i'm his sister he tigthens his grip "takes what life raven" he says danm he used a life demon insult i spit on his hand "my mother is scar my father is inu no taisho does that spell it out for you blind idiot" i growl he tightens his grip on my neck but it doesnt hurt i can breath fine the betral hurts more "i would never be related to you fathers name means nothing" he growls i sigh then the sorrow of rejection takes over and i cry my barrier goes down and i fell his hand around my neck and fight to tear it off. he smiles "maybe you do share a family flaw your emotions get to you to easily weakling" he whispers slightly cutting my neck and leaving me to bleed i cough why did i do this my heart told me thats why danm it why did i listen "i nev..er sho.uld of st..ood that d..ay" i say between ragged breaths i guess my death will come to me here then i feel a tounge against the wounds i open my eyes slightly to see a red fadric its inuyasha "w..hy a..re yo..u h..elp..ing me in..uya..sha" i say my breathing is till hard "peaceday no one can die today remember" he says i sigh "well sesshomaru seems to think different" i say quickly so my breath wont rage my words "why did he do it" inuyasha asks me i sigh "because i'm the one who left the notes and i cant explain half two but i bout he'll let jade mingle with you guys anymore" i mummer "you did but why moss" he asks me he is done treating the neck wounds so he has me leaning against him for support "my heart the day i stood up it pulsed the other way i shouldnt of listen then i wouldnt be hurt right now pyshiclly and emotionally" i whisper he nuzzles my next lightly he knows i'm part inu so its a gesture of comfort i now notice shippo sango miroku and kagome are there "the guardians are splitering anyway something about one of your notes" sango said i nod "naraku is spreading his rule to the cities over the rest of the land you guys keep the west but from flashs i've been having you shouldnt be letting me live as from what i see i kill you all of you" i say coughing "you warned us someones toying with you" kikyo said she had joined the guardians just a few minutes ago after fighting with naraku and so had kohaku he was looking at my with pity "what will you do know" kohaku asked me i frowned at him "i'm a better killer the helper i have to do what i'm best at being naraku's top assaisn sorry i wont attack you guys though so just be weary of no one assiasn like as i am narakus only assaisn" i whisper "why did you start killing moss" kagome asked i sighed "the main of my family didnt know i existed and when i told all but one the second out of three rejected me saying my fathers name was nothing i'm out for revenge if i keep killing i'll one day kill the idiot who rejected me then i'll retire" i whispered i could feel them nod "from what i know you heard you best go back inside naraku might have already cought onto my blood hurry go" i say they nod then walk away then naraku sits next to me and i peel off the fake wounds "very good moss now they will splinter and we can take over shikon" naraku whispered in my ear i snuggled next to him smiling "and i can finally kill my remaining traitors of a family" i whispered he wrapped his arm around me "i'm glad you trusted me thank you dear moss your like a daughter to me sometimes" he whisperd smoothing my hair he knew sesshomarus rejection still hurt me somewhat.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment