Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - sight

the second book in wars at the end i will have allot of infromation on the characters i have made enjoy

Chapter 1 - sight

Chapter 1 - sight
moss leaned back in her seat to look at this years class she knew many of the students and everyone was mainly divided into two groups but the students were naraku kagura kikyo kanna hakudoshi moss byakuya yura fang claw wolf moonlight inuyasha kagome sango shippo miroku kohaku sesshomaru rin ayame koga and allot more the staff made a mistake putting us all in the same class its asking for war its asking for death its asking for something "moss hello you alright you've been distant ever since you came into the class" a raven haired girl said i looked at her "i'm fine and who are you" i growl "i'm kasi i'm a mind element so i know allot that rea over there" kasi said pointing to a light brown haired girl i nod and look at the clock. i eye naraku he nods then punchs sesshomaru in the face everyone gasps but the people who knew this was going to happen me being one of them "this is war here are the rules i own the east side of town you and who ever your small army will be have the west dont come into the east" naraku said smiling "you and what army says that" inuyasha said standing next to his brother naraku snaps his fingures this was planned. me kagura kanna hakudoshi kohaku yura byakuya kikyo claw wolf and moonlight stand up with other students behind naraku "that means everyone else is on our side correct bastard" inuyasha says naraku motions for me i stand next to him "yes but if they step onto the east we can force them onto our side if we wish" i says the others that were sitting stand behind inuyasha and sesshomaru. naraku walks out after the other group i'm left standing alone two other people stayed in the room "so i guess no talking to moss now kasi" rea says kasi shakes her head "honestly moss why did you stand on his side he isnt what he seems lets go rea" kasi says walking out with rea behind her my heart and breath skip a few times when our eyes met she's wrong naraku is better to me then my own brothers but it feels like she can see into my soul my heart the darkest depths of me places i wont even look at in myself places that hurt and make me cry inside past my barriers it seems like she can see right into me rea to.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment