Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - prologue

the second book in wars at the end i will have allot of infromation on the characters i have made enjoy

Chapter 0 - prologue

Chapter 0 - prologue
I look at the battlefield most of us are dead and now its my turn i fall to my hands and knee's coughing naraku left miasma behind and to life demons its deadly. i look at the sky "time after time what are we doing wrong why cant i get it right why do i trust them why do i lose my way SOMEONE AWNSER ME NEXT TIME" i shout my hearing goes numb so i dont hear a few other sounds "next time i wont hide like i have next time i'll stand if only someone will stand with me" fang whispered breathing heavily he stared across to his sister moonlight "if only i could freeze time and fix it all SOMEONE STOP THIS NEXT TIME" moonlight shouted claw gasped for his breath "someone stop me next time SAVE ME FROM THE DARK" he shouted everyone but him moss kasi and his brothers were dead and they couldnt hear each other "pleas next time let this end SOMEONE GET IT RIGHT FREE US" wolf shouted kasi was the only one left alive she heard there plea's no one else did her head was spinning as she feel to her handing and knees. she looked up and found herself staring into moss's eyes. something sparked that moment kasi could see all the pain inside of moss all the pain from everytime things went wrong everytime she couldnt stop this everytime they all had to suffer she could see right past the barriers to what moss really felt "one day well all get it right one time we will avenge all the times we got it wrong everything will be right one of these times" kasi said as her and the others died just to relive the same thing again and again till someone got it right till someone destroyed the darkness.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment