Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - heartshatter part 2 regain

in the modern day its the same story as 500 years ago but with new player and it starts much early and it runs all the way back to the start from 500 years ago

Chapter 8 - heartshatter part 2 regain

Chapter 8 - heartshatter part 2 regain
sesshomaru walked into the ally were he would met his informant happily he knew whoever it was had been a girl he could see naraku hovering over the dead body off moss and growled "why did you kill her" he growled naraku laughed "she was a traitor constently warning you i'll bring her back but this time she will be loyal to me and me alone" naraku said picking up the limp body her eyes were opened her breath was ragged "sorry i couldnt warn you of my coming death sesshomaru i'll always remember you my brother let inuyahsa and koga know i wouldnt of stood up if i had known back then you three are my brothers" moss whispered sesshomarus breath hitched he had always looked at moss but never suspected she was related to anyone but koga he wouldnt tell his little brother it would be to painful after naraku vanished kagura ran into the clearing paniced "moss were are you moss awnser me" she yelled sesshomaru sighed and grabbed her to get her attention "moss is gone naraku walked off with her body i guess you knew of her betral" he said kagura nodded and fell into his crying into his sleeve "i told her to stop kanna hakudoshi they did to but she wouldnt listen she kept doing it then he found out i tried to warn her but she wouldnt listen she still came to see you to tell you the truth of who she was" kagura whined sesshomaru pulled her closer kagura had known moss better then he ever now could so kagura missed the life tridemon much farther "how close are you to naraku" sesshomaru whispered she sighed "as close as moss was i'll warn you guys in her place meet me every morning and night here in this ally" she whispered she had once hated him but he was her friends brother she couldnt let the guardians get hurt if only for moss "ok but be careful dont get found out and if you do stop right away" sesshomaru said she nodded "i wish he wouldnt have killed her" kagura whispered "he must know you saw by your yelling it would be understandable if you didnt go back tonight its also still peacetime till two days is up kagura you could just come with us" sesshomaru said she nodded she was to sad to fight right now moss had been the light in that pit but now moss was gone becuase she couldnt warn her fast enough.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment