Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - revenge

in the modern day its the same story as 500 years ago but with new player and it starts much early and it runs all the way back to the start from 500 years ago

Chapter 9 - revenge

Chapter 9 - revenge
moss smiled as she placed the blood writen note inside sesshomaru koga and inuyasha's desk if her barrier had truely gone down sesshomaru would of killed her she rubbed the scars on her next "i'll do far worse to you in day to come" she mummered her breath hitched she was being watched she turned to see inuyasha "jade what are you doing here no ones seen you in days" inuyasha said i flinched "a bastard regected me meaning the others cant acpet me i am leaving notes for revenge" i say he gasps "moss said the same thing how can you say that" he said i sighed "grab my arm" i whisper closing my eyes after he does he gasps "sesshomaru said he saw you die so did the ones from narakus side they all saw the bodys and how did that happen" he said "i cant say how but i am a trained assaisn i have faked life and death and existance many times before for all you know this whole thing could be a lie koga cant be my brother i stand alone" i whisper before throwing a blade cutting his shirt and running into the shadows to watch the show he runs and comes back with the others i feel hand wrap around my chest "dear moss when its time you shall take there life" naraku whispered i nodded "her smell is fresh in the room" sesshomaru said "check the desks maybe she left notes" kikyo said everyone nodded "there are notes in my desk sesshomarus and kogas" inuyasha called out "it reads revenge will happen today its writen in blood" hakudoshi said kagura sighed and kanna looked around "her smell is still here she might be in the room" koga said "now my dear come out behind me" naraku whispered i nod he walks out and i fallow behind my head bent down but my steps are happy "moss what did he do" koga shouted i laughed "you know its a shame you rejected her sesshomaru she would of left me and went to you open armed but instead she returned to my side the perfect killer and she wants revenge" naraku said sesshomaru growled "what are you speaking of naraku as i recall you carried her body away" kagura said the flashs come back to my eyes kanna hakudoshi and kagura desperatly trying to stop me from killing my false brothers wait they are my real brothers i hear narakus words 'even if i hadnt blacked them from you the outcome would be the same' i growl "seems like moss is eger for revenge go ahead my dear perfect killer second in command of the spiders daughter of scar and inu no tiasho" naraku said laughing i had it he trick me for 500 years no more "oh i'm eger for revenge alright" i whisper in his ear pulling my blade to his next he tries to use magic but it doesnt get past me "what are you doing moss they are the ones who denied you" naraku said i laughed "the same line for 500 years you really didnt think that one time it would all come to me i casted the spell to get this right i allied with darkness then left it i am a assaisn i hide very well say your last words bastard" i hiss into his ear he shakes then i cut his head off with the blade the blood lust is strong i take the blade up to my jaws and lick his blood off of it my fangs form a smile while dripping in naraku's blood "pity it wasnt done right we'll have to relive this whole thing in a few years oh well at least we almost got it maybe next time but of course it always ends the same way who am i to say just one act could change it all" i say then smile.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment